Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's High School  (Read 37022 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Oswald's High School
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2018, 03:15:02 PM »
Advertisement
 I just want to try to frame this one last time for Michael in hopefully a polite manner I was a philosophy major bit Don't really know if it has bearing on this issue. It is reasonable to have a operative a priori understandings For instance gravity, the speed of light are a kind of a priori understanding that are useful obviously the investigation of phenomenon where they come into play so if someone has a theory, or supposed evidence, which they claim shows anomalies or contradictions of those laws there is every reason to be either skeptical or completely dismissive However from a scientific perspective all claims deserve a test. It is obviously not practical to test every wild eyed claim, but the investigatory necessity, technically, trumps all established dogma in a purely empirical sense

So it is not necessarily wrong to have an a priori notion that some things are just out of the range of possibility, such as two Oswald's, but it is technically not a approach consistent with empiricism. I do feel however that you do have some responsibility to specify which of these perspectives you are drawing from in your continued efforts of self congratulatory ridicule of those wiling to consider the issue

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2018, 03:15:02 PM »

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2018, 03:32:04 PM »
And BTW Tracy - here's a whole new one you can start debunking and I'll be right there with you.  I don't know if you've heard but Lifton is coming out with a brand new theory that Dr Perry did not cut into Kennedy's throat at PMH. In other words, he's now saying that the trach cut you see in the autopsy photo was done *before* the autopsy, further proving his ridiculous XXXXXXX body alteration theory.

Any time you're ready I'll join you LOL.

I did hear about that Michael. Probably not enough hours in the day for me to get into that one! :)

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2018, 04:32:01 PM »

I did hear about that Michael. Probably not enough hours in the day for me to get into that one! :)

Oh to be a debunker Those with the bunk are eternally doomed to your shining light

Somewhere it was mentioned there was a transcript of the debate between Armstrong and Lifton Does anyone have a link to that?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 04:54:56 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2018, 04:32:01 PM »

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2018, 09:17:41 PM »
Oh to be a debunker Those with the bunk are eternally doomed to your shining light

Somewhere it was mentioned there was a transcript of the debate between Armstrong and Lifton Does anyone have a link to that?

No, Armstrong won't debate anyone-he sends out Hargrove and Josephs to do it for him. You may be thinking of the Lifton interview with McBride. If so let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2018, 09:23:39 PM »
Matt, thanks for starting this topic. Just when I though the assassination couldn't get more bizarre, this takes it to a new level.  I have purposely stayed away from the subject of Oswald as I couldn't really understand his role from what I have read. However your topic has interested me and after going through http://harveyandlee.net/ I will pursue it more. 

Today I just found Armstrong's book on the net, which I will read, if anyone else cares to read it is at: https://app.box.com/s/8b408e6999f8799dfd0a/file/9075938573

There is so much to think about in this story, but does anyone have any background on Vada Mercer?  Immediately that name jumped out at me because I wondered if she may have been related to the king maker Robert Mercer who's been so much in the news lately.  Tom Scully are you still here? I miss your old posts.

Robert Mercer is even more interesting than I imagined.  Here are a couple of links:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-03-28/robert-mercer-s-secret-adventure-as-a-new-mexico-cop
I can't get access to the full article of this link but the headline screams at me:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-21/how-renaissance-s-medallion-fund-became-finance-s-blackest-box

Thanks Steve I am interested in the material you are posting about the Nazi connections, and hope to post on those threads when I can find something to contribute I did hear once that there were supposedly some German industrial targets that were off limits to allied bombers because of financial interests. We can always move it if there any objections connections I should probably have asked that question on your thread

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2018, 09:23:39 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2018, 09:34:56 PM »

No, Armstrong won't debate anyone-he sends out Hargrove and Josephs to do it for him. You may be thinking of the Lifton interview with McBride. If so let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

OK thanks I could have sworn somebody said something about Lifton at least critiquing Armstrong, but I am likely mistaken since I looked through the thread again and could not find it

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2018, 04:44:25 PM »
 Here is a link to a pretty nice timeline of Oswald or Oswalds that I think is ideologically neutral

http://jfkassassination.net/parnell/chrono.htm

The following is likely an old story to many of you

TF White a lifelong mechanic sees an individual pull a car over on Davis street near the the Texas theater.. He feels the individual is suspicious, trying to hide or something He approaches the car he makes aye contact with the individual, and indivdual speeds off After seeing the pictures on Oswald in the news that day White determines it was Oswald in that car He writes down the license plate and it is reportedly owned by Tippit's best friend Carl Mather whose employer, Collins Radio, has CIA connections

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2012/03/red-1961-ford-falcon.html
http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2012/02/collins-radio-connections-to.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2018, 04:44:25 PM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2018, 06:22:02 AM »
Thanks Steve I am interested in the material you are posting about the Nazi connections, and hope to post on those threads when I can find something to contribute I did hear once that there were supposedly some German industrial targets that were off limits to allied bombers because of financial interests. We can always move it if there any objections connections I should probably have asked that question on your thread

Matt, thank you for your interest.  Please feel free to post on the Nazi connection.  I look forward to your views, even if you try to debunk some of mine.  So far no one has tried to. That's probably a bad sign for the world.  You are right, many industrial targets owned by Americans were generally off limits to the bombers.  After the war, Gen. Eisenhower made his headquarters at one of the few targets untouched in Munich, IG Farben Headquarters.  Ford Motor Company went to court to sue the US government for bombing its German plant. I forget if they won.  Its been awhile since I studied all this.  My next installment, timewise, should be the assassination of FDR.  Some speculate it was a suicide, but I lean to the former.  I don't have the sources I need yet though.  I guess I will have to purchase them.
   So for now I'm trying to learn more about Oswald.  That there is a withheld government document on his mother's interaction with Nazi's caught my interest.  A possible Hungarian origin of Harvey, another fascist hotbed is also of interest to me. Just started reading the book, but why didn't John Pic identify Marguerite as an imposter after the assassination?