Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Flight MH17 Report: Plane Shot Down By Russian Military Missile, Investigators C  (Read 4920 times)

Offline Richard Rubio

Advertisement
Flight MH17 Report: Plane Shot Down By Russian Military Missile, Investigators Confirm
By Pritha Paul @ZiggyZina143 05/24/18 AT 7:20 AM

The missile that shot down Malaysia Airlines MH17 over eastern Ukraine on July 17, 2014, was deployed by Russia, an international team of investigators confirmed in a press conference in Utrecht, Netherlands, on Thursday.

In a shocking reveal, Wilbert Paulissen of the Joint Investigations Team said new evidence suggested the Buk missile ? used to blow the plane out of the sky, killing all 298 passengers and crew members onboard ? originated from the Russian military?s 53rd anti-aircraft missile brigade based in the Russian city of Kursk, ABC News reported.

Paulissen added the missile, which had a number showing it was built in 1986 in a factory in Moscow, was transported to Ukraine along with the equipment used to shoot the target. Both the missile and the equipment were snuck back into Russia immediately after the plane was shot down over the conflict zone in Ukraine's Donetsk region.

Read more at: http://www.ibtimes.com/flight-mh17-report-plane-shot-down-russian-military-missile-investigators-confirm-2684132

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Rubio

They even have a suspect, some Russian officer while Russia even denies being in Ukraine. Criminal regime.

Offline Matt Grantham

I will say faked was a term I should not have necessarily used  I will need to look further into details rather than just proclamations by the bodies in question The photos I saw of wreckage clearly showed what looked like bullet holes Is this included in the report Your lack of response to the other questions is a problem

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Rubio

There are a few Russia and Russian lies websites, that's so much of what they do.
http://www.russialies.com/

I posted this, because, by golly, if someone is going to deny this incident, they should be seen as doing it.

Russians have even been caught with film from a video game and using it, saying they bombed something or the USA did.

Russia/Soviets committed genocide, started World War II teaming up with the Nazis.

Oh, and Richard Perry is the only one who is a true independent when he lived?  :D

More like these people make their living off of paranoia, anti-Americanism and so on.