Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 1+1+1=6  (Read 27319 times)

Offline Howard Gee

1+1+1=6
« on: June 09, 2018, 11:21:23 PM »
Advertisement
Although it's impossible to pin the drooling kooks down on the number of shots fired during the assassination, the general consensus seems to be....

JFK hit a minimum of 4 times.

Once in the back from behind.
Once in the throat from in front.
Twice in the head from the back and front.

JBC probably hit twice.

Once in the back.
Once in the wrist.

Wait.

We're not done yet counting up the kook bullets.

We also have the missed shots that were found in the plaza grass and picked up by an FBI agent as well as the shot(s) that damaged the sidewalk or was it a manhole cover, or both ?

OK, let's forget about the missed shots.

We'll make this easier for the kooks.

How do you explain that the overwhelming majority of assassination witnesses reported hearing just 3 shots ?

Even in a plaza where echoes and reverberations would be expected to cause people to think they heard more shots than were actually fired, most people still only heard three shots.

Yes, I realize a tiny minority of people thought as many as 4 shots might have been fired, but the number of people hearing more than 4 is virtually non-existent.

So drooling kooks, here's your latest dilemma and challenge:
Can you decide how many shots were fired ?

And after you've finished straining your kooky brains counting higher than 3, explain why less than your consensus 6 shots were heard.

So far you've failed miserably to explain what happened to the bullet that supposedly entered JFK's throat in 'The Truly Magical Bullet' thread, so here's another chance to redeem yourselves.

How many shots, droolers ?

DEBUNKING THE DROOLERS STEP BY STEP

JFK Assassination Forum

1+1+1=6
« on: June 09, 2018, 11:21:23 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: 1+1+1=6
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 12:10:03 AM »
How do you explain that the overwhelming majority of assassination witnesses reported hearing just 3 shots ?

Witnesses also reported hearing shot or shots from the fence area up on the GN.

I left school and saw that parade.
The motorcade was very noisy because the motorcycle cops had their sirens all going and the spectators were yelling.
Anyway, I believe it is possible that there were riflemen utilizing silencers.
Real.. crack.. professional.. shooters.
The suspect rifle was a piece of crap. It was just there to make noise and incriminate Oswald.
What happened to the bullets?
It was a cover-up and LBJ ordered JFK's body to be whisked away and  the car dismantled.
So officially ...what bullets?
If it weren't for drooling kooks like me...who would you have to rant at?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 01:29:08 AM »

The motorcade was very noisy because the motorcycle cops had their sirens all going and the spectators were yelling.
The suspect rifle was a piece of crap. It was just there to make noise and incriminate Oswald.
It was a cover-up and LBJ ordered JFK's body to be whisked away and  the car dismantled.

I believe it is possible that there were riflemen utilizing silencers.

I doubt that there was more than one sniper using a rifle with a silencer.....but that's all that was necessary....because as you've said, he was a professional and used the sound of the motorcycle backfires and the other rifle as cover.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 01:29:08 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 01:59:46 AM »
OK, so two of the droolers have a fake sniper firing diversionary shots, while the real assassins are using rifles with silencers and synchronizing their shots with motorcycle backfires, and that's why most people only heard 3 shots.

Do I have that right ?

Any other droolers want to take a crack at how many shots were fired and why the vast majority of witnesses only heard 3 shots ?

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 02:22:40 AM »
The 2 things that tie up all the loose ends. Shot suppressors and a second Oswald. Goodnight everybody.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 02:22:40 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 03:52:02 AM »

To all you drooling kooks, if this was a conspiracy then absolutely there were silencers involved. And most of the world thinks this was a conspiracy.

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 03:57:10 AM »
To all you drooling kooks, if this was a conspiracy then absolutely there were silencers involved. And most of the world thinks this was a conspiracy.

And as I have it Dulles was visiting the supersonic silencer factory on the day and at the time of the assassination. Possibilities??

I don't have the reference but recall it was very authentic looking when I studied it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 03:57:10 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2018, 05:02:55 AM »
Near simultaneous shots on the final salvo Kellerman not a person who guessed three I believe Connally and wife believe 3 hit the car so that makes 4  for it to fit in the official story Not sure Jackie or Greer ever commented on how many shots So that is 3 who said four or more at least if you wish to believe in one missing shot