Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bugliosi's "Conclusion of No Conspiracy"  (Read 49922 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Bugliosi's "Conclusion of No Conspiracy"
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2018, 09:31:09 PM »
Advertisement
Please explain what conspiracy the "'78 conclusion" uncovered.

It's in the link, Bill.

We simply do not know how a body reacts to shots to the head, Bill. I choose to believe that a frontal shot pushed his head backward and people down on the street ran up to the knoll area.  They didn't do that because they were sight seeing. *Something* made them run up there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2018, 09:31:09 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2018, 10:01:52 PM »
It's in the link, Bill.

We simply do not know how a body reacts to shots to the head, Bill. I choose to believe that a frontal shot pushed his head backward and people down on the street ran up to the knoll area.  They didn't do that because they were sight seeing. *Something* made them run up there.

Again, a shot from the right-front does not throw the head and body violently back and to the left.

The link you provided stated the following...

"The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee is unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy."

The HSCA had no idea what sort of conspiracy existed, if any at all.

This doesn't even mention their faulty conclusion based on the supposed rifle fire caught on the dictabelt recording, even though the impulses were recorded once the motorcade was on it's way to Parkland Hospital.

You wish to claim that the HSCA "got it right", yet you claim, based on your opinion on the way the body went back and to the left, that the President was struck by a shot from the knoll.  The HSCA stated that the President was struck twice, both from behind and both from above.  it sounds like you're contradicting yourself.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 10:05:09 PM by Bill Brown »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 10:42:30 PM »
Go by your own eyes please.  I have an extremely graphic video that I could share with you on here that shows two men, taking a high-powered bullet to the back of the head and NEITHER of them are slinged backward. Taking away all of the scientific mumbo-jumbo (jet effect, acoustics, etc.) this is more than enough proof - at least for me - to me that someone taking a shot from the rear does not suddenly be slinged backward.  It doesn't make sense and if you're honest with yourself after seeing it, it should put doubt into even the most rabid LNer.

I would post it for educational purposes only here but I do not know if the admins would allow it and I don't know who to ask. When I posted it many months ago on EF, some people were shocked but nothing was reported.  Then months later a member there, Stancak, got xxxxxx because I kept rebutting his stupid PM long-leg theory. When he came across the video, he suddenly became ultra-sensitive ("oh my goodness") and reported it.  Then, irony of ironies, he posts Kennedy's graphic autopsy photos.

If you want to see for yourself, email me.

It all pretty much ended right here: "Taking away all of the scientific mumbo-jumbo."  Because who needs all that pesky physics and physiology, anyway? We don't need that! We have a video from the internet! All one of it! Because nothing proves impossibility like a single data point.

And yes, I'm channeling the inner sarcast from deep within my soul. A great, dark hairy beast with sharp claws, big teeth, and the Helen Reddy Boxed Set.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 10:42:30 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2018, 11:00:49 PM »
A bullet striking the head from the right-front would not throw the body back and to the left.

A bullet striking a head moving forward at approximately 11mph, (the speed of the limo), would/could stop

forward movement and create the appearance of being thrown backward. Add in the back brace that held

JFK upright after the throat wound and the probability of a shot from the right front buries the idea a LN

fired from the 6th floor SE corner TSBD. 

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2018, 11:20:57 PM »
A bullet striking a head moving forward at approximately 11mph, (the speed of the limo), would/could stop

forward movement and create the appearance of being thrown backward. Add in the back brace that held

JFK upright after the throat wound and the probability of a shot from the right front buries the idea a LN

fired from the 6th floor SE corner TSBD.

Nobody cares about your opinion.

Support your statements.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2018, 11:20:57 PM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2018, 11:24:39 PM »
It's in the link, Bill.

"I choose to believe". That say's it all.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2018, 11:25:32 PM »
Nobody cares about your opinion.

Support your statements.

If you don't care about my statements, don't respond.

I believe there is a ignore button, use it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2018, 11:25:32 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2018, 11:28:10 PM »
Anybody know about whether anyone has challenged Bugloisi to a debate other than Wecht?

You might want to change that to the past tense 'had challenged' as VB died three years ago.