Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Oswald's High School  (Read 2807 times)

Online Matt Grantham

Re: Oswald's High School
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2018, 09:23:39 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Matt, thanks for starting this topic. Just when I though the assassination couldn't get more bizarre, this takes it to a new level.  I have purposely stayed away from the subject of Oswald as I couldn't really understand his role from what I have read. However your topic has interested me and after going through You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I will pursue it more. 

Today I just found Armstrong's book on the net, which I will read, if anyone else cares to read it is at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is so much to think about in this story, but does anyone have any background on Vada Mercer?  Immediately that name jumped out at me because I wondered if she may have been related to the king maker Robert Mercer who's been so much in the news lately.  Tom Scully are you still here? I miss your old posts.

Robert Mercer is even more interesting than I imagined.  Here are a couple of links:
I can't get access to the full article of this link but the headline screams at me:

Thanks Steve I am interested in the material you are posting about the Nazi connections, and hope to post on those threads when I can find something to contribute I did hear once that there were supposedly some German industrial targets that were off limits to allied bombers because of financial interests. We can always move it if there any objections connections I should probably have asked that question on your thread

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2018, 09:23:39 PM »

Online Matt Grantham

« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2018, 09:34:56 PM »

No, Armstrong won't debate anyone-he sends out Hargrove and Josephs to do it for him. You may be thinking of the Lifton interview with McBride. If so let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

OK thanks I could have sworn somebody said something about Lifton at least critiquing Armstrong, but I am likely mistaken since I looked through the thread again and could not find it

Online Matt Grantham

« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2018, 04:44:25 PM »
 Here is a link to a pretty nice timeline of Oswald or Oswalds that I think is ideologically neutral

The following is likely an old story to many of you

TF White a lifelong mechanic sees an individual pull a car over on Davis street near the the Texas theater.. He feels the individual is suspicious, trying to hide or something He approaches the car he makes aye contact with the individual, and indivdual speeds off After seeing the pictures on Oswald in the news that day White determines it was Oswald in that car He writes down the license plate and it is reportedly owned by Tippit's best friend Carl Mather whose employer, Collins Radio, has CIA connections

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2018, 06:22:02 AM »
Thanks Steve I am interested in the material you are posting about the Nazi connections, and hope to post on those threads when I can find something to contribute I did hear once that there were supposedly some German industrial targets that were off limits to allied bombers because of financial interests. We can always move it if there any objections connections I should probably have asked that question on your thread

Matt, thank you for your interest.  Please feel free to post on the Nazi connection.  I look forward to your views, even if you try to debunk some of mine.  So far no one has tried to. That's probably a bad sign for the world.  You are right, many industrial targets owned by Americans were generally off limits to the bombers.  After the war, Gen. Eisenhower made his headquarters at one of the few targets untouched in Munich, IG Farben Headquarters.  Ford Motor Company went to court to sue the US government for bombing its German plant. I forget if they won.  Its been awhile since I studied all this.  My next installment, timewise, should be the assassination of FDR.  Some speculate it was a suicide, but I lean to the former.  I don't have the sources I need yet though.  I guess I will have to purchase them.
   So for now I'm trying to learn more about Oswald.  That there is a withheld government document on his mother's interaction with Nazi's caught my interest.  A possible Hungarian origin of Harvey, another fascist hotbed is also of interest to me. Just started reading the book, but why didn't John Pic identify Marguerite as an imposter after the assassination? 

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2018, 04:23:07 PM »
  That there is a withheld government document on his mother's interaction with Nazi's caught my interest.  A possible Hungarian origin of Harvey, another fascist hotbed is also of interest to me. Just started reading the book, but why didn't John Pic identify Marguerite as an imposter after the assassination?

Remember, the document only said "M. Oswald." How many of those must there be? As far as the "imposter" Marguerite, not only John Pic, but why didn't any of the people who knew the "real" Marguerite come forward to say that this person was not the Marguerite they were acquainted with when they saw her on TV and in newspapers? When you ask the H&L people they say something like "oh they were paid off by the CIA." Really? How many people is the average person acquainted with-hundreds? And the CIA paid all of them off? Pretty far fetched I think.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2018, 04:23:07 PM »

Online Matt Grantham

« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2018, 05:02:02 PM »
Remember, the document only said "M. Oswald." How many of those must there be? As far as the "imposter" Marguerite, not only John Pic, but why didn't any of the people who knew the "real" Marguerite come forward to say that this person was not the Marguerite they were acquainted with when they saw her on TV and in newspapers? When you ask the H&L people they say something like "oh they were paid off by the CIA." Really? How many people is the average person acquainted with-hundreds? And the CIA paid all of them off? Pretty far fetched I think.

Hopefully Steve will not object if I answer a question addressed to him One also wonders why W Tracy addresses. Yes perhaps the first sentence is fairly addressed to Steve, but not the rest First off Armstrong claims such people exist, but as usual some of his statements seem not to be supported by any reference on-line Two caveats quickly come to mind ad to why this may not have occurred One is of course many of those who knew Marguerite likely did not see the photographs as she appeared before the WC  And second some people, especially friends of Marguerite may not have wanted to open a can of worms or cause her anymore trauma than she already suffered And yes of course the fear of being castigated as a conspiracy theorist etc

What I find interesting is that you chose to focus as void of information, no friends came forward and stated Marguerite 2 was not Marguerite C, as your main response to the the issue A n inference to a void is of course and inference There are a multitude of facts in regards to the contradiction of addresses, jobs, inconsistencies in appearance etc, and yet almost no response from you to these issues

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2018, 07:45:18 PM »
Hopefully Steve will not object if I answer a question addressed to him One also wonders why W Tracy addresses. Yes perhaps the first sentence is fairly addressed to Steve, but not the rest First off Armstrong claims such people exist, but as usual some of his statements seem not to be supported by any reference on-line Two caveats quickly come to mind ad to why this may not have occurred One is of course many of those who knew Marguerite likely did not see the photographs as she appeared before the WC  And second some people, especially friends of Marguerite may not have wanted to open a can of worms or cause her anymore trauma than she already suffered And yes of course the fear of being castigated as a conspiracy theorist etc

What I find interesting is that you chose to focus as void of information, no friends came forward and stated Marguerite 2 was not Marguerite C, as your main response to the the issue A n inference to a void is of course and inference There are a multitude of facts in regards to the contradiction of addresses, jobs, inconsistencies in appearance etc, and yet almost no response from you to these issues

You don't find it odd that no one who knew the "real" Marguerite realized she was different from the "Fake" they saw on TV? Remember, in those days there were 3 channels and that was all that was on for days at a time. The likelihood that not one of dozens or hundreds realized the Marguerite they saw or read about is small IMO.

As for contradictions, if you want to discuss any specifics let me know. But in a case where LHO had more than 20 different residences during his childhood these inconsistencies could be expected.

Online Matt Grantham

« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2018, 08:32:49 PM »

You don't find it odd that no one who knew the "real" Marguerite realized she was different from the "Fake" they saw on TV? Remember, in those days there were 3 channels and that was all that was on for days at a time. The likelihood that not one of dozens or hundreds realized the Marguerite they saw or read about is small IMO.

As for contradictions, if you want to discuss any specifics let me know. But in a case where LHO had more than 20 different residences during his childhood these inconsistencies could be expected.

I was not quite old enough to remember how much her face was on TV I guess it makes she was on a lot Hard to know how many people may have tried to contact the Dallas stations or other media sources I suppose The other part of the question is how many people really knew her well enough to be sure it was not her Those who had known her in the last 15 years or so being the most likely to be confident it was just not a bad case of ageing It is an area I am interested in , and its certainly a fair point just not one worthy of discrediting other evidence imo

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2018, 08:32:49 PM »

Online Matt Grantham

« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2018, 04:33:03 PM »
  I guess I am getting ahead of myself Are you saying it is Marguerite Claverie Oswald testifying to the Warren Commission?

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2018, 01:30:06 AM »
  I guess I am getting ahead of myself Are you saying it is Marguerite Claverie Oswald testifying to the Warren Commission?

I am saying the woman who testified was indeed the one and only Marguerite Claverie Oswald. According to the H&L theory, the woman who testified was the "fake" Marguerite who took the place of the original "tall beautiful" Marguerite. This woman, who worked for the CIA,  took the place of the original Marguerite around 1959. My point is why didn't the friends and acquaintances of the original Marguerite come forward to say this was not the woman they knew? And as Steve asked, why didn't John Pic say this was not his mother?

IMO, researchers should be very skeptical of the H&L theory but some are not. This is apparently because the theory appeals to them on some level and they are will to suspend disbelief. But the theory is nonsense and a waste of time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2018, 01:30:06 AM »