Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Shirt  (Read 15378 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald's Shirt
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2018, 03:09:20 AM »
Advertisement
Arnold Rowland was interviewed by the FBI Nov 25 63
 H 16 p954

They decided that Rowland lied about it all because he exaggerated his grades in school and he saw something that they didn't like.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2018, 03:09:20 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2018, 12:37:34 PM »
Arnold Rowland was interviewed by the FBI Nov 25 63
 H 16 p954

Brennan saw the same man in basically the same place DURING the shooting.....Both Brennan and Rowland reported that the man with the high powered ( hunting)  rifle was dressed in light colored clothing.   

Lee Oswald was NOT dressed in light colored clothing at the TSBD that morning.

There were no shots fired from that SE corner window...   And I doubt that there were any shots fired from anywhere in the TSBD.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2018, 10:35:17 PM »
Really?

Mr. BELIN - Handing you what has been marked as Commission Exhibit 150, would this appear to be anything that you have ever seen before?

Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; I believe that is the shirt that he had on when he came. I wouldn't be sure of that. It seemed to me like that other shirt was a little bit darker than that whenever I saw him in the homicide office there.

Mr. BELIN - Did you notice what clothes the man was wearing as he came up to you?
Mr. BAKER - At that particular time I was looking at his face, and it seemed to me like he had a light brown jacket on and maybe some kind of white-looking shirt.

Baker said the man he saw on either the third or fourth floor ( where the lighting was poor and dimly light) was wearing a light brown ( tan or khaki) JACKET.

Anyway, as I noticed him walking away from me, it was kind of dim in there that particular day, and it was hanging out to his side.
Mr. BELIN - Handing you what has been marked as Commission Exhibit 150, would this appear to be anything that you have ever seen before?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; I believe that is the shirt that he had on when he came. I wouldn't be sure of that. It seemed to me like that other shirt was a little bit darker than that whenever I saw him in the homicide office there.

Baker acknowledges his awareness of TWO different shirts......The one he recalled from the TSBD was lighter than the shirt that Lee was wearing when he was arrested.

Mr. BELIN - What about when you saw him in the School Book Depository Building, does this look familiar as anything he was wearing, if you know?
Mr. BAKER - I couldn't say whether that was--it seemed to me it was a light-colored brown but I couldn't say it was that or not.
Mr. DULLES - Lighter brown did you say, I am just asking what you said. I couldn't quite hear.
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; all I can remember it was in my recollection of it it was a light brown jacket.
Mr. BELIN - Are you referring to this Exhibit 150 as being similar to the jacket or similar to the shirt that you saw or, if not, similar to either one?
Mr. BAKER - Well, it would be similar in color to it--I assume it was a jacket, it was hanging out. Now, I was looking at his face and I wasn't really paying any attention. After Mr. Truly said he knew him, so I didn't pay any attention to him, so I just turned and went on.
Mr. BELIN - Now, you did see him later at the police station, is that correct?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Was he wearing anything that looked like Exhibit 150 at the police station?
Mr. BAKER - He did have a brown-type shirt on that was out.
Mr. BELIN - Did it appear to be similar to any clothing you had seen when you saw him at the School Book Depository Building?
Mr. BAKER - I could have mistaken it for a jacket, but to my recollection it was a little colored jacket, that is all I can say.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2018, 10:35:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2018, 02:18:49 PM »
Mr. BELIN - Did you notice what clothes the man was wearing as he came up to you?
Mr. BAKER - At that particular time I was looking at his face, and it seemed to me like he had a light brown jacket on and maybe some kind of white-looking shirt.

Baker said the man he saw on either the third or fourth floor ( where the lighting was poor and dimly light) was wearing a light brown ( tan or khaki) JACKET.

Anyway, as I noticed him walking away from me, it was kind of dim in there that particular day, and it was hanging out to his side.

Baker acknowledges his awareness of TWO different shirts......The one he recalled from the TSBD was lighter than the shirt that Lee was wearing when he was arrested.

Mr. BELIN - What about when you saw him in the School Book Depository Building, does this look familiar as anything he was wearing, if you know?
Mr. BAKER - I couldn't say whether that was--it seemed to me it was a light-colored brown but I couldn't say it was that or not.
Mr. DULLES - Lighter brown did you say, I am just asking what you said. I couldn't quite hear.
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; all I can remember it was in my recollection of it it was a light brown jacket.
Mr. BELIN - Are you referring to this Exhibit 150 as being similar to the jacket or similar to the shirt that you saw or, if not, similar to either one?
Mr. BAKER - Well, it would be similar in color to it--I assume it was a jacket, it was hanging out. Now, I was looking at his face and I wasn't really paying any attention. After Mr. Truly said he knew him, so I didn't pay any attention to him, so I just turned and went on.
Mr. BELIN - Now, you did see him later at the police station, is that correct?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Was he wearing anything that looked like Exhibit 150 at the police station?
Mr. BAKER - He did have a brown-type shirt on that was out.
Mr. BELIN - Did it appear to be similar to any clothing you had seen when you saw him at the School Book Depository Building?
Mr. BAKER - I could have mistaken it for a jacket, but to my recollection it was a little colored jacket, that is all I can say.

I believe that the word "little" is a typo.....my recollection it was a LIGHT colored JACKET,

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2018, 03:46:36 PM »

I believe that the word "little" is a typo.....my recollection it was a LIGHT colored JACKET,

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2018, 03:46:36 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2018, 04:27:57 PM »
:D

Thank you.....So you agree that the word "little" doesn't make sense in the sentence ...."I could have mistaken it for a jacket, but to my recollection it was a little colored jacket,"   And it does make sense by changing the word "little " to "light".....

I could have mistaken it for a jacket, but to my recollection it was a light colored jacket,

The point being.....Baker stated that the man he saw walking away from him in a dimly lit area ( the lunchroom???)
was wearing a LIGHT COLORED JACKET.     a  JACKET!!...   Not a brown shirt......
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 04:30:21 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2018, 01:49:01 AM »
There was a thread on this last year. It got really interesting. There was a lot of linked material.
We can try and revive it....

At 12:44, 14 minutes after the shooting, Dallas Police Inspector J. Herbert Sawyer called in a description of the presumed assassin. He announced: "The wanted person in this is a slender white male about 30, 5 feet 10, 165, carrying what looks to be a 30-30 or some type of Winchester." He was then asked to confirm that this was a rifle. He responded: "A rifle, yes." He was then asked "Any clothing description?" He responded "Current witness can't remember that."

As a side note the "slender white male about 30, 5 feet 10, 165" is the same exact description...word for word... of a guy that was in Mexico City claiming to be Lee Oswald. The middle name was also given...but it was not Harvey...it was Henry*
Meanwhile back to the shirt...
Motorcycle Officer Marrion Baker, who?d encountered Oswald in a stairway within a minute and a half of the shooting, described Oswald's clothing as different than the man seen in the window (11-22-63 Affidavit, 24H199): ?The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5?9?, 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.?

I just posted this under the Oswald's Jacket thread...
A statement from Wes Frazier's sister.....

The complete post is here..
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,124.msg16375.html#msg16375

There was this Mary Bledsoe woman who stated she was a former landlady of Oswald's.****************************************************************
Again asked about the shirt...************************************************************
This stuff about the shirt must have really bothered the Commission.
Ball would not let it go.Ball goes on and on...Enough for now about Bledsoe... :P
It continues like this for another page !!
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm

Was the shirt that Ms Randle saw, the same shirt that Patrolman Baker saw, & the same shirt that Ms Bledsoe saw which was the same shirt that Oswald was arrested in?
To be con't...all comments welcome.

Credit to Pat Speer's Threads of Evidence for picture links and some info.

Is there anybody who has done their homework on the shirt??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2018, 01:49:01 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2018, 04:31:58 AM »

Maybe that is what he said.
Meaning somewhat colored. Not heavily colored.
That's how he talked [see his youtube interviews]....another poorly educated southern cracker.
No offense to a hardworking guy.
The shirt that Oswald had worn to work was somewhat colored.... CE 151