Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof That Oswald Was Not The Assassin  (Read 1055 times)

Online Rob Caprio

• You only receive flak when you are over the target
Proof That Oswald Was Not The Assassin
« on: June 11, 2018, 04:46:20 PM »
I posted this information in my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series and received ZERO responses from the LNers. Who can blame them since it proves that LHO was NOT the assassin firing from the SE sixth floor window (or anyone else for that matter)?

1) How can anyone claim Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) fired at President John F. Kennedy (JFK) if the available films and photographs depict NO human figure in the alleged Sniper’s Nest (SN) at the time of the assassination?

There is no evidence showing LHO was in the southeastern window of the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD) firing at JFK as claimed by the Warren Commission (WC). We know this because the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) said so in their report.

Quote on

No photographs of the sixth floor southeast corner window of the TSBD were taken at the time of the assassination, photographic evidence did not confirm or preclude a firing by an assassin from the window. Photographs of the sixth floor window taken shortly before and after the assassination did NOT reveal evidence of HUMAN FORMS. Allegations that these photographs contain evidence of there having been more than one gunman on the sixth floor are not supported by the enhancement efforts. In summary, the photographic evidence in respect to the grassy knoll and the TSBD did not confirm or preclude that a gunman fired at the President from either location. (HSCAR, p. 87) (Emphasis mine)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote off

I find it interesting that they say no photographs exist that confirm or preclude an assassin firing from the sixth floor southeastern window of the TSBD at the time of the assassination, and that no photograph taken of that window before or after show a human form. Thus, they may say this does NOT preclude someone from shooting from there, but it would make it seem highly unlikely that someone did. Surely, a gunman would want to prepare for the event by aiming his rifle and adjusting the scope BEFORE the assassination, and yet, NO human form is captured at all let alone doing this.

They then say that the “allegations that these photographs contain evidence of there having been more than one gunman on the sixth floor are not supported by the enhancement efforts” when they just seemingly skip over the FACT there is NO photographic evidence showing there was a gunman where the WC claimed LHO was. In fact, they also wrote this about the sixth floor windows.

Quote on

(265) The Panel concluded that the light fixture revealed in the fifth floor window served as a “benchmark” against which the sixth floor enhancement could be judged. Accordingly, the enhancement of a recognizable object in the fifth floor window gave the Panel confidence in its judgment that there were NO RECOGNIZABLE HUMAN FORMS in the enhancement of the sixth floor windows. (HSCA, VI, p. 115) (Emphasis added)

Quote off

This conclusion would PRECLUDE the claim of LHO being in a sixth floor window with a rifle and firing at JFK.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 04:47:54 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

Proof That Oswald Was Not The Assassin
« on: June 11, 2018, 04:46:20 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

Re: Proof That Oswald Was Not The Assassin
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 07:11:26 PM »
One the dumbest in a long series of idiotic posts.  There are no photos of any other shooter firing at JFK.  But Caprio apparently believes that happened.  An assassin is going to make himself as inconspicuous as possible in the moments before committing his crime.  To suggest Oswald would pose in the window "aiming" or "adjusting" his rifle before the assassination is pure comedy gold.  Imagine old Lee sticking his gun out the window and yelling "bang" in preparation for the motorcade.  Drawing as much attention to himself as possible. Where are the photos or films of Caprio's conspiracy shooter "aiming" or "adjusting" his rifle before the assassination?  Wouldn't he be doing the same things that Caprio suggests that Oswald, as the assassin, would have done?  Is that proof that there was no conspiracy shooter as well?  We are left to conclude that either Caprio's logic is flawed or that JFK was not assassinated.

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 03:40:21 AM »
One the dumbest in a long series of idiotic posts.  There are no photos of any other shooter firing at JFK.  But Caprio apparently believes that happened.  An assassin is going to make himself as inconspicuous as possible in the moments before committing his crime.  To suggest Oswald would pose in the window "aiming" or "adjusting" his rifle before the assassination is pure comedy gold.  Imagine old Lee sticking his gun out the window and yelling "bang" in preparation for the motorcade.  Drawing as much attention to himself as possible. Where are the photos or films of Caprio's conspiracy shooter "aiming" or "adjusting" his rifle before the assassination?  Wouldn't he be doing the same things that Caprio suggests that Oswald, as the assassin, would have done?  Is that proof that there was no conspiracy shooter as well?  We are left to conclude that either Caprio's logic is flawed or that JFK was not assassinated.

As usual this LNer makes it all about me and ignores the evidence that I have posted from the HSCA. The bottom line is NO human figure was seen in the alleged SN window during the assassination.

To quote their hero Gerald Posner -"Case Closed."

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 04:00:35 AM »
Rob , that's all they ever do . They have nothing to tie LHO to the JFK Assassination or the killing of Tippit.

Online Bill Chapman

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 04:26:26 AM »
D
As usual this LNer makes it all about me and ignores the evidence that I have posted from the HSCA. The bottom line is NO human figure was seen in the alleged SN window during the assassination.

To quote their hero Gerald Posner -"Case Closed."

Poor dumb Caprio.

From the way you miscomprehended and therefore completely skewed what I said about my communication* with Fetzer, I have no confidence at all that you got even one thing right in all those thousands upon thousands of your statements speculations.

*I have never talked with nor met with Fetzer. I have only communicated with him via an exchange of a few posts.

Get a clue
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 04:33:50 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 04:26:26 AM »

Online Bill Chapman

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 04:39:02 AM »
Rob , that's all they ever do . They have nothing to tie LHO to the JFK Assassination or the killing of Tippit.

Smith, Wesson... and Lee. Dirty Harvey was ID'd as being the Tippit scene whether you like it or not.

Online Tony Fratini

• Mr. FRITZ. I wasn't there when that was recovered.
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 08:39:55 AM »
Bump

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 05:05:20 PM »

I agree Mike. So why do they support the claims of the WCR so vehemently?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 05:05:20 PM »

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2018, 05:09:48 PM »
D
Poor dumb Caprio.

From the way you miscomprehended and therefore completely skewed what I said about my communication* with Fetzer, I have no confidence at all that you got even one thing right in all those thousands upon thousands of your statements speculations.

*I have never talked with nor met with Fetzer. I have only communicated with him via an exchange of a few posts.

Get a clue

Stay on topic and start citing evidence. It's a little late though since the HSCA already sunk your position.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 05:25:53 PM »
Smith, Wesson... and Lee. Dirty Harvey was ID'd as being the Tippit scene whether you like it or not.

The gun used to kill JD Tippit was NOT a Smith & Wesson.....   The killer removed one spent shell at a time and discarded the shells over a wide area....   A Smith & Wesson unloads all spent shells at the same time....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 05:25:53 PM »