Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's High School  (Read 37548 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Oswald's High School
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2018, 10:52:14 PM »
Advertisement
If the school year in question was 1951-'52, that would indicate that LeeOswald, born on Oct 18,'39, would have attained age 12 on Oct 18,'51, and had entered the 7th grade at age 11 in Aug/Sept '51.

However, I believe there are records that indicate LeeOswald graduated from the 6th grade at Ridgelea Elem/FortWorth on May 30,'52. And, there are records that indicate he graduated from the 9th grade in June '55, at Beauregard JHS, NewOrleans, LA.

First off the title of thread should have been Oswald's Junior High School The WC does not report Oswald attending Stripling Middle School in Ft Worth and there are witnesses that say that government officials seized them Beauregard is apparently a contradiction to that

Throwing this in for general idea of the two Oswalds. Laura Kitrell goes on the record to having met two separate Oswald's in in Dallas of October of 63

http://harveyandlee.net/Kittrell/Kittrell.htm
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 11:33:13 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2018, 10:52:14 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2018, 11:45:50 PM »
 Statement and records that show at a minimum someone was impersonating Oswald in the U.S and Switzerland, during the period Oswald is in Russia

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2018, 12:11:18 AM »
But who defines what's in the best interest of the nation?

Yes for me the best interest of the nation generally relies on truth and transparency I suppose my point is that it seems that many individuals are comfortable with the idea that intelligence agencies go to some pretty extreme means in their operations, and are pretty comfortable with that idea But whenever the idea arises that they might deceive the American people everything changes. I suppose I am just trying to point out to them that our intelligence agencies, even when their aim is to deceive, are still good old patriots at heart

Seperately it seems the story of  the two Oswalds leaves us with the circumstance that the LHO who was shot by Ruby was not Marguerite's son Robert's Brother etc The fact that they went along with that seems like one of the weaker aspects of the theory Who the Russian speaking Harvey, as Armstrong claims he called himself, first appears in Texas in 1947 Who his family was remains a mystery. there was some information from an anonymous caller cited by Armstrong alludes to says he had an uncle somewhere in NY These are indeed pretty large holes in the story but is that void enough to ignore all the other evidence of two Oswalds?

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 12:18:04 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2018, 12:11:18 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2018, 12:51:32 AM »
 If LHO who was killed by Ruby was not Robert's Brother then it would of course would make sense that he would be happy to see that his non brother LHO dead and being guilty of the murder since the safety of his true Brother may have been at stake Pure speculation I know

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2018, 01:45:08 AM »
But who defines what's in the best interest of the nation?

You know sir....the puppets of the powers that be....the military industrial complex cabal.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2018, 01:45:08 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2018, 02:00:32 AM »
Who was this guy?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2018, 02:41:54 AM »
Who was this guy?

Robert Oswald's Brother Lee

I have only seen a few pictures where it seems to be pretty clear we are looking at a different Oswald Wonder if any facial recognition experts have ever taken on the issue

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2018, 02:41:54 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2018, 03:09:02 AM »
A high school picture?
Another fuzzy photo but that is clearly not the same guy the DPD arrested.