Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's High School  (Read 37008 times)

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
Re: Oswald's High School
« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2018, 06:11:09 PM »
Advertisement
The progression Marguerite went through (the aging process was probably sped up due to the fact she smoked) can be clearly seen at this site:

http://oswald-photos.blogspot.com/2012/09/marguerite-claverie-oswald-1907-1981.html

You would have to believe that these family photos were faked and the impostor substituted into family albums without anyone knowing, or that the entire family was in on it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2018, 06:11:09 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2018, 08:40:56 PM »
The progression Marguerite went through (the aging process was probably sped up due to the fact she smoked) can be clearly seen at this site:

http://oswald-photos.blogspot.com/2012/09/marguerite-claverie-oswald-1907-1981.html

You would have to believe that these family photos were faked and the impostor substituted into family albums without anyone knowing, or that the entire family was in on it.

W Tracy You have been exceptionally civil compared to the norm on this board and I respect that. I will also admit that due to my background I am very reluctant to get into comparing conclusion the latter sentence is clearly an allusion towards what I consider bringing conclusions into the premises Not that is not a fair question at some point, but I cannot answer the question because I do not have a clear conclusion If I am guessing I believe there was a better chance that the two families were connected in some way as opposed to faking photographs

In regard to Oswald's height as 5'10 coordinating to his passport A lot of debate has been made over the 5'10 versus 5'9 Arguing over an inch in height seems like small potatoes, yet according to researchers I believe even outside of of Armstrong, researchers claim there is somewhat clear demarcation of a 5-9 150 lb or less Oswald or a 510 165 lb Oswald  An inch may not seem like much, but when trying to distinguish between two individuals who may only be 4 inches apart it become more significant going to check if the morgue had an official height for Oswald
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:37:20 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2018, 01:37:31 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2018, 01:44:53 AM »
Have you actually ever read Julian's WC testimony? Here it is:  Mr. EVANS - I think she's a fine woman, myself, a fine woman; intelligent, very soft spoken - a beautiful woman, with black hair streaked with a little gray, but when you saw her on television since this thing happened, she really looked awful; nothing at all like she used to look. She has really aged. She looked like a charwoman, compared to what she used to look like. She used to be a fashion plate. She dressed beautifully, but when we saw her on television just recently, after all this happened, she looked awful. There's no way to describe it, the change that has come over her. You wouldn't have recognized her if they hadn't told you who she was; she looked that different. Where her hair used to be black, now it's entirely gray, and she really looks Old
Mr. JENNER - Well, she's 57, I believe.
Mr. EVANS - That's right; she's the same age as my wife, but she looks about 70 now. That's about all I can remember about her, and then I saw this thing

So Steve's quote of him at the WC is incorrect?

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2018, 01:25:01 PM »

The quote is accurate. However, it is incomplete and "cherrypicked" as is all of Armstrong's "evidence" for H&L. When read in context it is clear both the Evans' are talking about the Marguerite they knew and not an impostor. They are simply surprised at the change in her. But that is one thing you must learn about Armstrong and the H&L theory. The weight of the evidence is what professional investigators look at. Armstrong selects what fits his theory and ignores everything else or conveniently claims it is fabricated. He says there was a massive conspiracy involving the FBI, WC, HSCA etc. But when you look at the citations in his book (when they are actually provided) you will find references to those very same agencies. How does he determine which FBI reports etc. to believe and which were falsified? Of course, those that fit his theory are to be believed apparently and the others ignored or branded as fakes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2018, 01:25:01 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2018, 04:27:15 PM »
The quote is accurate. However, it is incomplete and "cherrypicked" as is all of Armstrong's "evidence" for H&L. When read in context it is clear both the Evans' are talking about the Marguerite they knew and not an impostor. They are simply surprised at the change in her. But that is one thing you must learn about Armstrong and the H&L theory. The weight of the evidence is what professional investigators look at. Armstrong selects what fits his theory and ignores everything else or conveniently claims it is fabricated. He says there was a massive conspiracy involving the FBI, WC, HSCA etc. But when you look at the citations in his book (when they are actually provided) you will find references to those very same agencies. How does he determine which FBI reports etc. to believe and which were falsified? Of course, those that fit his theory are to be believed apparently and the others ignored or branded as fakes.

No doubt a problem Some of this is of course endemic to most questions in JFK research I will add, and this indeed inferential, that the amount of attention and research the FBI placed on Oswald's past including Marguerite, seems odd I understand you can see this as a no win for the FBI, but wow a lot of effort

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2018, 05:34:10 PM »
No doubt a problem Some of this is of course endemic to most questions in JFK research I will add, and this indeed inferential, that the amount of attention and research the FBI placed on Oswald's past including Marguerite, seems odd I understand you can see this as a no win for the FBI, but wow a lot of effort

I don't see it as odd myself. It was believed that LHO had killed the President and the WC were tasked with determining if that was true. To that end, a biography of LHO was necessary and the FBI, as the primary investigative arm for the WC, did most of the work.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2018, 05:34:10 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2018, 07:06:06 PM »

Hi Matt, you shouldn't take anyone's word for anything (I'm sure Tracy will agree) wherever possible check stuff out for yourself. Below is a link which over the years I've found invaluable. Here, check out for yourself exactly what Julian Evans said;  http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/wit.htm

PS Don't be put off because it's from McAdam's site. The testimony is sound and easily checked. Good luck with your research.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 07:12:47 PM by Denis Pointing »