Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Shirt  (Read 15368 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald's Shirt
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 01:38:43 PM »
Advertisement
~snip~

"Mr. BELIN - What about when you saw him in the School Book Depository Building, does this look familiar as anything he was wearing, if you know?

Mr. BAKER - I couldn't say whether that was--it seemed to me it was a light-colored brown but I couldn't say it was that or not."

~snip~

Mr. DULLES - Do you recall whether or not he was wearing the same clothes, did he appear to you the same when you saw him in the police station as when you saw him in the lunchroom?
Mr. BAKER - Actually just looking at him, he looked like he didn't have the same thing on.
Mr. BELIN - He looked as though he did not have the same thing on?
Mr. BAKER - He looked like he did not have the same on.

----------------------

~snip~

"The first indication of this change is from LHO, via a FBI report dated November 25, 1963, which the WC would mark as Commission Exhibit (CE) 1988. On page 19 of this report we see the following statement:

Quote on

He stated that after arriving at his apartment, he CHANGED his shirt and trousers because they were dirty. He described his dirty clothes as being a reddish colored, long sleeved, shirt with a button-down collar and gray colored trousers. (Emphasis added)"

http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/html/WH_Vol24_0019a.htm

~snip~

Thank you for posting the information, Gary.

A word of warning to the students investigating this shirt aspect....LBJ's Special Select Cover Up Committee realized very early that the "investigators"  ( FBI and DPD) had made a major bungle in trying to make it appear that Lee had had the carcano against his shoulder while he was wearing the shirt that he was wearing at the time of his arrest.

They had caused the rifle to become "proof" that Lee was guilty by snagging a tuft of fiber from the arrest shirt with the butt of the rifle.....  Except....  OOOOPS!!   Wrong shirt!! 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 01:38:43 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2018, 03:45:18 PM »

The Bus Transfer

According to the Warren Report [and all it's faithful parrots] Lee Oswald planned the assassination of Pres Kennedy. However, it seems to rest of the world that he did rather poorly planning his 'escape'. He had to assume he needed to escape..right? Why not take a bus? A bus? Really, a city bus?
Why not something dynamic like steal or hijack a car?
Oh that's right, Oswald didn't drive.

The bus transfer was reported to have been taken from Oswald's dark brown shirt pocket by Detective Lt Day of the Dallas PD.
It looks brand new! No apparent creases, wrinkles or folds from a shirt that was involved in a knock down drag out scuffle with a gang of cops.
However, National Archivist Steve Hamilton confirmed that the bus transfer has a crease in the middle, indicating that it had at one time been folded. One guy? I would like to see it for myself. But probably it is there now.
No need to go into the entire bus story here. We are all familiar with it.
Oswald himself provided details that were confirmed by witnesses of the 'getaway'.
Feel free to bring up particulars.
In the old failed archives of last year, Walt Cakebread brought up some unique aspects.
Unfortunately they disappeared and perhaps we can bring them back.

The point presently is that if LHO went back and changed shirts, then he must have taken the transfer from his dirty light reddish brown shirt and put it in the dark reddish brown shirt.
Why would he do that? He apparently didn't plan on using it.
But if he needed to escape and get away quickly, why not use the transfer and take another bus?
Instead, [according to 'history'] he went into a panic and strolled away aimlessly :-\

FBI guys  Kelley and Bookhout, wrote that Oswald removed a reddish-colored, long-sleeved shirt with a button down collar and placed it in the lower drawer of his dresser.
A minor slip there, the reddish colored shirt did not have a button down collar.
Conjecture...Mary Bledsoe did see Oswald on the bus but her testimony was changed to accommodate his wearing CE 150 and not the shirt he said he actually wore that morning.
Bledsoe, Whaley and another witness [a Mr Jones-bus passenger] all remembered that Oswald wore light colored grey pants on the bus and taxi. Oswald told Capt. Fritz that he had changed his dirty trousers (light colored grey pants) in his room. When arrested, Oswald was wearing very dark pants. His dirty light colored grey pants were later found in his room by police. How could Bledsoe and Jones and Whaley have known Oswald was wearing light grey pants on the bus/taxi unless they had actually seen him?

I was wrong about cab driver Whaley earlier...he was hauled before the Warren Commission THREE times...not just two.
 Apr 8 1964....
Mr. BELIN. You previously testified before the Commission in Washington, is that correct?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Now before you came to Washington, did you and I ever meet?
Mr. WHALEY. Your face is familiar, sir. I still can't tell you whether I knew you here, or in Washington, or where?
Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this.
Mr. WHALEY. You refresh my memory.
Mr. BELIN. I will try to refresh your memory here. When did you come to Washington, approximately?
Mr. WHALEY. Well, it's been about 2 or 3 weeks ago, sir. I don't remember the exact date.
Where are the records of that interview three weeks prior?
Mr. BALL. Did you notice how he was dressed?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn't pay much attention to it right then. But it all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just ordinary work clothes. It wasn't khaki pants but they were khaki material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki. Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind of jacket, I didn't notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants.
He, his shirt was open three buttons down here. He had on a T-shirt. You know, the shirt was open three buttons down there.

Then the commission brought Whaley back for a THIRD time where he was able to "ID" CE 150.
But note the words....

Mr. BALL. I have some clothing here. Commission Exhibit No. 150, does that look like the shirt?
Mr. WHALEY. That is the shirt, sir, it has my initials on it.
Mr. BALL. In other words, this is the shirt the man had on?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; that is the same one the FBI man had me identify.
Mr. BALL. This is the shirt the man had on who took your car at Lamar and Jackson?
Mr. WHALEY. As near as I can recollect as I told him. I said that is the shirt he had on because it had a kind of little stripe in it, light-colored stripe. I noticed that.
What was up about that 'little stripe' Whaley kept talking about?
Poor guy got roped by The Man.
Joe Ball got what he needed......................................................................
To be continued

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 04:00:35 PM »

The Bus Transfer

According to the Warren Report [and all it's faithful parrots] Lee Oswald planned the assassination of Pres Kennedy. However, it seems to rest of the world that he did rather poorly planning his 'escape'. He had to assume he needed to escape..right? Why not take a bus? A bus? Really, a city bus?
Why not something dynamic like steal or hijack a car?
Oh that's right, Oswald didn't drive.

The bus transfer was reported to have been taken from Oswald's dark brown shirt pocket by Detective Lt Day of the Dallas PD.
It looks brand new! No apparent creases, wrinkles or folds from a shirt that was involved in a knock down drag out scuffle with a gang of cops.
However, National Archivist Steve Hamilton confirmed that the bus transfer has a crease in the middle, indicating that it had at one time been folded. One guy? I would like to see it for myself. But probably it is there now.
No need to go into the entire bus story here. We are all familiar with it.
Oswald himself provided details that were confirmed by witnesses of the 'getaway'.
Feel free to bring up particulars.
In the old failed archives of last year, Walt Cakebread brought up some unique aspects.
Unfortunately they disappeared and perhaps we can bring them back.

The point presently is that if LHO went back and changed shirts, then he must have taken the transfer from his dirty light reddish brown shirt and put it in the dark reddish brown shirt.
Why would he do that? He apparently didn't plan on using it.
But if he needed to escape and get away quickly, why not use the transfer and take another bus?
Instead, [according to 'history'] he went into a panic and strolled away aimlessly :-\

FBI guys  Kelley and Bookhout, wrote that Oswald removed a reddish-colored, long-sleeved shirt with a button down collar and placed it in the lower drawer of his dresser.
A minor slip there, the reddish colored shirt did not have a button down collar.
Conjecture...Mary Bledsoe did see Oswald on the bus but her testimony was changed to accommodate his wearing CE 150 and not the shirt he said he actually wore that morning.
Bledsoe, Whaley and another witness [a Mr Jones-bus passenger] all remembered that Oswald wore light colored grey pants on the bus and taxi. Oswald told Capt. Fritz that he had changed his dirty trousers (light colored grey pants) in his room. When arrested, Oswald was wearing very dark pants. His dirty light colored grey pants were later found in his room by police. How could Bledsoe and Jones and Whaley have known Oswald was wearing light grey pants on the bus/taxi unless they had actually seen him?

I was wrong about cab driver Whaley earlier...he was hauled before the Warren Commission THREE times...not just two.
 Apr 8 1964....Where are the records of that interview three weeks prior?
Then the commission brought Whaley back for a THIRD time where he was able to "ID" CE 150.
But note the words....
What was up about that 'little stripe' Whaley kept talking about?
Poor guy got roped by The Man.
Joe Ball got what he needed......................................................................
To be continued

WARNING....   You're dealing with the "smoking gun" in investigating the shirt.   Be vigilant and don't be confused by all of the BS that's been distributed. 

The shirt is the piece of evidence that reveals the perfidy of the authorities.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 04:00:35 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 04:12:15 PM »
No doubt the parrots will bring up this affidavit....

I am aware that it says 'dark shirt with white spots'.
However it says nothing about a 'jacket that matched the pants' which Whaley described Oswald was wearing in his later testimony. We can suppose a somewhat faulty memory in any event.  Cab drivers are busy with the public every day.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2018, 05:02:14 PM »
Just posted this same video in the prayer woman thread.
It should also go along with the shirt discussion-

Snips of films spliced together-
Starting at about 1:40 to about 1:50 or so ...who appears to have the same shade of clothing as the prayer individual. steps out into the foreground or bottom of the film and moves to his left.
He looks on like 'what's happening here'?
 Wearing the same type of shirt as CE 151... guess who said he wore?
 Looks like Lee Harvey Oswald huh?

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 06:36:23 AM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2018, 05:02:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2018, 05:29:41 PM »
Just posted this same video in the prayer woman thread.
It should also go along with the shirt discussion-

Yes, I think you're right....I believe that the man is lee Oswald....

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2018, 06:17:06 PM »
LHO is arrested @ approximately 1:55pm.

He is searched @ 4:05pm and five live rounds of .38 calibre pistol shells are found in his left front pocket.

A bus transfer is found in his shirt pocket.

So apparently LHO wasn't searched for the first 2hrs. 10min. he was in custody?

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/13/1372-001.gif

-snip-

"At approximately 1:55pm Friday, November 22, 1963, I was in the vicinity

of the Texas Theater in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas, looking for the suspect

in the slaying of officer J.D. Tippit."

-snip-

"I joined the other officers in attempting to complete the arrest"

-snip-

"succeeded in subduing the suspect, and while the other officers held the suspect, Officer Ray Hawkins and

I handcuffed the suspect."

-snip-
---------------------------

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/15/1538-004.gif

-snip-

"At 4:05pm Sims, Boyd, and Det. M.C. Hall took Oswald down to the holdover in the jail

office for a show-up. Down in the hold over, Boyd searched Oswald and found

five live rounds of .38 calibre pistol shells in his left front pocket. Sims

found a bus transfer slip in Oswald's shirt pocket."

-snip-

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2018, 06:17:06 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2018, 06:17:58 PM »

Jerry, Det. Richard Sims removed the bus transfer from Oswald's shirt pocket, not Carl Day.