Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's High School  (Read 37546 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Oswald's High School
« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2018, 07:40:43 AM »
Advertisement
Thanks Steve I remember that name and quote but could not find it Well done and thank you

People can see a picture of MCO in 1960 at the two Marguerite's page link at the Harvey and Lee site as well as the other Marguerite who is seen in 63 and 64 The difference is so remarkable I was surprised that W Tracy was even claiming this was the same woman  There are indeed strange questions remaining and it seems clear that both groups of people were connected to some degree from 47 onward For instance it seems the impersonator Marguerite and Harvey rented from the real Marguerite C at San Sabo

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2018, 07:40:43 AM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2018, 02:50:53 PM »
How tall was Marguerite Claverie Oswald?

No taller than 5' 4". I assume you are leading up to Armstrong's claims about height discrepancies. Here is an analysis of the issue:

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-two-marguerites-part-1.html
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 03:46:30 PM by W. Tracy Parnell »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2018, 03:11:57 PM »
Thanks Steve I remember that name and quote but could not find it Well done and thank you

People can see a picture of MCO in 1960 at the two Marguerite's page link at the Harvey and Lee site as well as the other Marguerite who is seen in 63 and 64 The difference is so remarkable I was surprised that W Tracy was even claiming this was the same woman  There are indeed strange questions remaining and it seems clear that both groups of people were connected to some degree from 47 onward For instance it seems the impersonator Marguerite and Harvey rented from the real Marguerite C at San Sabo

There is a difference. Its called aging and "letting yourself go." There was not a single person in the world who claimed there were two Marguerites until John Armstrong came along. Friends, family-nobody. Armstrong is taking you for a ride. As for San Saba, he is using the statement of one woman made years and years after to create the "fact" that there were two Oswalds living in two different places.

What really happened is that Marguerite bought the house in July, 1947 probably as a backup plan of sorts because she was having marital problems with Ekdahl. She rented the house out and continued to live on 8th Street in Fort Worth. In March, 1948 she moved to Willing Street in Fort Worth. In app. June of the same year she moved to San Saba where they lived for the summer. In September, she moved to Ewing Street in Fort Worth where the family lived for three years. Armstrong ignores the weight of the evidence and seizes on a witness statement or an inconsistency in the record to make his case. But the record is very clear about where the one and only Marguerite lived during this specific time frame.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2018, 03:11:57 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2018, 03:26:51 PM »
Neither Julian nor Myrtle, who had known the real Marguerite Oswald since 1935, recognized the heavy-set, shabbily-dressed woman they saw on television.

Read here how Armstrong manipulated what Mr. and Mrs. Evans said to his advantage. The Evans' never said they didn't know Marguerite-only that she had changed:

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-two-marguerites-part-2.html

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2018, 04:08:38 PM »

Read here how Armstrong manipulated what Mr. and Mrs. Evans said to his advantage. The Evans' never said they didn't know Marguerite-only that she had changed:

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-two-marguerites-part-2.html

This is not in Julian's testimony

and I said that couldn't be Margie. Julian told the Commission,

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2018, 04:08:38 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2018, 04:53:59 PM »

But Myrtle Evans clarified her remarks. She said "when I saw her on TV, after all of this happened, she looked so old and haggard, and I said, "That couldn't be Margie," but of course it was..." [emphasis added]. They were surprised at her appearence and that she had let herself go. At no time did they tell the commission that this was not the woman they knew but was instead an impostor. If you want to believe that, you are free to do so but there is no support for it. It is just a belief on your part. Also ask yourself, if the CIA (who CTs believe is all powerful) were going to get a woman to replace Marguerite, why not find one who looked exactly like the original? It is when you start asking qustions (and there are dozens more) like this that you can see what is going on.

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2018, 05:03:17 PM »

Have you actually ever read Julian's WC testimony? Here it is:  Mr. EVANS - I think she's a fine woman, myself, a fine woman; intelligent, very soft spoken - a beautiful woman, with black hair streaked with a little gray, but when you saw her on television since this thing happened, she really looked awful; nothing at all like she used to look. She has really aged. She looked like a charwoman, compared to what she used to look like. She used to be a fashion plate. She dressed beautifully, but when we saw her on television just recently, after all this happened, she looked awful. There's no way to describe it, the change that has come over her. You wouldn't have recognized her if they hadn't told you who she was; she looked that different. Where her hair used to be black, now it's entirely gray, and she really looks Old
Mr. JENNER - Well, she's 57, I believe.
Mr. EVANS - That's right; she's the same age as my wife, but she looks about 70 now. That's about all I can remember about her, and then I saw this thing

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2018, 05:03:17 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2018, 05:57:44 PM »
Have you actually ever read Julian's WC testimony? Here it is:  Mr. EVANS - I think she's a fine woman, myself, a fine woman; intelligent, very soft spoken - a beautiful woman, with black hair streaked with a little gray, but when you saw her on television since this thing happened, she really looked awful; nothing at all like she used to look. She has really aged. She looked like a charwoman, compared to what she used to look like. She used to be a fashion plate. She dressed beautifully, but when we saw her on television just recently, after all this happened, she looked awful. There's no way to describe it, the change that has come over her. You wouldn't have recognized her if they hadn't told you who she was; she looked that different. Where her hair used to be black, now it's entirely gray, and she really looks Old
Mr. JENNER - Well, she's 57, I believe.
Mr. EVANS - That's right; she's the same age as my wife, but she looks about 70 now. That's about all I can remember about her, and then I saw this thing

Thanks for posting that Denis. It couldn't be clearer that Evans is talking about the woman he knew and how she had aged and not referring to some sort of impostor.