Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's High School  (Read 37024 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Oswald's High School
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2018, 04:23:01 PM »
Advertisement
I have not looked at the link where you provided this information apparently

MargueriteFrancesClaverie(1907-1981)

MargaretDorothyFuhrmanPic, was born in 1933, and her parents were born in Hungary.

Clearly two different women clearly according to this Now I suppose I cannot ask Michal a question on the issue since he has already declared the whole subject ridicule positive and investigatory negative with some unknown but unquestionable mechanism of insight Maybe one of those remaining that understand having an opinion rests on your ability to defend it will chime in for the chimeless

For clarification, I believe that it is two separate links provided in the post referenced.

Also,it appears as though RobertEdwardLeeOswaldSr was married to MargaretKeating prior to his marriage to MargueriteFrancesClaverie/Pic, according to this provided link.

http://jfkassassination.net/parnell/chrono.htm
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 04:42:52 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2018, 04:23:01 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2018, 04:35:44 PM »
For clarification, I believe that it is two separate links provided.

The links seem to only be Pic's testimony, but thanks for posting this.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2018, 04:39:02 PM »
The links seem to only be Pic's testimony, but thanks for posting this.

Two people, JohnEdwardPicSr, and his father, EdwardJohnPicJr.

And, note edit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2018, 04:39:02 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2018, 04:52:38 PM »
 O.K I think I was bit confused or maybe there was an error in your previous post Larry, regardless we seem to back at the starting point Maybe those here who answer questions can confirm that Claverie was the maiden name of Margaret Frances Claverie?

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2018, 05:03:00 PM »
I don't recall any specific reference, and I suppose I accepted it as correct. In Louisiana, sometimes records require some extra effort.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2018, 05:03:00 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2018, 05:10:10 PM »
I don't recall any specific reference, and I suppose I accepted it as correct. In Louisiana, sometimes records require some extra effort.
Fair enough

I would like to add this to list of facts that seem to need explanation

In the summer of 1947, while Marguerite Ekdahl (Oswald) and her son LEE were living on 8th Avenue in Ft. Worth, another Marguerite Oswald and a young boy ("HARVEY Oswald") were living in Benbrook, a suburb of Ft. Worth. In June, 1947, Georgia Bell and her husband, Walter, purchased a property in Benbrook and began building their home directly across the street from a house in which Mrs. Oswald and the young boy were living (101 San Saba). Georgia, who lived at 100 San Saba for the next 50 years, remembered that Marguerite Oswald and the young boy lived at 101 San Saba from May through Thanksgiving, 1947. Tarrant County land records confirm that Walter and Georgia Bell purchased their property in June, 1947.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:32:31 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2018, 06:42:30 PM »
Fair enough

I would like to add this to list of facts that seem to need explanation

In the summer of 1947, while Marguerite Ekdahl (Oswald) and her son LEE were living on 8th Avenue in Ft. Worth, another Marguerite Oswald and a young boy ("HARVEY Oswald") were living in Benbrook, a suburb of Ft. Worth. In June, 1947, Georgia Bell and her husband, Walter, purchased a property in Benbrook and began building their home directly across the street from a house in which Mrs. Oswald and the young boy were living (101 San Saba). Georgia, who lived at 100 San Saba for the next 50 years, remembered that Marguerite Oswald and the young boy lived at 101 San Saba from May through Thanksgiving, 1947. Tarrant County land records confirm that Walter and Georgia Bell purchased their property in June, 1947.

I suppose my question would be the "correctness of memory" factor. If Ms and Mr Bell purchased the property in June,'47 and then began building their residential structure, how was it that they "remembered" that MargueriteOswald and the young boy lived across the street from May,'47, through November,'47?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2018, 06:42:30 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2018, 04:52:07 AM »
Who would have guessed that hair samples taken through the years could be analyzed for DNA?

Also advanced was the suggestion that youngsters could be utilized as they grow up for clandestine use in the future.
It was stated in some of the literature that Lee Harvey Oswald was not the only American "defector"to enter the Soviet Union back in the late 50s.

Ever see the movie 'Salt' with Angelina Jolie?