Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bugliosi's "Conclusion of No Conspiracy"  (Read 50379 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Bugliosi's "Conclusion of No Conspiracy"
« Reply #344 on: July 21, 2018, 02:31:43 AM »
Advertisement
So John, you are:

- a fence sitter?

- a contrarian?

I?m a skeptic. I see way too much handwaving and conjecture in the official explanation and not nearly enough evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: July 21, 2018, 02:31:43 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #345 on: July 21, 2018, 03:51:46 AM »
If that's the case, then the fallacy is:

"I'm going to take every conspiracy theory I've ever heard, mash them all up into one giant inclusive conspiracy, pretend that every CT believes in the mashup and point out how silly I think that is.  Therefore there was no conspiracy."

I maintain that the opportunity & circumstances presented a perfect storm for Oswald to make the attempt.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 03:54:25 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #346 on: July 21, 2018, 03:56:33 AM »
I?m a skeptic. I see way too much handwaving and conjecture in the official explanation and not nearly enough evidence.

'too much handwaving'
>>> Sounds like the Trump WH

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: July 21, 2018, 03:56:33 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #347 on: July 21, 2018, 03:26:25 PM »
I maintain that the opportunity & circumstances presented a perfect storm for Oswald to make the attempt.

And that is evidence of.....what, exactly?

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #348 on: July 22, 2018, 12:00:28 PM »
'too much handwaving'
>>> Sounds like the Trump WH

Here's some hand waving hours after Oswald had been put in his coffin. A member of the media describing what happened after he had seen the Z film (but not a single person in the general public had been given the opportunity to see said film to allow him/her to draw their own conclusions).

Funnily enough he completely eliminates the back and to the left body slam as we have all seen ourselves. Yet, he actually describes JBC's being shot and totally destroys the eventual Single Bullet Theory that neatly ties everything together. You know, as in one bullet...one shooter. As he describes it, Kennedy had already been shot when JBC exposes his chest and then *he* gets shot. I guess we're expected to believe that the back-throat bullet paused in mid-air to give JBC plenty of time to dramatically expose his chest - LOL.

So you see, a "conspiracy" doesn't have to be an arena full of people. But a little wink or a nod and some hand waving is equally conspiratorial.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: July 22, 2018, 12:00:28 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #349 on: July 22, 2018, 08:53:44 PM »
....that members of a group like the CIA or mob or military-industrial complex, needing to make sure that Kennedy was killed would let their hit man try to carry out the biggest murder ever with anything other than a very high-quality rifle? The fact that Oswald used the type of rifle he did is almost, by itself, prima facie evidence that he acted alone and there was no conspiracy. .. we know Oswald fired three rounds, and only one cartridge was found in the chamber

The real question is how did the FBI know about the ordering of the suspect rifle and how it came to be 'traced' so quickly--the very evening of the day of the assassination.
I'll bet that they find dozens of guns everyday [even now in 2018] and they don't know where in hell they came from.

Mr. BELIN. Were you at any time on that date contacted by any law enforcement agency with regard to a particular rifle, Serial No. C-2766?
Mr. SCIBOR. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. And could you tell us the circumstances surrounding this?
Mr. SCIBOR. I got a call Friday evening, November 22, asking if it would be possible to get at the records---at our records to see if that gun had been in our possession or sold by us. I got permission from one of the executives to open the store and view our records, and I came down here somewhere between 10 and 11 o'clock.
Mr. BELIN. And what did you do when you got down here?
Mr. SCIBOR. We went in with the Government men and--just before we went in, Mr. Waldman came down and we came in and he took over as far as getting-- trying to find the information that we needed.
Mr. BELIN. How did you try to find that information?
Mr. SCIBOR. By looking in our microfilm records of sales of merchandise for that particular gun.
The FBI furnished us with information stating that we had received the gun from Crescent Firearms.

An article by Martha Moyer called 'Ordering the Rifle'

http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/moyer.pdf

Supposedly, Oswald [for some oddball reason] kept the ad clipped out of the 'American Rifleman'.
That was for a 36 inch Carcano.
Why the ad for a 36" and then send a 40".
They ran out of 36"s...?  BS:
They would have declined any such order if that were really true and besides...sending weapons to a PO Box is dubious anyway.

Also found by Det. Stovall was a cut-out portion of a
magazine advertisement from Kline [sic] Department Store in
 Chicago, showing an advertisement of the murder weapon.  All
these items were confiscated along with other items and marked
for evidence..... 
  The Backyard photos along with the mag ad for the rifle were not listed among the items received by the FBI from the Dallas Police.
Michael Paine testified that he saw the Backyard pictures the night before they were officially discovered.
 "Someone was arranging rifle information to implicate Oswald"

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #350 on: July 23, 2018, 12:06:18 AM »

After over forty years of the most prodigiously intensive investigation and examination of a murder case in world history, certain powerful facts exist which cannot be challenged: Not one weapon other than Oswald?s Mannlicher-Carcano rifle has ever been found and linked in any way to the assassination. Not one bullet other than the three fired from Oswald?s rifle has ever been found and linked to the assassination. No person other than Oswald has ever been connected by evidence, in any way, to the assassination. No evidence has ever surfaced linking Oswald to any of the major groups suggested by conspiracy theorists of being behind the assassination. And no evidence has ever been found showing that any person or group framed Oswald for the murder they committed. One would think that faced with these stubborn and immutable realities, the critics of the Warren Commission, unable to pay the piper, would finally fold their tent and go home. But instead, undaunted and unfazed, they continue to disgorge even more of what we have had from them for over forty years?wild speculation, theorizing, and shameless dissembling about the facts of the case.       

The purpose of this book has been twofold. One, to educate everyday Americans that Oswald killed Kennedy and acted alone, paying for his own bullets. And two, to expose, as never before, the conspiracy theorists and the abject worthlessness of all their allegations. I believe this book has achieved both of these goals.
RHVB

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 02:49:49 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #350 on: July 23, 2018, 12:06:18 AM »

Offline Bill Charleston

« Reply #351 on: July 23, 2018, 04:12:37 PM »
Gov Connally said a lot of things but one thing he (almost) ALWAYS said was "the force of the blow (to his back) bent me over."

We can CLEARLY see that John Connally was only bent over only ONE TIME in the Z film and it is easy to see exactly when that happened. IF you want to solve the JFK assassination shooting "mystery", it is no more difficult than STARTING with identifying EXACTLY WHEN Gov. Connally is bent over by the bullet hitting him in the back. (time 0:33 in this video)

Not a valid vimeo URL
Eventually, the editors of Connally's Warren Comm testimony show him being bent over but it is well after they say he was shot, in other words, Connally was shot in the back seconds after most everyone thinks he was shot in the back.

One of the reasons we are still reviewing the JFK assassination decades later is that many of the witnesses' recollections DOES NOT MATCH THE WARREN COMM's conclusions.

What this or any other video says or shows does NOT prove Connally was shot in the back at a different time than when Bugliosi concluded he was shot but it does give a starting point.  I was shot in a hunting accident about the time of the assassination of JFK and I remember in detail some of my incident just like Connally remembered his incident.  Fortunately, there is other evidence that allows us to PROVE BEYOND ANY DOUBT EXACTLY when Connally was shot in the back.

Start with these thoughts and you will soon find out how easy it is for the US gov't to fool the public.