Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bugliosi's "Conclusion of No Conspiracy"  (Read 49916 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Bugliosi's "Conclusion of No Conspiracy"
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2018, 11:31:17 PM »
Advertisement
   Vincent Bugliosi's conclusion of no conspiracy should make you want to look at the JFK Assassination and dig in to the case . Reclaiming History and the Warren Report should be both in the Fiction section of the library. Now Dr. Cyril Wecht already told us that the Warren Report should be in the Fiction area of the Library and I think it is safe to say that Reclaiming History belongs in the fiction area also. I don't think there is one page in Vincent's book that does not refer to some disclaimer of conspiracy. I have the book & I have to make myself go back and pick up where I left off and read some more and then just set it down because it's a broken record . Have any of you tried to read this book? It's a mile long just like the Warren "26 volume" Report that Dr. Wecht says does not have an index.

I've read it cover to cover twice. I've tried to read Harvey & Lee several times but I burst into laughter by about the third page and have to put it aside.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2018, 11:31:17 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2018, 11:41:16 PM »
It's in the link, Bill.

We simply do not know how a body reacts to shots to the head, Bill. I choose to believe that a frontal shot pushed his head backward and people down on the street ran up to the knoll area.  They didn't do that because they were sight seeing. *Something* made them run up there.

What you mean 'we', Sherlock? There's plenty of research describing what happens when a bullet strikes a head or body. It's called science. Of course you self-appointed experts don't need to do any research... just look at all those movies showing people flying all over the place from shots... pick up a book FFS.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2018, 11:42:06 PM »

If you don't care about my statements, don't respond.

I believe there is a ignore button, use it.

It'd be better if you would simply support your statements.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2018, 11:42:06 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2018, 11:44:22 PM »
It'd be better if you would simply support your statements.

Point out what I didn't support.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2018, 11:46:08 PM »
I've read it cover to cover twice. I've tried to read Harvey & Lee several times but I burst into laughter by about the third page and have to put it aside.

I don't believe you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2018, 11:46:08 PM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2018, 11:48:12 PM »
   Vincent Bugliosi's conclusion of no conspiracy should make you want to look at the JFK Assassination and dig in to the case . Reclaiming History and the Warren Report should be both in the Fiction section of the library. Now Dr. Cyril Wecht already told us that the Warren Report should be in the Fiction area of the Library and I think it is safe to say that Reclaiming History belongs in the fiction area also. I don't think there is one page in Vincent's book that does not refer to some disclaimer of conspiracy. I have the book & I have to make myself go back and pick up where I left off and read some more and then just set it down because it's a broken record . Have any of you tried to read this book? It's a mile long just like the Warren "26 volume" Report that Dr. Wecht says does not have an index.

The "Warren Report" does have an Index.

"The Report of the President's Commission On The Assassination Of President Kennedy" became known as "The Warren Report".

There is a "Table Of Contents".

Here is the link:

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report

The "Index" is on Pages 880 thru 888.

Dr Wecht is wrong and so are you.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 11:49:59 PM by Ross Lidell »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2018, 12:31:59 AM »
I don't believe you.

What, that I burst out laughing when trying to read H&L.   :D

I have actually read RH twice but preceded that with a reading of Four Days In November which is the first section of RH up to the funerals on the Monday. It was that reading that caused me to purchase RH online. I haven't read all of the source notes on the CD though but I dip into it at random occasionally and at times when searching for a name or other reference and that too is an excellent read.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2018, 12:31:59 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2018, 12:59:52 AM »
A government committee hand-picked by LBJ got it wrong in 1964.

A government committee got it right in 1978.

I. FINDINGS OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON ASSASSINATIONS IN THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY IN DALLAS, TEX., NOVEMBER 22, 1963

?A. Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots at President John F. Kennedy. The second and third shots he fired struck the President. The third shot he fired killed the President.
  • 1.President Kennedy was struck by two rifle shots fired from behind him.
    2.The shots that struck President Kennedy from behind him were fired from the sixth floor window of the southeast corner of the Texas School Book Depository building.
    3.Lee Harvey Oswald owned the rifle. that was used to fire the shots from the sixth floor window of the southeast comer of the Texas School Book Depository building.
    4.Lee Harvey Oswald, shortly before the assassination, had access to and was present on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository building.
    5.Lee Harvey Oswald's other actions tend to support the conclusion that he assassinated President Kennedy.

Michael, If you believe that the government got it right with its report in 1978 , why do you argue against it?