Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof That Oswald Was Not The Assassin  (Read 1065 times)

Online Bill Chapman

Re: Proof That Oswald Was Not The Assassin
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2018, 05:30:27 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Stay on topic and start citing evidence. It's a little late though since the HSCA already sunk your position.

You started all this by automatically assuming I had actually met Feltzer. Man up and admit you misconstrued my meaning about my exchanges with Mr. Feltzer.

Anyone with a firm grasp of English grammar can spot what you are stupidly trying to squirm and twist away from.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2018, 05:30:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2018, 07:26:47 PM »
You started all this by automatically assuming I had actually met Feltzer. Man up and admit you misconstrued my meaning about my exchanges with Mr. Feltzer.

Anyone with a firm grasp of English grammar can spot what you are stupidly trying to squirm and twist away from.

Oswald Was Not The Assassin

That's the title of this thread.....   It's soooo obvious to me that Lee was not one of the assassins.....But WHY do some folks in this forum who have the facts before them that verifies that nobody fired any shots from the TSBD SE corner window persist in blaming a hapless patsy??? 

Online Steve Logan

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2018, 07:54:15 PM »
Oswald Was Not The Assassin

That's the title of this thread.....   It's soooo obvious to me that Lee was not one of the assassins.....But WHY do some folks in this forum who have the facts before them that verifies that nobody fired any shots from the TSBD SE corner window persist in blaming a hapless patsy???

This from the same guy that said the shooter accidently shot a piece of the outside ledge of the window he claims nobody shot from. That it was cement from the ledge that fell into the hair of the witnesses from the 5th floor window below the window that he claims no shots were fired from. Beautiful.

Online Bill Brown

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2018, 08:00:13 PM »
The gun used to kill JD Tippit was NOT a Smith & Wesson.....   The killer removed one spent shell at a time and discarded the shells over a wide area....   A Smith & Wesson unloads all spent shells at the same time....

Again, this is simply a lie.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 09:09:02 PM »
As usual this LNer makes it all about me and ignores the evidence that I have posted from the HSCA. The bottom line is NO human figure was seen in the alleged SN window during the assassination.

To quote their hero Gerald Posner -"Case Closed."

Do you truly not comprehend how bizarre it is to claim that because there are no photos or films of Oswald firing the shots that it means he was not the assassin while acknowledging there are no photos or films of the 6th floor window taken at that moment?  I guess that means John Wilkes Booth was not the assassin since no one took a photo of him firing the shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 09:09:02 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 09:09:41 PM »
This from the same guy that said the shooter accidently shot a piece of the outside ledge of the window he claims nobody shot from. That it was cement from the ledge that fell into the hair of the witnesses from the 5th floor window below the window that he claims no shots were fired from. Beautiful.

This from the same guy that said the shooter accidently shot a piece of the outside ledge of the window he claims nobody shot from.

Huh???   Duh...Put the cork back in the bottle and go take a nap Steve.....Your brain is not working....Buuuuut I'd love to see you post the post where you think I made the statement you're confused about.....

Online Steve Logan

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 10:06:11 PM »
This from the same guy that said the shooter accidently shot a piece of the outside ledge of the window he claims nobody shot from.

Huh???   Duh...Put the cork back in the bottle and go take a nap Steve.....Your brain is not working....Buuuuut I'd love to see you post the post where you think I made the statement you're confused about.....

That's number 69 on your well documented trail of fabrications. Unless of course you actually meant that someone was shooting at the window from which no shots were fired which is even more screwy.

WF68: Howard Brennan saw the bullet hit the cement ledge below the window

WF69: There is a bullet track in a photo that shows a bullet struck the TSBD window ledge above BRW's head.....And there was a pock mark from that bullet on the ledge until 1993

WF70: Brennan said he saw something fall from the TSBD

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 10:36:41 PM »
That's number 69 on your well documented trail of fabrications. Unless of course you actually meant that someone was shooting at the window from which no shots were fired which is even more screwy.

WF68: Howard Brennan saw the bullet hit the cement ledge below the window

WF69: There is a bullet track in a photo that shows a bullet struck the TSBD window ledge above BRW's head.....And there was a pock mark from that bullet on the ledge until 1993

WF70: Brennan said he saw something fall from the TSBD

Not screwy...   Someone was a bit confused....There definitely WAS someone behind the window just minutes before the shooting.  ( probably the guy who was planting the spent shells)   The conspirator that was supposed to call attention to the window fired a shot that hit the ledge and Brennan heard it and saw the cement falling. (Some of it fell on Bonnie Ray Williams head)  ......

So the plan was successful....  Attention WAS called to the window where the planted shells were found.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 10:36:41 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2018, 10:48:31 PM »
Not screwy...   Someone was a bit confused....There definitely WAS someone behind the window just minutes before the shooting.  ( probably the guy who was planting the spent shells)   The conspirator that was supposed to call attention to the window fired a shot that hit the ledge and Brennan heard it and saw the cement falling. (Some of it fell on Bonnie Ray Williams head)  ......

So the plan was successful....  Attention WAS called to the window where the planted shells were found.....

I wasn't aware of your theory until this morning. Thanks so much for providing me with a massive laugh to start the day. That theory of yours takes the cake; it is really and truly the funniest thing I've read in all of the CTer posts across all of the forums I follow.

Thanks again.   :D

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2018, 12:21:07 AM »
Again, this is simply a lie.

You can proclaim that it's a lie but you cannot refute the FACTS....  Witnesses saw the killer unloading his revolver one spent shell a a time and discarding the spent shells as he waled away from the scene.   The shells were found scattered across a wide area .....A S&W unloads all of the spent shells just as the FBI agent demonstrated for the Warren Commission.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2018, 12:21:07 AM »