Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Privacy Window  (Read 9266 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Privacy Window
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2018, 11:24:13 AM »
Advertisement
After viewing the assorted photos posted above, I'm of the opinion that we're seeing varying types of partitions with windows that open and close differently.

Some appear to move horizontally and can't be completely opened, while the partition employed in the limo used on 11/22/63 might have windows that open and close vertically.

Do we know with certainty how the partition windows in the assassination limo operated ?

The photos appear to show that the window is in two parts, in which case they would open horizontally, as if the window  operated vertically, it would not have ben made in two  pieces.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2018, 11:24:13 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2018, 11:43:34 AM »
If they moved horizontally, then it would be impossible for the partition to ever be more than half open.

I'm not sure of this, but my guess is the window(s) in the partition used on 11/22/63 opened and closed vertically.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 03:52:18 PM »
          The pictured Top being placed on the JFK Limo is NOT the top that was installed on the Limo at Parkland Hospital. That Top was stored in pieces inside the trunk of the Limo. Said Top was extracted from the Limo trunk and assembled/installed as the car sat in that Parkland Emergency parking stall.
          Personally, based on All of the 11/22/63 images of the JFK Limo I have seen, I believe that the window that runs entirely across the JFK Limo, (from door-to-door), had been removed.  It could be that anytime they took the top off the the Limo they also removed the window. It could be a vibration issue without the support of the top? Also, if the top is on the Limo and that window is installed & closed, if shot(s) were fired how would a SS Agent such as Kellerman move from the front seat to the rear section of the Limo in order to protect/physically cover the POTUS? SA Youngblood physically did this with regard to LBJ.  SA Hill also did this with Jackie who he was specifically assigned to protect. This makes it obvious as to what is SS Protocol regarding shots fired and the duty of a SS Agent with regard to who they are assigned to protect.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 03:56:23 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 03:52:18 PM »

Offline Louis Earl

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 12:15:37 AM »
There's an interesting photo on page 1 of this discussion.  It's a B&W photo taken from behind the limo, passenger side, looking diagonally across the limo. Jackie and JFK appear to be talking to each other.  What's odd IMO is that neither of the Connallys are visible at all.  Are they there (well, of course they are) but "where?".

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 04:03:54 AM »
There's an interesting photo on page 1 of this discussion.  It's a B&W photo taken from behind the limo, passenger side, looking diagonally across the limo. Jackie and JFK appear to be talking to each other.  What's odd IMO is that neither of the Connallys are visible at all.  Are they there (well, of course they are) but "where?".

Then it's probably from one of the re-creations of the event and not the event itself

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 04:03:54 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2018, 04:53:30 AM »
Then it's probably from one of the re-creations of the event and not the event itself

No, it's real.  Taken by Dallas photographer Duane Robinson of the limo on Cedar Creek.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2018, 06:22:05 AM »
          The pictured Top being placed on the JFK Limo is NOT the top that was installed on the Limo at Parkland Hospital. That Top was stored in pieces inside the trunk of the Limo. Said Top was extracted from the Limo trunk and assembled/installed as the car sat in that Parkland Emergency parking stall.
          Personally, based on All of the 11/22/63 images of the JFK Limo I have seen, I believe that the window that runs entirely across the JFK Limo, (from door-to-door), had been removed.  It could be that anytime they took the top off the the Limo they also removed the window. It could be a vibration issue without the support of the top? Also, if the top is on the Limo and that window is installed & closed, if shot(s) were fired how would a SS Agent such as Kellerman move from the front seat to the rear section of the Limo in order to protect/physically cover the POTUS? SA Youngblood physically did this with regard to LBJ.  SA Hill also did this with Jackie who he was specifically assigned to protect. This makes it obvious as to what is SS Protocol regarding shots fired and the duty of a SS Agent with regard to who they are assigned to protect.

Interesting, and pretty convincing, Royell.

So I guess the first photo that seems to show glass between Nellie and Greer is being misinterpreted ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2018, 06:22:05 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2018, 08:26:11 AM »
Beginning at 1:07...

I don't see any glass between the Connally's and Greer & Kellerman in the front seats.

And again, freeze it at 4:17...

You can see the President's face.  It doesn't appear that there is glass between the camera's position and the President's face.

In both of the above instances, there doesn't appear to be this "line" going down the middle:

Blue arrow...

« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 08:45:38 AM by Bill Brown »