Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My HSCA interview collection soon available  (Read 5383 times)

Offline Denis Morissette

My HSCA interview collection soon available
« on: June 11, 2018, 03:09:01 AM »
Advertisement
I know many of you are impatiently waiting to hear the HSCA interviews I was able to copy during my recent visit in Washington. It will take me a few weeks to listen to them first, editing them, etc. A few interviews were made with witnesses and Parkland staff members I've never heard of.

For now this is a small sample of an interview with Sharon Thuoy who was an intern in Parkland. She claims she saw a huge hole at the back of JFK's head that were big enough to fit two fists...

Among the audios I was able to copy: D.S. John Wiseman, a several-hour SS interview with Marina, Buell Frazier, CIA David Phillips, Sylvia Duran, Geneva Dees, Amos Euins, J.J. Jarman,  the phone conversation between Mark Lane and Helen Markham, Annie Ruth Moore who was at Elm and Houston, Harold Norman, Gus Rose, Parkland Hospital nurse Donna Schloss, and Ms. Irma James Vanzan who was in front of the TSBD. I also copied most of the Sprague Collection and some of the Cutler Collection at Georgetown University which were only printed material. At NARA, I also had the chance to view 1st generation of some Allen photos that had a remarkable clarity that easily surpasses any version you find in books or on the web.

JFK Assassination Forum

My HSCA interview collection soon available
« on: June 11, 2018, 03:09:01 AM »

Offline Denis Morissette

Re: My HSCA interview collection soon available
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 03:13:30 AM »
Use speakers or headphones. Laptops like mine are weak when it comes to sound volume.

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 03:15:43 AM »
My deep respect for doing this work. May it be enlightening to us all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 03:15:43 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 03:22:27 AM »
I know many of you are impatiently waiting to hear the HSCA interviews I was able to copy during my recent visit in Washington. It will take me a few weeks to listen to them first, editing them, etc. A few interviews were made with witnesses and Parkland staff members I've never heard of.

For now this is a small sample of an interview with Sharon Thuoy who was an intern in Parkland. She claims she saw a huge hole at the back of JFK's head that were big enough to fit two fists...

Among the audios I was able to copy: D.S. John Wiseman, a several-hour SS interview with Marina, Buell Frazier, CIA David Phillips, Sylvia Duran, Geneva Dees, Amos Euins, J.J. Jarman,  the phone conversation between Mark Lane and Helen Markham, Annie Ruth Moore who was at Elm and Houston, Harold Norman, Gus Rose, Parkland Hospital nurse Donna Schloss, and Ms. Irma James Vanzan who was in front of the TSBD. I also copied most of the Sprague Collection and some of the Cutler Collection at Georgetown University which were only printed material. At NARA, I also had the chance to view 1st generation of some Allen photos that had a remarkable clarity that easily surpasses any version you find in books or on the web.

Very good, Denis. Kudos to you. I've viewed a great deal of the content on your site and appreciate the work that you do. 

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 03:53:18 AM »
The Tuhoy video was just an excerpt.

I spent one of my vacations week in Washington last week. I was taping like a mad man on two of their stations. I want to return one more week next year. There is so much to see.

Another one: The 1963 SS interview with Marina Oswald. It is 4-hour long. This is just an excerpt. It did not stop where I wanted, but here you have it. Fascinating to hear this interview 55 years after it took place.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 03:53:18 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 04:08:24 PM »

Nice work.

Is that the SS interview of Marina from the hotel where she was held after Lee was killed?

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 05:35:55 PM »
Nice work.

Is that the SS interview of Marina from the hotel where she was held after Lee was killed?

Thanks, Gary. Yes, I think it is the 3-flag hotel or something.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 05:35:55 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2018, 05:42:41 PM »
Thanks, Gary. Yes, I think it is the 3-flag hotel or something.

No Thank You Denis.

I'm looking forward to hearing what was said during that interview.

I wish I spoke/understood Russian.

http://www.jfklancer.com/audioconversations.html#McKnight
http://www.jfkessentials.com/forum/index.php?topic=243.0

ALAN DALE: So they check them into a motel, right?

GERALD McKNIGHT: Yes, they go outside of Dallas; they end up at a motel in Arlington ? Six Flags Motel. After dinner ? they have a dinner, everybody sits down, they have a dinner; it's lovely. After dinner the Secret Service interrogated Marina Oswald for eight hours. The interrogation, all of it is on tape!

This taped record was sent off immediately to Secret Service Headquarters in Washington DC. These tapes have never surfaced. I can give you the source here ? I've given you the source ? it's to "Director and SAC (Special Agent in Charge), Washington Field, from SAC Dallas FBI; Oswald files 10582555/412 and 10582555/0412B1. The reason I say that is because I've never seen this before; I think I'm the first to drag this up; I'm not sure but I think so.

ALAN DALE: I've never heard of it, yeah.

GERALD McKNIGHT: Any event, that's the situation.