Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's High School  (Read 37556 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Oswald's High School
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2018, 05:05:24 AM »
Advertisement
Several months later I read Warren Commission exhibit #1386, in Volume XXII
of the Warren Volumes, which was an FBI report of an interview of Palmer E. McBride
on November 22, 1963. JFKIOI-ol On the day of the assassination McBride was serving in
the US Air Force and was stationed at Patrick Air Force Base in Florida. That evening,
when McBride saw and recognized Lee Harvey Oswald from his picture on television,
he immediately contacted Air Force security officers. The officers spoke with McBride,
notified the FBI, and Special Agent (SA) John R. Palmer was dispatched from Washington,
DC to interview him.
McBride began the interview by telling SA Palmer and the security officers that
he had worked with Oswald at the Pfisterer Dental Lab in New Orleans in 1957 and
1958. McBride explained that his and Oswald's duties were to deliver dental products
produced by the lab to local dentists. During breaks from their work the boys discussed
astronomy, politics, and communism. On one occasion Oswald told McBride that he
would like to kill President Eisenhower. McBride told Palmer that Oswald visited his home
on several occasions and together they listened to classical music. McBride also visited
Oswald at his apartment in the Hotel Senator, which was located directly across the
street from the dental lab on Dauphine Street.
McBride told Palmer that Oswald had introduced him to his mother, who he
remembered as "short and fat." In early 1958 Oswald accompanied McBride to a meeting
of the New Orleans Amateur Astronomy Association (NOAAA) and met some of
the members. McBride and Oswald worked together every day for seven months until
Oswald quit in May 1958 and moved to Fort Worth.
When I read the Warren Commission's final report on the assassination I was
surprised to learn that they determined Oswald had been in Japan serving in the Marine
Corps in 1957 and 1958, and was not in New Orleans. JFKtot-oz I was confused and searched
the 26 volumes of the Warren Commission hearings to locate McBride's testimony, but
was surprised to find that he was never interviewed by the Commission.

On January 17, 1945 Dr. Phil ben, of Dallas, performed a tonsillectomy on 5-yearold
Lee Harvey Oswald. 52-
05 In 1945 a tonsillectomy was as routine an operation as it is
today. It is performed by anaesthetizing the patient, propping the mouth open, depressing
the tongue, grasping the tonsils with a tenaculum, and then cutting out the tonsils.
The patient is then allowed to awake naturally from anesthesia. The operation is nearly
100% successful and only in extremely rare cases do tonsils re-appear. If and when tonsils
do re-appear, they grow only to no more than 10% of their original size-not large
enough to require removal.
NOTE: The real Lee Harvey Oswald had his tonsils removed in 1945 but, as we shall
see, the "Oswald" imposter was treated for tonsillitis while in the Marines.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 05:23:11 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2018, 05:05:24 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2018, 05:34:47 AM »
I suppose my question would be the "correctness of memory" factor. If Ms and Mr Bell purchased the property in June,'47 and then began building their residential structure, how was it that they "remembered" that MargueriteOswald and the young boy lived across the street from May,'47, through November,'47?

From John Armstrong

Walter and Georgia Bell finished building their new home at 100 San Saba in
early July 1947. A few weeks before they moved into their new home, Marguerite
Oswald moved into her new house across the street at 101 San Saba. Georgia Bell lived
the next 49 years of her life at 100 San Saba, and knew each and every one of her neighbors
very well.
I met Georgia Bell in early 1996 and visited with her at 100 San Saba on several
occasions. When I met Georgia she was 82 years old and had a very good memory. Georgia
remembered Marguerite Oswald well and said that she did not have much furniture,
few clothes, and no car when she moved in. Marguerite, who Georgia described as "short
and fat," often visited her as did Marguerite's neighbor to the east, Mrs. Lucille
Hubbard. Georgia and Lucille often picked up groceries for Mrs. Oswald and chauffeured
her around Benbrook.
NOTE: When I showed Georgia Bell a photograph of "Marguerite Oswald" standing
in a kitchen washing dishes (circa 1961) she said, "That's her, short and fat just like I
remember her." 52-12 But when I showed Georgia a photo taken of the tall, nice-looking
Marguerite Oswald on the day of her marriage to Edwin Ekdahl in 1945 she said, "I
don't know who that is. " 52-13
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 03:35:25 PM by Matt Grantham »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2018, 02:07:41 PM »
Several months later I read Warren Commission exhibit #1386, in Volume XXII
of the Warren Volumes, which was an FBI report of an interview of Palmer E. McBride

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/palmer-mcbride.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2018, 02:07:41 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2018, 03:46:44 PM »

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/palmer-mcbride.html

With all due respect your responses to these posts is that the report in question is impossible because there is a Lee Harvey Oswald living somewhere else simultaneously For you this is evidence  that a contradictory report is impossible whereas for those entertaining the possibility of two Oswald's it is a confirmation of the theory
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 04:46:27 PM by Matt Grantham »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2018, 04:24:57 PM »

With all due respect your responses to these posts is that it is impossible because there is a Lee Harvey Oswald living somewhere else simultaneously to the given reports in question For you this is evidence  that a contradictory report is impossible whereas for those entertaining the possibility of two Oswald's it is a confirmation of the theory

I don't think you read the article. The fact that the one and only LHO was overseas is only one of the things that debunks Palmer McBride's story. From my article:

We know LHO worked at Pfisterer in 1956 and not 1957 because of the ARRB tax records.
CD 343 confirms LHO worked at Pfisterer in 1956 and not 1957.
Other Pfisterer employees remembered LHO working there in 1956.
In an interview with David Lifton in 1994, McBride recanted his assertions about knowing LHO in 1956 and about Sputnik.
The riots LHO mentioned in a letter to McBride occurred in 1956 not 1958.
The ARRB investigated and refuted Armstrong?s claims about the tax records.

Now, if you want to join the H&L people and say that the records are faked and David Lifton is lying and the ARRB is wrong you can do that. But the vast majority of researchers on both sides understand that McBride was simply mistaken.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2018, 04:24:57 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2018, 04:35:29 PM »

I don't think you read the article. The fact that the one and only LHO was overseas is only one of the things that debunks Palmer McBride's story. From my article:

We know LHO worked at Pfisterer in 1956 and not 1957 because of the ARRB tax records.
CD 343 confirms LHO worked at Pfisterer in 1956 and not 1957.
Other Pfisterer employees remembered LHO working there in 1956.
In an interview with David Lifton in 1994, McBride recanted his assertions about knowing LHO in 1956 and about Sputnik.
The riots LHO mentioned in a letter to McBride occurred in 1956 not 1958.
The ARRB investigated and refuted Armstrong?s claims about the tax records.

Now, if you want to join the H&L people and say that the records are faked and David Lifton is lying and the ARRB is wrong you can do that. But the vast majority of researchers on both sides understand that McBride was simply mistaken.

As afar as a McBride recantation  First that does not explain the lack of the WC ever talking to him Second yes I am going to suggest there is an established tendency for witnesses of various sorts, especially those tied to intelligence, to move their stories over time to conform to the needs of those promulgating the official story Are you suggesting his memory improved over time? LHO being wrong about the dates of t he riot seem only to point at a lack of proper memory and nothing more Some of the other points you raise may be legitimate, and I will hopefully look into a bit more

And of course this is only one part of the material I posted

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2018, 04:44:37 PM »

As afar as a McBride recantation  First that does not explain the lack of the WC ever talking to him Second yes I am going to suggest there is an established tendency for witnesses of various sorts, especially those tied to intelligence, to move their stories over time to conform to the needs of those promulgating the official story Are you suggesting his memory improved over time? LHO being wrong about the dates of t he riot seem only to point at a lack of proper memory and nothing more Some of the other points you raise may be legitimate, and I will hopefully look into a bit more

And of course this is only one part of the material I posted

The WC intended to call McBride if I remember correctly but didn't probably because of time constraints. In any case, they had his FBI statement. If he had been called the WC would have done the same thing David Lifton did-shown McBride the documentation that proved he was simply mistaken about the dates. It wasn't a major issue for the WC-no need to embarrass someone for their faulty memory. But this is what Armstrong does-takes a discrepancy in the record and uses it to his advantage. Lookup "Armstrong witness recruitment program" and you will find David Lifton's explanation of how Armstrong operates. He goes and finds a witness and then convinces them they are a part of history and then explains his crazy theory. Read the transcript of Lifton's interview with McBride and you will see the way a witness should be questioned to arrive at the truth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2018, 04:44:37 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2018, 04:58:12 PM »
The WC intended to call McBride if I remember correctly but didn't probably because of time constraints. In any case, they had his FBI statement. If he had been called the WC would have done the same thing David Lifton did-shown McBride the documentation that proved he was simply mistaken about the dates. It wasn't a major issue for the WC-no need to embarrass someone for their faulty memory. But this is what Armstrong does-takes a discrepancy in the record and uses it to his advantage. Lookup "Armstrong witness recruitment program" and you will find David Lifton's explanation of how Armstrong operates. He goes and finds a witness and then convinces them they are a part of history and then explains his crazy theory. Read the transcript of Lifton's interview with McBride and you will see the way a witness should be questioned to arrive at the truth.

does Davi Lifton allow himself to be cross examined , if you will, that no shots came from behind?