Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 1+1+1=6  (Read 27326 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: 1+1+1=6
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2018, 01:04:03 PM »
Advertisement
The skull did shatter. A large piece was found in DP long after the limo had departed the scene. I'm not interested in debating semantics about the word 'shattered'. Suffice to say that JFK's skull broke into pieces. You do understand that don't you?

You failed to mention anything at all about the action taking place in the limo (including the shattering/breaking of the skull) that contributed to the perception of a flurry of shots. I assume you acknowledge that that was an understandable thing for Kellerman to have thought. Do you?

Now, to the point of this thread; how many shots were fired in DP on 11.22.63? I say three and you say ???
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 01:05:55 PM by Steve Howsley »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2018, 01:04:03 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2018, 02:50:14 PM »
The skull did shatter. A large piece was found in DP long after the limo had departed the scene. I'm not interested in debating semantics about the word 'shattered'. Suffice to say that JFK's skull broke into pieces. You do understand that don't you?

You failed to mention anything at all about the action taking place in the limo (including the shattering/breaking of the skull) that contributed to the perception of a flurry of shots. I assume you acknowledge that that was an understandable thing for Kellerman to have thought. Do you?

Now, to the point of this thread; how many shots were fired in DP on 11.22.63? I say three and you say ???

A large piece of JFK's skull was blown from the rear of his skull......As if he had been hit by a heavy hollow nose bullet . A FMJ would blow right through the skull leaving a small entrance and exit wound.    Many soldiers survived being shot in the head by a FMJ bullet.....But none ever survived being shot by a 45 caliber ACP bullet.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2018, 07:36:49 PM »
A large piece of JFK's skull was blown from the rear of his skull......As if he had been hit by a heavy hollow nose bullet . A FMJ would blow right through the skull leaving a small entrance and exit wound.    Many soldiers survived being shot in the head by a FMJ bullet.....But none ever survived being shot by a 45 caliber ACP bullet.

Walt, this is the reason I question if an 6.5mm FMJ ball nosed bullet with impact velocity at 2000 ft sec, hitting just a very small area of a spherical object of brittle bone matter, on a tangent line, would shatter into at least 6 sizeable fragments, plus a few other smaller fragments, plus leave a trail of  dust fragments in the brain.

I dont think there has been any experiment that shows that, other than the" Inside the Target Car"experiment, which has the WRONG trajectory line, because they dont have the head turned leftward as seen in Nix Flim and Moorman photo. They relied only on the side view from the Zapruder film at Z312 and that does not quite show how leftward JFKs head is actually turned.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 07:42:55 PM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2018, 07:36:49 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2018, 11:00:40 PM »

Again you avoid the question. A day ago you asked:

Can you explain how a cranky old bolt action carcano could be fired so rapidly that the incoming shots sounded like "flurry of shots".....

and I responded:

Now, to the point of this thread; how many shots were fired in DP on 11.22.63? I say three and you say ... ?

With the sound of the rifle shot then bullet fragments pinging around in the car, JC crying out right behind Kellerman saying that they were all doomed, the sound of the skull getting hit and the spray of the brain matter plus Jackie's cries of horror and devastation makes for a horror beyond imagination. So I answered your question and have twice now asked two simple questions of my own. Are you not prepared to answer them?

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 11:35:47 PM by Steve Howsley »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2018, 11:11:01 PM »

Walt, this is the reason I question if an 6.5mm FMJ ball nosed bullet with impact velocity at 2000 ft sec, hitting just a very small area of a spherical object of brittle bone matter, on a tangent line, would shatter into at least 6 sizeable fragments, plus a few other smaller fragments, plus leave a trail of  dust fragments in the brain.

I dont think there has been any experiment that shows that, other than the" Inside the Target Car"experiment, which has the WRONG trajectory line, because they dont have the head turned leftward as seen in Nix Flim and Moorman photo. They relied only on the side view from the Zapruder film at Z312 and that does not quite show how leftward JFKs head is actually turned.

A question for you ZM; how many shots were fired in DP on 11.22.63? I say three and you say ... ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2018, 11:11:01 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2018, 12:06:25 AM »
Again you avoid the question. A day ago you asked:

Can you explain how a cranky old bolt action carcano could be fired so rapidly that the incoming shots sounded like "flurry of shots".....

and I responded:

Now, to the point of this thread; how many shots were fired in DP on 11.22.63? I say three and you say ... ?

With the sound of the rifle shot then bullet fragments pinging around in the car, JC crying out right behind Kellerman saying that they were all doomed, the sound of the skull getting hit and the spray of the brain matter plus Jackie's cries of horror and devastation makes for a horror beyond imagination. So I answered your question and have twice now asked two simple questions of my own. Are you not prepared to answer them?

You failed to mention anything at all about the action taking place in the limo (including the shattering/breaking of the skull) that contributed to the perception of a flurry of shots.

I thought it was clear that I believe the idea that JFK's skull "shattered" and that created the illusion of a "flurry" of shots  is nothing but BS!....  Kellerman was referring to a "flurry of shots...Not pieces of JFK's skull flying about...

Incidentally no "fragments" from a shattered skull were found anywhere near Toy Kellrman.....

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2018, 12:13:22 AM »
Walt, It's obvious you are incapable of a reasonable exchange on this subject. I'll leave you alone with your childish posting and your lack of courage to even nominate the number of shots in DP.

"Toy Kellerman" indeed ... what a juvenile comment.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2018, 12:13:22 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2018, 01:08:46 AM »
Walt, It's obvious you are incapable of a reasonable exchange on this subject. I'll leave you alone with your childish posting and your lack of courage to even nominate the number of shots in DP.

"Toy Kellerman" indeed ... what a juvenile comment.

Pssst...Perhaps you can look at your keyboard and see that the letters "T" and "R" are side by side....

What would a reasonably intelligent person assume happened that caused Roy Kellerman to become Toy Kellerman?