Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Babchenko alive ?Murdered? Russian journalist turns up alive  (Read 10008 times)

Offline Richard Rubio

Advertisement
Title abbreviated to fit:

Babchenko alive
?Murdered? Russian journalist Arkady Babchenko turns up alive at news conference

30 May 2018

Vasyl Hrytsak, the head of the Security Service of Ukraine, reported that during the briefing of the Security Service.

In the frameworks of the operation by special forces, the Ukrainian side faked his death in order to investigate assassination attempt, which has been actually planned and prepared beforehand.

Arkadiy Babchenko is the Russian journalist, war-time correspondent and the writer. He served with the Russian regular army, surviving the combat action in both Chechen wars (the 1990s and 2000). Later, he prepared a number of reports during the armed conflict in South Ossetia in 2008. Since 2012, the Russian government has been prosecuting him for critical reports against the incumbent authority.

Contrinued: https://112.international/ukraine-top-news/babchenko-alive-28931.html

What an odd turnabout of events, I think the community might find a story like this of interest.

He seems to be a good guy, he has  6 special needs foster children.

See story: https://112.international/society/arkadiy-babchenkos-murder-family-had-seven-children-six-of-them-fostered-28921.html

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Babchenko alive ?Murdered? Russian journalist turns up alive
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 07:23:29 PM »
 The details confuse me a bit Wasn't the reporter in on the deception> I don't watch/listen to virtually any mainstream media so I have no idea if this is getting any play, but yes a story worth posting here imo The old Twain line about a lie gets halfway around the world before the truth gets its bootstraps on becomes more and more meaningful in the present climate

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 08:13:28 PM »
It's on the BBC, AP,  Bild, everywhere, I happened to take it from this 112 Ukrainian website.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 08:13:28 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 10:08:53 PM »
 I am just going to ad  a couple things on the Ghouta April 2018 The Russians claimed that they had indeed bombed the building in question but that they were unaware it was a terrorist weapons facility , and that it was the terrorists chemical weapons that had killed people In this country both Steven Zunes and Juan Cole claimed that they knew this to be an impossibility because Sarin was a two part mixture that would have to had been mixed at the moment of usage Form everything I have seen this is not true, Sarin, and no one seems certain it was Sarin at Ghouta, does indeed have two component but the two can be mixed for weeks in advance in a ready to use state I called into KPFA here in in the DF area when the guest was Phyllis Benes and disputed Zunes and Coles claims and she could not even remember which attack Ghouta was not to mention having no notion of the Sarin questions And these of course the supposed fringe left experts Not seen much of Steven Cohen who suddenly seems like a radical in terms of the Syrian The great Robert Parry was one of the last of a dying breed of those to stand up to the anti Russian hysteria and the lies that have gone with it

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 05:09:50 AM »
Cylinders were dropped from the air, nobody else could. Pretty compelling evidence, the Syrian regime has used barrel bombs, so screw them.  They are a terrorist nation. If one is calling Robert Parry, Consortium News, and all of those informative, antiwar.com, Alex Jones and so....then have at it.

Russia screws its own people, Putin may be the richest man in the world, it's a kleptocracy, it could demographically change to Islam as well. Rogue regime.

Russia doesn't even have a free press, whatever we hear is their state media and those as Robert Parry, Seymour Hirsch who write up on them. Russia is not a free nation. If anyone is telling lies, it's Russia like that airliner that got shot down by a missile.

Oswald was a communist. Nothing people say changes that, no solid connections to the CIA have been found.

If Russia is so great to live in, good.  Helped the Nazis start World War II, as if they were a counter weight to Nazism, they collaborated with them.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 11:29:06 AM by Richard Rubio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 05:09:50 AM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 11:34:45 AM »
Moscow Times reports:

2.3M People Barred From Leaving Russia Over Unpaid Debt
https://themoscowtimes.com/news/2-million-people-barred-leaving-russia-over-unpaid-debt-61643

They've also reported fast food workers make more than doctors.

The leaders don't give 2 cents about the common people.

Russia has invaded Georgia and Ukraine. An aggressor rogue nation.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 04:58:03 PM »
 So we don't agree My focus is on the lack of critical evaluation of the facts of events like these by both the American media and public, and would challenge you to show me where any said capacity exists Do you believe something like an independent exists in the U.S? If you had any comment on the supposed requirements for sarin activation that would be useful You have every right to state your generalizations of Russia and Syria but it is simply not my point Quite the ideologue it seems How are Cuban doctors doing? Cuban life expediencies are equal to US without the billions of dollars siphoned to useless technologies and outright fraud

Show evidence that the Russians or Syrians dropped chemical weapons at Ghouta, or any of the recent attacks for that matter The fake Ukrainian shootdown etc

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 04:58:03 PM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 06:04:28 PM »
So we don't agree My focus is on the lack of critical evaluation of the facts of events like these by both the American media and public, and would challenge you to show me where any said capacity exists Do you believe something like an independent exists in the U.S? If you had any comment on the supposed requirements for sarin activation that would be useful You have every right to state your generalizations of Russia and Syria but it is simply not my point Quite the ideologue it seems How are Cuban doctors doing? Cuban life expediencies are equal to US without the billions of dollars siphoned to useless technologies and outright fraud

Show evidence that the Russians or Syrians dropped chemical weapons at Ghouta, or any of the recent attacks for that matter The fake Ukrainian shootdown etc

Actions speak louder than words, Russians and Syrians blocked the Organization for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons, OPCW,  from visiting the location in Syria for days.

OPCW declared Syria may not have declared their total nuclear arsenal:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/syria-may-not-have-declared-entire-chemical-arsenal-opcw-says-n877526

Sarin or just chlorine, Assad gassed his own people, OPCW said so:
Russia disputes OPCW?s Syrian chlorine attack assessment
http://www.janes.com/article/80179/russia-disputes-opcw-s-syrian-chlorine-attack-assessment

Assad clearly has been associated with terrorists including Al Qaeda, Assad has been involved in the killing of Americans and Brits. So, you seem to speak English well.

The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons? (OPCW's) confirmation that chorine was likely used in an attack in Syria on 4 February is ?a source of deep confusion?, according to a statement released by the Russian Ministry of Defence (MoD).

Wow, fake Ukrainian shootdown. Wow, press in the US is not independent but Robert Parry, the Russian press is.  I certainly don't take those souls that Russians killed that lightly.  So, it's fake? Huh? Everything is fake, but what the Russians say, they couldn't get their athletes even into the Olympics under the Russian name, because Russia is so crooked, because of doping, oh, that must be a conspiracy as well?  Now, Netherlands are in the conspiracy too over MH-1, the airliner shot down, Australia too. What a conspiracy!

For all we know, the Soviets and Russian just engage in disinformation, they may be doing it with the JFK assassination with conspiracy theories. That's why a lot of what we hear is just smoke thrown out there.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 07:26:54 PM by Richard Rubio »