Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Oswald's Shirt  (Read 5653 times)

Offline Steve Logan

Re: Oswald's Shirt
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2018, 03:46:36 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mr. BAKER - I could have mistaken it for a jacket, but to my recollection it was a little colored jacket, that is all I can say.

I believe that the word "little" is a typo.....my recollection it was a LIGHT colored JACKET,

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2018, 03:46:36 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2018, 04:27:57 PM »
:D

Thank you.....So you agree that the word "little" doesn't make sense in the sentence ...."I could have mistaken it for a jacket, but to my recollection it was a little colored jacket,"   And it does make sense by changing the word "little " to "light".....

I could have mistaken it for a jacket, but to my recollection it was a light colored jacket,

The point being.....Baker stated that the man he saw walking away from him in a dimly lit area ( the lunchroom???)
was wearing a LIGHT COLORED JACKET.     a  JACKET!!...   Not a brown shirt......
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 04:30:21 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2018, 01:49:01 AM »
There was a thread on this last year. It got really interesting. There was a lot of linked material.
We can try and revive it....

At 12:44, 14 minutes after the shooting, Dallas Police Inspector J. Herbert Sawyer called in a description of the presumed assassin. He announced: "The wanted person in this is a slender white male about 30, 5 feet 10, 165, carrying what looks to be a 30-30 or some type of Winchester." He was then asked to confirm that this was a rifle. He responded: "A rifle, yes." He was then asked "Any clothing description?" He responded "Current witness can't remember that."

As a side note the "slender white male about 30, 5 feet 10, 165" is the same exact description...word for word... of a guy that was in Mexico City claiming to be Lee Oswald. The middle name was also given...but it was not Harvey...it was Henry*
Meanwhile back to the shirt...
Motorcycle Officer Marrion Baker, who?d encountered Oswald in a stairway within a minute and a half of the shooting, described Oswald's clothing as different than the man seen in the window (11-22-63 Affidavit, 24H199): ?The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5?9?, 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.?

I just posted this under the Oswald's Jacket thread...
A statement from Wes Frazier's sister.....

The complete post is here..

There was this Mary Bledsoe woman who stated she was a former landlady of Oswald's.****************************************************************
Again asked about the shirt...************************************************************
This stuff about the shirt must have really bothered the Commission.
Ball would not let it go.Ball goes on and on...Enough for now about Bledsoe... :P
It continues like this for another page !!

Was the shirt that Ms Randle saw, the same shirt that Patrolman Baker saw, & the same shirt that Ms Bledsoe saw which was the same shirt that Oswald was arrested in?
To be con't...all comments welcome.

Credit to Pat Speer's Threads of Evidence for picture links and some info.

Is there anybody who has done their homework on the shirt??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2018, 01:49:01 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2018, 04:31:58 AM »
Mr. BAKER - I could have mistaken it for a jacket, but to my recollection it was a little colored jacket, that is all I can say.

I believe that the word "little" is a typo.....my recollection it was a LIGHT colored JACKET,
Maybe that is what he said.
Meaning somewhat colored. Not heavily colored.
That's how he talked [see his youtube interviews]....another poorly educated southern cracker.
No offense to a hardworking guy.
The shirt that Oswald had worn to work was somewhat colored.... CE 151

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2018, 05:58:02 AM »
The complete post is here..

There was this Mary Bledsoe woman who stated she was a former landlady of Oswald's.****************************************************************
Again asked about the shirt...************************************************************
This stuff about the shirt must have really bothered the Commission.
Ball would not let it go.Ball goes on and on...Enough for now about Bledsoe... :P
It continues like this for another page !!

Was the shirt that Ms Randle saw, the same shirt that Patrolman Baker saw, & the same shirt that Ms Bledsoe saw which was the same shirt that Oswald was arrested in?
To be con't...all comments welcome.

Credit to Pat Speer's Threads of Evidence for picture links and some info.

Mary Bledsoe's stepmother's death certificate:
She was a cousin of Bledsoe's ex-husband...
The person reporting her death, JR (Jewell Ralston) Germany, (Jr) was the son of the youngest brother
of Mary Bledsoe's father. JR Germany Sr  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
....was uncle of Mary Bledsoe AND RD Matthews!
JR Germany (Jr), You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
....reporting the death of Mary Bledsoe's stepmother, was the son of JR Germany Sr and Adelaide Seuter,
the sister of RD Matthew's mother. Mary Bledsoe, JR Germany Jr, and RD Matthews were each other's first cousins.:
Supporting details: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 06:22:55 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2018, 05:58:02 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2019, 12:43:01 AM »
The shirt that Oswald had worn to work was somewhat colored.... CE 151

Mr. BELIN. Did you say hello, Lee?
Mr. GIVENS. No, sir; I didn't say anything to him. I just looked at him.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what he was wearing?
Mr. GIVENS. Well, I believe it was kind of a greenish looking shirt and pants was about the same color as his shirt, practically the same thing he wore all the time he worked there. He never changed clothes the whole time he worked there, and he would wear a grey looking jacket.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2019, 12:43:01 AM »

Mobile View