Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is the mystery of throat and back wounds a draw?  (Read 4756 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Is the mystery of throat and back wounds a draw?
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2022, 11:22:32 PM »
Advertisement
Several retired Dallas policemen have files and evidence relating to this case. So far there have been two books from Dallas policemen, Jesse Curry's assassination file, recently there is a book by Gary Savage, I believe, a nephew of Rusty Livingston who worked in the crime lab. This book is called, First Day Evidence. Rusty Livingston would have a lot of evidence and files relating to the case that would be worth looking at.

Specifically in that book, he worked in the crime lab, he mentions a camera which was used to take photographs of photographs, and he mentions that they were of such good quality that the photographs of the photographs could pass for originals. I find that very interesting, and I would ask the review panel if somehow they could acquire that camera. I would like people with more scientific and photographic technical expertise than I have to examine that camera. I would like to look at documents of the Dallas police crime lab, how many photographs of photographs they took, who saw them, where they went, were any used as an original photograph, did that get into the official record, and such.

I would also like to know if the review panel has been in contact with organizations that have photographic evidence like local television stations here in Dallas, the Sixth Floor Museum has a lot of photographs, Southern Methodist University, Dallas Times Herald although no longer in existence as a newspaper must have their archives somewhere, the Dallas Morning News, Fort Worth Star Telegram, and things like that. How would you guys go about getting material from that, or would you need more specific information from someone like me asking them a question?
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/arrb/index78.htm

Revealing that some of the photographic evidence just may have been faked redone altered.
However.... there was nothing further about it.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Is the mystery of throat and back wounds a draw?
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2022, 11:22:32 PM »