Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Limo Bullet Fragments....  (Read 19806 times)

Offline Michael Chambers

Re: The Limo Bullet Fragments....
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2018, 12:41:23 AM »
Advertisement
Well, the wind was generally in the opposite direction to whatever direction a line from the SN to JFK was:

Hey Andrew that is a great image to me for the "in perspective" for the trajectory from the SN thing.

I've got one of my trajectory theory tests you can do quite interestingly with it.

Oh y'all do want to hear it, well ok it goes like this -

You see JFK's body is 100% square with the square of the Limo. The Limo is 100% square with the square of the road.
SO you can take a small thin bit of carboard or whatever, place it on your computer screen square with the road about
where the shots were, the yellow line will intersect it and PRESTO. ;) 8) Walk: :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2018, 12:41:23 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2018, 02:29:32 PM »

Hey Andrew that is a great image to me for the "in perspective" for the trajectory from the SN thing.

I've got one of my trajectory theory tests you can do quite interestingly with it.

Oh y'all do want to hear it, well ok it goes like this -

You see JFK's body is 100% square with the square of the Limo. The Limo is 100% square with the square of the road.
SO you can take a small thin bit of carboard or whatever, place it on your computer screen square with the road about
where the shots were, the yellow line will intersect it and PRESTO. ;) 8) Walk: :D

Notice that the yellow line from the SE corner of the TSBD passes right through a tree......There were no shots fired from that SE corner window!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 04:20:20 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2018, 04:36:50 PM »
The fragments allegedly found in the limousine were not seen after the assassination. They weren't allegedly found until the limousine was back in Washington, D.C.

Since neither the SS or FBI had jurisdiction for the murder at that time there isn't a court of law that would admit these fragments into evidence IF it was legitimate.

Obviously the only way the case could be tried was through a trial of the accused....  Thus they knew they had to eliminate the accused.   

LBJ had successfully used that tactic and had no qualms about eliminating a mere pissant.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2018, 04:36:50 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2018, 10:02:24 PM »
The fragments allegedly found in the limousine were not seen after the assassination. They weren't allegedly found until the limousine was back in Washington, D.C.

Since neither the SS or FBI had jurisdiction for the murder at that time there isn't a court of law that would admit these fragments into evidence IF it was legitimate.

These fragments were allegedly found by a Secret Service deputy chief and a Navy corpsman, not trained crime scene investigators, who allegedly either gave them to Secret Service chief Floyd Boring or FBI agent Orrin Bartlett, who allegedly then gave them to FBI agent Robert Frazier.  The problem is that the only documentation for any of these transfers of possession is that Frazier scrawled this down on a laboratory worksheet that was typed up 2-3 days later: