Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof That Oswald Was Not The Assassin  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Proof That Oswald Was Not The Assassin
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2018, 12:27:13 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wasn't aware of your theory until this morning. Thanks so much for providing me with a massive laugh to start the day. That theory of yours takes the cake; it is really and truly the funniest thing I've read in all of the CTer posts across all of the forums I follow.

Thanks again.   :D

I understand....Children are amused by that which their little brains cannot comprehend......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2018, 12:27:13 AM »

Online Rob Caprio

• You only receive flak when you are over the target
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2018, 03:43:58 AM »
You started all this by automatically assuming I had actually met Feltzer. Man up and admit you misconstrued my meaning about my exchanges with Mr. Feltzer.

Anyone with a firm grasp of English grammar can spot what you are stupidly trying to squirm and twist away from.

More dishonesty. I never said that you met with him. Quote me saying that, but do it in the proper thread.

Stop distractiing from the fact that the HSCA said no recognizable human was seen in the alleged SN at the time of the assassination.

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2018, 03:48:23 AM »
Do you truly not comprehend how bizarre it is to claim that because there are no photos or films of Oswald firing the shots that it means he was not the assassin while acknowledging there are no photos or films of the 6th floor window taken at that moment?  I guess that means John Wilkes Booth was not the assassin since no one took a photo of him firing the shot.

Are you ever honest? I doubt it. The OP shows that the HSCA said that NO RECOGNIZABLE HUMAN form was seen in the alleged SN so why are you making this just about LHO?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2018, 01:23:04 PM »
Are you ever honest? I doubt it. The OP shows that the HSCA said that NO RECOGNIZABLE HUMAN form was seen in the alleged SN so why are you making this just about LHO?

Another simple one.  There are no films or photos of the window taken at the moment the shots were fired.  Thus, your nutty point is not relevant.  I'm only aware of a couple of films/photos of the window taken shortly before and after the shots were fired.  Given the angle, lighting, position of Oswald, and quality of these, it is not surprising that there is "no recognizable human" form seen.  You wouldn't recognize your own mother under those conditions.  Does the HSCA reference mean there was no one seen in the window or no one that was "recognizable."  A fairly significant difference. 

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2018, 01:50:59 PM »
I understand....Children are amused by that which their little brains cannot comprehend......

And that was just one of eighty-two items listed in the 'Handy Guide to Walt's Fabrications'. Comedy Gold!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2018, 01:50:59 PM »

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2018, 03:47:29 PM »
Another simple one.  There are no films or photos of the window taken at the moment the shots were fired.  Thus, your nutty point is not relevant.  I'm only aware of a couple of films/photos of the window taken shortly before and after the shots were fired.  Given the angle, lighting, position of Oswald, and quality of these, it is not surprising that there is "no recognizable human" form seen.  You wouldn't recognize your own mother under those conditions.  Does the HSCA reference mean there was no one seen in the window or no one that was "recognizable."  A fairly significant difference.

It is simple. You are calling the HSCA liars as they stated differently. Now prove that they lied.

Online Steve Logan

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2018, 04:17:12 PM »
And that was just one of eighty-two items listed in the 'Handy Guide to Walt's Fabrications'. Comedy Gold!

That's just the tip of the iceberg. You should become aware of some of his other ones.
The Red Ring signal to LBJ theory. Where the conspirators quickly took down the red rings by the afternoon only to have these same conspirators replace them the very next day as seen in numerous documented photos.
The shoot anybody not wearing a Stetson hat theory.
The electric signal emitting razor theory.
The Lee Oswald and the amazing multicolored shirt theory.
The list doesn't even cover all of this stagnant puddle's fairytales.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 04:20:19 PM by Steve Logan »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2018, 04:26:48 PM »
It is simple. You are calling the HSCA liars as they stated differently. Now prove that they lied.

Huh?  I'm agreeing with them (assuming you have accurately characterized their conclusion) that there is "no recognizable human form" in any of the photos or films of the window.  That is because:  1) there are no photos or films of the window at the moment shots were fired; and 2) to the extent there are a couple of films or photos that do capture the window before or after, the quality, angle, and timing of these would not result in showing a "recognizable human form" in the window.  Particularly in Oswald's shooting position. Thus, my disagreement is with your nutty conclusion that the absence of such photographic evidence is "proof that Oswald was not the assassin."  A nutty and baseless claim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2018, 04:26:48 PM »

Online Bill Chapman

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2018, 05:17:52 PM »

Waldo, Caprio etc crave attention so will make all sorts of idiotic claims just to get a response. They are profoundly silly and deserve nothing more than mockery.

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2018, 10:28:44 PM »
Huh?  I'm agreeing with them (assuming you have accurately characterized their conclusion) that there is "no recognizable human form" in any of the photos or films of the window.  That is because:  1) there are no photos or films of the window at the moment shots were fired; and 2) to the extent there are a couple of films or photos that do capture the window before or after, the quality, angle, and timing of these would not result in showing a "recognizable human form" in the window.  Particularly in Oswald's shooting position. Thus, my disagreement is with your nutty conclusion that the absence of such photographic evidence is "proof that Oswald was not the assassin."  A nutty and baseless claim.

I put a link to everything that I cite. You are calling them liars as they said NO recognizable human figure can be seen. Period. End of story. Unless you are claiming that LHO was a ghost.

It is ironic that you would call out my cites when I can't remember you ever citing anything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2018, 10:28:44 PM »