Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Truly Magical Bullet  (Read 51628 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: The Truly Magical Bullet
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 09:45:51 PM »
Advertisement

How could Humes accept or reject the SBT just from taking part in the autopsy?

Did he examine the wounds to Connally?

Did he study the Zapruder film to find out the time (or times) JFK and Connally received their initial wounds?

Did he study the Zapruder film to check the locations of JFK and Connally at the time of the initial wounding?

What a meager argument a CTer needs to convince themselves that the SBT is false. Case Closed.

There's a reason the SBT is a Theory. Try doing some actual research with regard to Humes. You obviously have no idea as to why he Rejected the SBT.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 09:45:51 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2018, 09:52:23 PM »
The CKs absolutely love to insist that JFK's back wound and throat wound are unrelated. They insist that JFK's throat wound was an entrance wound.

Just one little problem for the Kooks: ask them what happened to the bullet that supposedly entered JFK's throat from the front - and they get a glazed over look on their faces and sit there mouths agape, stuttering and drooling.

So here's the challenge, drooling Kooks - explain what happened to the bullet that you insist entered JFK's throat from the front.

Sorry, rehashing for the billionth time why you think CE399 wounding both JFK and the Governor is an impossibilty, or any other subterfuge or diversion to avoid explaining what happened to the bullet that you insist entered JFK's throat from the front isn't an acceptable response.

Time to man up, Kooks.

Howard,

Why are you limiting the challenge to Kooks only? I think that you may be overusing that term. Not all CTs are Kooks.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2018, 09:53:44 PM »

Humes Rejected the SBT ...

Did not.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2018, 09:53:44 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 10:24:54 PM »
Howard,

Why are you limiting the challenge to Kooks only? I think that you may be overusing that term. Not all CTs are Kooks.

You're right, Tim.

The challenge isn't limited to Kooks only.

Anyone can participate.

In fact, everyone is encouraged to explain what happened to the bullet that entered JFK's throat. Obviously, the drooling kooks need assistance.

Here, I'll go first.

JFK was hit in the throat by an ice bullet which vanished when it melted.

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 11:04:30 PM »
  Once again, Mr. Gee acts like an infantile troll. Not impressed. Ask yourself why you are obsessed with this when you can't begin to answer my questions about the case. Are you such a forensic expert that you can be such a douche on this question? I honestly admitted I don't know what happened but I accept the comment from a Dallas doctor that the bullet ranged downward in the chest and did not exit the body. But I am not a ballistics expert and there are much more important issues to explore

What about the back wound? Why is that any different? The autopsy witnesses reported Humes was frustrated that there was no lane of exit for the back wound and could feel the end of it with his finger. Explain, Mr. Troll, how this bullet could be any threat to Governor Connally. But try to do it using your own brain instead of the programming installed by the cover up commissions...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 11:04:30 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2018, 11:15:40 PM »

Question:

If the ?Back of the Neck? and the ?Front of the Neck? wounds were not caused by the same bullet, do people who do not accept the SBT look at this as just an incredible coincidence? Two different bullets caused wounds whose locations suggest that they were caused by the same bullet?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2018, 11:54:51 PM »
The CKs absolutely love to insist that JFK's back wound and throat wound are unrelated. They insist that JFK's throat wound was an entrance wound.

Just one little problem for the Kooks: ask them what happened to the bullet that supposedly entered JFK's throat from the front - and they get a glazed over look on their faces and sit there mouths agape, stuttering and drooling.

So here's the challenge, drooling Kooks - explain what happened to the bullet that you insist entered JFK's throat from the front.

Sorry, rehashing for the billionth time why you think CE399 wounding both JFK and the Governor is an impossibilty, or any other subterfuge or diversion to avoid explaining what happened to the bullet that you insist entered JFK's throat from the front isn't an acceptable response.

Time to man up, Kooks.

And if you want to observe a blatant double-standard, ask Howard to explain what happened to the "first missed shot" that he believes in and watch him stutter and drool.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2018, 11:54:51 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2018, 11:57:32 PM »
Even through the z312 shot fragmented, as a result of hitting bone, the skull, at near muzzle velocity, the fragments had no problem going all the way through the skull. One fragment cracked the windshield, another dented the windshield frame while a third flew on another 80 yards and nicked Mr. Tague.

You can demonstrate anything you want if you just assume in advance that the things that you want to believe are true.