Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 1+1+1=6  (Read 27320 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: 1+1+1=6
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2018, 07:09:52 PM »
Advertisement
Isn't "kook" a pejorative term? 

"Droolers" "Kooks" ....a limited vocabulary for a limited mind.

The parrots riding the Warren Report Express.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2018, 07:09:52 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2018, 07:32:44 PM »
Again you avoid the question. A day ago you asked:

Can you explain how a cranky old bolt action carcano could be fired so rapidly that the incoming shots sounded like "flurry of shots".....

Uhhhhh...had some trigger work done?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2018, 07:42:50 PM »
Kellerman's testimony re 'flurry of shells'

"... a flurry of shells come into the car"

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh2/html/WC_Vol2_0041b.htm
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:48:49 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2018, 07:42:50 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2018, 08:04:15 PM »
If you really wish to waste the time, go ahead and point out anything I stated which you feel I should be embarrassed about.

You guys confused a "flurry of shells" with a flurry of shots.  That is nothing for me to be embarrassed over.

First off I mentioned in an earlier post that I missed your distinction I do have to wonder what your thought process is on this quote. Maybe you had a grudge about someone making a literal translation of some earlier quote that you thought was absolutely ridiculous and this was your way of getting back? Your continuing  refusal to even address whether you actually believe Kellerman  meant the literal translation you are insisting upon, also raises serious questions about what your intention is in this matter

And now, thanks to Rob, I come to find out you are actually incorrect. At least in claiming there was no quote from Kelleraman saying a flurry of shots Now it may be there was a separate quote of flurry of shots but that is not what you were arguing So your wrong plain and simple. I was browsing around a bit and came across a quote that you always admit you are wrong when it is shown to you. I am not into apologies, if someone admits that they were wrong is generally good enough for me

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 08:19:41 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2018, 08:14:53 PM »
First off I mentioned in an earlier post that I missed your distinction I do have to wonder what your thought process is on this quote. Maybe you had a grudge about someone making a literal translation of some earlier quote that you thought was absolutely ridiculous and this was your way of getting back? And rather than addressing whether you actually believe Kellerman actually meant the literal translation you are insisting upon

And now, thanks to Rob, I come to find out you are actually incorrect. Man your going to come up with a whooper absurdity and it is not even true. I am not into apologies, if someone admits that they were wrong is generally good enough for me

This was a classic scenario for Bill Chapman would clearly rise in the defense of

Kellerman was full of XXXX The only thing that there was a flurry of was bullet fragments, brain matter and bone. He threw Greer under the bus. He made up a story about Kennedy saying something in a Boston accent. Why you waste time on crap like this only solidifies the fact that you're a sorry argumentative whinebag.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2018, 08:14:53 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2018, 08:21:21 PM »
Kellerman was full of sh*t. The only thing that there was a flurry of was bullet fragments, brain matter and bone. He threw Greer under the bus. He made up a story about Kennedy saying something in a Boston accent. Why you waste time on crap like this only solidifies the fact that you're a sorry argumentative whinebag.

Usually when you want to discredit a quote one either implies the person being quoted has a flawed personal history, or would have had a motivation to lie You demonstrated neither

Offline Matt Grantham

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2018, 08:38:27 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2018, 08:48:31 PM »
What am I supposed to be finding?

A new home.