Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 1+1+1=6  (Read 27330 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: 1+1+1=6
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2018, 01:11:13 AM »
Advertisement
Pssst...Perhaps you can look at your keyboard and see that the letters "T" and "R" are side by side....

What would a reasonably intelligent person assume happened that caused Roy Kellerman to become Toy Kellerman?

How many shots in DP?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2018, 01:11:13 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2018, 01:22:39 AM »
Thanks ZM for a considered response.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2018, 01:27:32 AM »
You failed to mention anything at all about the action taking place in the limo (including the shattering/breaking of the skull) that contributed to the perception of a flurry of shots.

I thought it was clear that I believe the idea that JFK's skull "shattered" and that created the illusion of a "flurry" of shots  is nothing but BS!....  Kellerman was referring to a "flurry of shots...Not pieces of JFK's skull flying about...

Incidentally no "fragments" from a shattered skull were found anywhere near Toy Kellrman.....

Kellerman was referring to a "flurry of shots...Not pieces of JFK's skull flying about...

How do you know?

Kellerman never said a "flurry of shots".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2018, 01:27:32 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2018, 01:32:24 AM »

How do you know?

He didn't??   Then explain this Billy Bob.....

Mr. SPECTER. Can you describe the sound of the flurry of shots by way of distinction with the way you have described the sound of the first shot?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Well, having heard all types of guns fired, most of them, rather, if I recall correctly these were two sharp reports, sir. Again, I am going to refer to it as like a plane going through a sound barrier; bang, bang.
Mr. SPECTER. Now, you are referring to the flurry?
Mr. KELLERMAN. That is right.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2018, 01:59:40 AM »

Zeon, we do not know that Kellerman had the perception of a flurry of shots because he never said that.

Every single study of the autopsy photos and X-rays concluded that Kennedy was hit twice and both shots were from above and behind.

Im not contesting if he said heard a flurry, im just suggesting the "flurry" perception he has, which you were saying is caused by fragments hitting windhield, might not ALL be from the MC rifle.

And Im not contesting the head shot came from the rear, i am contesting which rear trajectory from TSBD works better, an imo, the SW angle is MUCH closer to a path from entrance wound as per HSCA diagram, to the V notch in the autopsy photo.

Im not entirely convinced by the Inside the Target Car experiment, Bill. Imo that did not have JFKs head turned leftward enough. And although they DID show a similar forward and upwards splatter pattern, I think the failed to show a bullet fragmenting into at least 6 sizable fragments and also how 3 of those could bounce of inner windsheild and richochet around the driver Greer.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 02:02:39 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2018, 01:59:40 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2018, 02:12:30 AM »

Im not contesting if he said heard a flurry, im just suggesting the "flurry" perception he has, which you were saying is caused by fragments hitting windhield, might not ALL be from the MC rifle.

And Im not contesting the head shot came from the rear, i am contesting which rear trajectory from TSBD works better, an imo, the SW angle is MUCH closer to a path from entrance wound as per HSCA diagram, to the V notch in the autopsy photo.

Im not entirely convinced by the Inside the Target Car experiment, Bill. Imo that did not have JFKs head turned leftward enough. And although they DID show a similar forward and upwards splatter pattern, I think the failed to show a bullet fragmenting into at least 6 sizable fragments and also how 3 of those could bounce of inner windsheild and richochet around the driver Greer.

My point was that Kellerman said a "flurry of shells" as opposed to a flurry of shots.  Big difference.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2018, 04:31:22 AM »

Mr. SPECTER. Now, in your prior testimony you described a flurry of shells into the car. How many shots did you hear after the first noise which you described as sounding like a firecracker?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Mr. Specter, these shells came in all together.
Mr. SPECTER. Are you able to say how many you heard?
Mr. KELLERMAN. I am going to say two, and it was like a double bang--bang, bang.
Mr. SPECTER. You mean now two shots in addition to the first noise?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir; yes, sir; at least.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2018, 04:31:22 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2018, 04:11:32 PM »
Thanks for the bumps Tony Yes it is nice when someone is in error that they actually admit it