Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is the mystery of throat and back wounds a draw?  (Read 4524 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Is the mystery of throat and back wounds a draw?
« on: June 01, 2018, 09:06:15 PM »
Advertisement
 If the LN folks could ever just pose the question of what happened to the bullet that the CT claim entered the front in something other the all or nothing nature we generally see, it might lead to a more reasonable response I for one, am of course quite troubled by the question and it is indeed a significant quandary However imo, it is no less of a mystery, or quandary, than all the problems associated with the back and throat wounds being in alignment and only penetrating  soft tissue etc

I never saw one response to whether the bullet could have gone in JFK's lung perhaps since many here seem more focused on ridicule to address other possibilities

JFK Assassination Forum

Is the mystery of throat and back wounds a draw?
« on: June 01, 2018, 09:06:15 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

Re: Is the mystery of throat and back wounds a draw?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 09:24:57 PM »
If the LN folks could ever just pose the question of what happened to the bullet that the CT claim entered the front in something other the all or nothing nature we generally see, it might lead to a more reasonable response I for one, am of course quite troubled by the question and it is indeed a significant quandary However imo, it is no less of a mystery, or quandary, than all the problems associated with the back and throat wounds being in alignment and only penetrating  soft tissue etc

I never saw one response to whether the bullet could have gone in JFK's lung perhaps since many here seem more focused on ridicule to address other possibilities

How many times are you going to post how unhappy you are with the way people exchange communications here? Stop your whining.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 09:58:21 PM »
How many times are you going to post how unhappy you are with the way people exchange communications here? Stop your whining.

Examples please? I posted one other to anything near that effect which I am aware of and that was aimed at crediting someone for staying out of it It is not even a complaint for Christs sake it is a belief that such strategies wind up with people dealing less with facts and more with insults Do you need the definition of complaining spelled out for you? They usually take the predicate of I hate, I wish, why can't etc But the whiners meme is so much more appealing for those whose purpose is to insult. ridicule etc
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 10:11:42 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 09:58:21 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 10:24:55 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 11:36:08 PM »
I feel that the early arrival of JFK at Bethesda in the shipping casket gave those who were going to make some extra wounds to the top of the head more time to make it look like a rear head shot . I think that the bullets were removed from JFK's back and neck shots . The frontal neck shot and the back shot do not match up and never did match up , even after Jerry Ford moved the back shot entrance higher up to try and make the Magic Bullet Theory have a chance to work. As Thomas Robinson said , "That's what the Drs. did ", which was to create an injury to the top of the head that would try to insure a shot from the rear on the back of JFK's head . I might be one of the few who thinks the frontal shot through the windshield might have been the bullet that hits Kennedy in the throat and with the projectile slowing down on it's trip thru the windshield ,might have just made the frontal entry shot to JFK's neck . We have a very good idea that the Tracheostomy done on JFK did not leave a garbled up front neck injury that we see at Bethesda. Thomas Robinson said that during the process of embalmment that there were some very small fine leaks around the face of JFK and that could be very small pieces of glass that went thru the windshields through and through hole and traveling toward the back of the car where JFK was. I think all bullets were removed before the actual autopsy began . A found bullet would mean there was not a chance of a bullet going thru JFK and on into John Connally.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 11:36:08 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 09:22:05 PM »

Great job pasting that Youtube link Bill!  That's some impressive research.

As for the actual video.  That's 6 minutes of life that nobody will ever get back.  Here we see a guy named Steve Shives use the usual LN tactic of argument by appeal to ridicule, without ever actually addressing any reasons for believing the narrative.

His "5 Stupid things":

1. The endless list of potential suspects

This is the usual strawman that says that every CT believes every conjecture that has ever been brought forth.  As an amusing aside he talks here about preferring the "explanation that requires the fewest assumptions" as if the WC explanation isn't absolutely loaded with assumptions.

2.  The equally endless list of possible motives

As opposed to the WC's lack of any motive.

3. The lack of a coherent counter-narrative

As opposed to the WC's lack of a coherent narrative to begin with.

4. They attract people who aren't normally conspiracy theorists

I'm not sure why he considers this "stupid".  But this may have something to do with this case being nothing like conspiracy theories like the moon landing hoax or Bigfoot, despite some LNers' best attempts to paint them with the same brush to avoid actually talking about the evidence.

5. They combine to form the perfect storm of conspiracy theories

Also not about anything stupid.  I think Steve lost his train of thought halfway though the video.  Here he shows a cute graphic with JFK's picture and the quote "Ask not what the evidence says happened.  Ask what sounds good to you".  Which in fact describes perfectly how the WC came to their conclusion.

Nice try, but a giant fail on multiple levels.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2022, 07:50:23 AM »
Mr. SPECTER - Did you see any wound on any other part of his body?
Miss HENCHLIFFE - Yes; in the neck.
Mr. SPECTER - Will you describe it, please?
Miss HENCHLIFFE - It was just a little hole in the middle of his neck.
Mr. SPECTER - About how big a hole was it?
Miss HENCHLIFFE - About as big around as the end of my little finger.
Mr. SPECTER - Have you ever had any experience with bullet holes?
Miss HENCHLIFFE - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - And what did that appear to you to be?
Miss HENCHLIFFE - An entrance bullet hole it looked to me like.
Mr. SPECTER - Could it have been an exit bullet hole?
Miss HENCHLIFFE - I have never seen an exit bullet hole I don't remember seeing one that looked like that.
Mr. SPECTER - What were the characteristics of the hole?
Miss HENCHLIFFE - It was just a little round---just a little round hole, just a little round jagged-looking---jagged a little bit.
Mr. SPECTER - What experience have you had in observing bullet holes, Miss Henchliffe?
Miss HENCHLIFFE - Well, we take care of a lot of bullet wounds down there--I don't know how many a year.
Mr. SPECTER - Have you ever had any formal studies of bullet holes?
Miss HENCHLIFFE - Oh, no; nothing except my experience in the emergency room.
Mr. SPECTER - In what?
Miss HENCHLIFFE - In the emergency room is all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2022, 07:50:23 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2022, 11:16:46 AM »
I feel that the early arrival of JFK at Bethesda in the shipping casket gave those who were going to make some extra wounds to the top of the head more time to make it look like a rear head shot . I think that the bullets were removed from JFK's back and neck shots . The frontal neck shot and the back shot do not match up and never did match up , even after Jerry Ford moved the back shot entrance higher up to try and make the Magic Bullet Theory have a chance to work. As Thomas Robinson said , "That's what the Drs. did ", which was to create an injury to the top of the head that would try to insure a shot from the rear on the back of JFK's head . I might be one of the few who thinks the frontal shot through the windshield might have been the bullet that hits Kennedy in the throat and with the projectile slowing down on it's trip thru the windshield ,might have just made the frontal entry shot to JFK's neck . We have a very good idea that the Tracheostomy done on JFK did not leave a garbled up front neck injury that we see at Bethesda. Thomas Robinson said that during the process of embalmment that there were some very small fine leaks around the face of JFK and that could be very small pieces of glass that went thru the windshields through and through hole and traveling toward the back of the car where JFK was. I think all bullets were removed before the actual autopsy began . A found bullet would mean there was not a chance of a bullet going thru JFK and on into John Connally.

"I might be one of the few who thinks the frontal shot through the windshield might have been the bullet that hits Kennedy in the throat and with the projectile slowing down on it's trip thru the windshield"

A frontal shot through the windshield?
Are you joking?

"Thomas Robinson said that during the process of embalmment that there were some very small fine leaks around the face of JFK and that could be very small pieces of glass that went thru the windshields"

So why didn't Greer or Kellerman have these small pieces of glass in the face?
Why didn't the Connally's?
Why didn't Jackie?

Why not use your brain?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 11:35:31 AM by Dan O'meara »