Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Privacy Window  (Read 3042 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Privacy Window
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 03:52:18 PM »
          The pictured Top being placed on the JFK Limo is NOT the top that was installed on the Limo at Parkland Hospital. That Top was stored in pieces inside the trunk of the Limo. Said Top was extracted from the Limo trunk and assembled/installed as the car sat in that Parkland Emergency parking stall.
          Personally, based on All of the 11/22/63 images of the JFK Limo I have seen, I believe that the window that runs entirely across the JFK Limo, (from door-to-door), had been removed.  It could be that anytime they took the top off the the Limo they also removed the window. It could be a vibration issue without the support of the top? Also, if the top is on the Limo and that window is installed & closed, if shot(s) were fired how would a SS Agent such as Kellerman move from the front seat to the rear section of the Limo in order to protect/physically cover the POTUS? SA Youngblood physically did this with regard to LBJ.  SA Hill also did this with Jackie who he was specifically assigned to protect. This makes it obvious as to what is SS Protocol regarding shots fired and the duty of a SS Agent with regard to who they are assigned to protect.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 03:56:23 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 03:52:18 PM »

Offline Louis Earl

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 12:15:37 AM »
There's an interesting photo on page 1 of this discussion.  It's a B&W photo taken from behind the limo, passenger side, looking diagonally across the limo. Jackie and JFK appear to be talking to each other.  What's odd IMO is that neither of the Connallys are visible at all.  Are they there (well, of course they are) but "where?".

Offline Mitch Todd

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 04:03:54 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's an interesting photo on page 1 of this discussion.  It's a B&W photo taken from behind the limo, passenger side, looking diagonally across the limo. Jackie and JFK appear to be talking to each other.  What's odd IMO is that neither of the Connallys are visible at all.  Are they there (well, of course they are) but "where?".

Then it's probably from one of the re-creations of the event and not the event itself

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 04:03:54 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2018, 04:53:30 AM »
Then it's probably from one of the re-creations of the event and not the event itself

No, it's real.  Taken by Dallas photographer Duane Robinson of the limo on Cedar Creek.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2018, 06:22:05 AM »
          The pictured Top being placed on the JFK Limo is NOT the top that was installed on the Limo at Parkland Hospital. That Top was stored in pieces inside the trunk of the Limo. Said Top was extracted from the Limo trunk and assembled/installed as the car sat in that Parkland Emergency parking stall.
          Personally, based on All of the 11/22/63 images of the JFK Limo I have seen, I believe that the window that runs entirely across the JFK Limo, (from door-to-door), had been removed.  It could be that anytime they took the top off the the Limo they also removed the window. It could be a vibration issue without the support of the top? Also, if the top is on the Limo and that window is installed & closed, if shot(s) were fired how would a SS Agent such as Kellerman move from the front seat to the rear section of the Limo in order to protect/physically cover the POTUS? SA Youngblood physically did this with regard to LBJ.  SA Hill also did this with Jackie who he was specifically assigned to protect. This makes it obvious as to what is SS Protocol regarding shots fired and the duty of a SS Agent with regard to who they are assigned to protect.

Interesting, and pretty convincing, Royell.

So I guess the first photo that seems to show glass between Nellie and Greer is being misinterpreted ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2018, 06:22:05 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2018, 08:26:11 AM »
Beginning at 1:07...

I don't see any glass between the Connally's and Greer & Kellerman in the front seats.

And again, freeze it at 4:17...

You can see the President's face.  It doesn't appear that there is glass between the camera's position and the President's face.

In both of the above instances, there doesn't appear to be this "line" going down the middle:

Blue arrow...

« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 08:45:38 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2018, 10:08:41 AM »

Royall, from what I'm learning, the bubble top is placed on first, then a canvas covering was stretched over it, to correspond to what you are used to seeing.  I think this pic shows the SS installing the canvas.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2018, 10:08:41 AM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2018, 10:23:44 AM »
Beginning at 1:07...

I don't see any glass between the Connally's and Greer & Kellerman in the front seats.

And again, freeze it at 4:17...

You can see the President's face.  It doesn't appear that there is glass between the camera's position and the President's face.

Bill, the preview image of your movie shows the sun reflected off of the partition.  I see it a few times again in the beginning of the motorcade but its fleeting.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 12:38:35 PM by Steve Taylor »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2018, 10:23:44 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2018, 11:06:54 AM »
This is an interesting post. IMO - it seems like there's no partition there for two reasons:

1. That day was full of light so you'd expect some kind of reflection off of that glass. I just watched the parade film and it's quite unusual that nothing really stands out.

2. Here's a photo that I found interesting:

Connolly has his hand resting on the seat back or what appears to be where the glass would be. And there is no glare or reflection at all in that photo off of that glass if it was there.

Here's another pretty good photo - appears that there's no glass there.

But of course Jackie Kennedy said it was there so who knows?

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2018, 07:52:32 AM »
It looks like a vertical line extends near Connally's forehead, right where the edge of the partition should be. You might have to save this photo and zoom-in.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2018, 07:52:32 AM »

Mobile View