Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's High School  (Read 37506 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Oswald's High School
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2018, 05:11:23 PM »
Advertisement
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.conspiracy.jfk/cifnFZW_bnw

But the vast majority of researchers on both sides understand that McBride was simply mistaken.

We have Lifton obviously If you have a list of others it would helpful That being said two points

1-It is a field too far for many , and no doubt the wilder stories scare people off for a variety of reasons

2- Simply saying someone is mistaken is diferent than actually addressing the evidence as to why they are wrong

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 05:17:20 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2018, 05:11:23 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2018, 06:41:41 PM »
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.conspiracy.jfk/cifnFZW_bnw

But the vast majority of researchers on both sides understand that McBride was simply mistaken.

We have Lifton obviously If you have a list of others it would helpful That being said two points

1-It is a field too far for many , and no doubt the wilder stories scare people off for a variety of reasons

2- Simply saying someone is mistaken is diferent than actually addressing the evidence as to why they are wrong

Myself, David Lifton, Greg Parker, Michael Walton, Thomas Graves for starters. We did an informal poll at the EF and the majority did not agree with H&L. As for addressing evidence the researchers I named have done just that both at private websites and forums.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2018, 07:27:47 PM »

Myself, David Lifton, Greg Parker, Michael Walton, Thomas Graves for starters. We did an informal poll at the EF and the majority did not agree with H&L. As for addressing evidence the researchers I named have done just that both at private websites and forums.

Best I can tell from Michael Walton is that he knew the two Oswalds was absurd on the face of it, but thanks for the list

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2018, 07:27:47 PM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2018, 09:17:10 PM »
Matt, thanks for starting this topic. Just when I though the assassination couldn't get more bizarre, this takes it to a new level.  I have purposely stayed away from the subject of Oswald as I couldn't really understand his role from what I have read. However your topic has interested me and after going through http://harveyandlee.net/ I will pursue it more. 

Today I just found Armstrong's book on the net, which I will read, if anyone else cares to read it is at: https://app.box.com/s/8b408e6999f8799dfd0a/file/9075938573

There is so much to think about in this story, but does anyone have any background on Vada Mercer?  Immediately that name jumped out at me because I wondered if she may have been related to the king maker Robert Mercer who's been so much in the news lately.  Tom Scully are you still here? I miss your old posts.

Robert Mercer is even more interesting than I imagined.  Here are a couple of links:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-03-28/robert-mercer-s-secret-adventure-as-a-new-mexico-cop
I can't get access to the full article of this link but the headline screams at me:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-21/how-renaissance-s-medallion-fund-became-finance-s-blackest-box

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2018, 11:03:54 PM »
Good for you, but I have a policy that forbids me from visiting sites that have banned me for NO reason.

You are not forbidden. You choose to not visit that site. Big difference.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2018, 11:03:54 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2018, 12:36:48 AM »
Best I can tell from Michael Walton is that he knew the two Oswalds was absurd on the face of it, but thanks for the list

There's no "on the face of it."  It didn't happen.  Period.  It's one of the more shameful, stupid and ridiculous "theories" in the JFK narrative.

With all due respect to Tracy, an LNer, there was a conspiracy.  But there was NOT this world-class convergence of cloned Oswalds, faked films, poisoned darts, and all of the other goofy ####.

And BTW Tracy - here's a whole new one you can start debunking and I'll be right there with you.  I don't know if you've heard but Lifton is coming out with a brand new theory that Dr Perry did not cut into Kennedy's throat at PMH. In other words, he's now saying that the trach cut you see in the autopsy photo was done *before* the autopsy, further proving his ridiculous XXXXXXX body alteration theory.

Any time you're ready I'll join you LOL.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2018, 05:04:54 AM »
There's no "on the face of it."  It didn't happen.  Period.  It's one of the more shameful, stupid and ridiculous "theories" in the JFK narrative.

With all due respect to Tracy, an LNer, there was a conspiracy.  But there was NOT this world-class convergence of cloned Oswalds, faked films, poisoned darts, and all of the other goofy ####.

And BTW Tracy - here's a whole new one you can start debunking and I'll be right there with you.  I don't know if you've heard but Lifton is coming out with a brand new theory that Dr Perry did not cut into Kennedy's throat at PMH. In other words, he's now saying that the trach cut you see in the autopsy photo was done *before* the autopsy, further proving his ridiculous XXXXXXX body alteration theory.

Any time you're ready I'll join you LOL.

I guess I am from the old school where people might need to explain their position Perhaps it was too much to question whether you dismissed the question in an a priori fashion or in one that actually investigated it If you could leave out the fluff in every one of your posts that you are something akin to pragmatic conspiracy theorist I guess I will just I will just have to hang around and see if you ever post something that evinces that perspective

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2018, 05:04:54 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2018, 06:40:40 AM »
Sergeant Robert Vinson claims his flight was detoured to Dallas shortly after the assassination to pick up two passengers, one of which Vinson claims looked like Lee Harvey Oswald

https://jfkplayersandwitnesses.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/witness-robert-vinson-i-flew-home-with-an-oswald-lookalike-my-flight-picked-up-in-dallas/