Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Truly Magical Bullet  (Read 55486 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: The Truly Magical Bullet
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2018, 04:45:45 AM »
Advertisement
 I certainly am not going to waste my time coming up with examples that law enforcement closes down busy streets for murder investigations Besides that they could have searched the areas adjacent to the street without much problem eh?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2018, 04:45:45 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2018, 09:14:37 PM »
No extensive search of the street was made, so the only conclusion is that the investigation had a predetermined conclusion? You?re the one who makes the unwarranted assumption.

No, you misunderstood.  There definitely was a predetermined conclusion.  That's indisputable.

Question:

1.   Is assuming ?The traffic was not shutdown because the investigation had a predetermined conclusion? an unwarranted assumption?

You seem to have gone completely off in the weeds here...

Still, the evidence for an early missed shot is pretty persuasive.

To you, maybe.

** Although all the damage is best explained by two bullets, three shells were found on the sixth floor, which means three shots were probably (although not absolutely) fired.

Why do 3 found shells make it "probable" that 3 shots were fired, as opposed to say an already empty shell ejection followed by 2 shots for example?

** Governor Connally, reported an early shot that didn?t hit him. Other witnesses report an early shot that, as far as they knew, did not hit anyone.

Nelly said that the early shot that didn't hit her husband hit the president though.

** A strong Zapruder camera jiggle, like the ones that correspond to z222 and z312, corresponds to z153.

We've been through that before.  You're cherry picking your jiggles to support your predetermined narrative.

** The angular speed of the target at z153 would be particularly high, 3.8 degrees per second, as opposed to 1.8 degrees per second at z222 and 0.55 degrees per second at z312, which could result in a shot that misses the entire limousine. At least this seems plausible to me.

That does nothing to show that such a shot was actually made.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2018, 09:27:36 PM »
they LNs only have 2 experiemts that im aware of that produced a MC bullet close to the condition of CE399

1. bullet fired thru 36 peices of pineboard glued together sideways

2. bullet fired at 900ft/sec into wristbone directly.

1.    :D

2. Totally NOT a proof because A: bullet was orignally fired at 2000ft/sec and was slowed down to 900 ft by human bodie tissue, and sqeezed thru rib bones. B. The bullet entered JCs upper wrist BACKWARDS to have caused the jagged wound. It was spinning end over end in effect. Thus the 900ft/sec test bullet that hits a wristbone nose first is not representative of the WC theory.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:31:16 PM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2018, 09:27:36 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2018, 11:35:22 PM »
But not according to Dr. Humes, who conducted the autopsy!  Why is his conclusion not considered important? Why is a passive observer with no medical training who reached no conclusion used to reject the autopsy findings?

The conclusions importance is the facts that is based upon What was Humes conclusion based on?

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2018, 12:46:48 AM »
You said "plausible explanation", not wild-ass guess that you made up out of whole cloth.

But two can play that game:  then the the bullet that supposedly entered JFK's throat probably hit concrete and might have fragmented making it even more difficult to find or recover.

Besides being a wholly unpleasant arrogant troll, you're also a raging hypocrite.  Your drooling conjectures are somehow superior because . . .

Reasons.

Another bad hair day, Johnny ?

You asked me to speculate about what might have happened to the missed shot.

My response was that it hit concrete and probably fragmented making it very difficult to find.

I also pointed out that finding a bullet that missed the limo and could have wound up anywhere in or around the plaza would naturally be far more difficult than locating where a frontal entry bullet to JFK's throat went.

I think those are logical, reasonable, rational responses and observations.

But to Johnny, they're 'wild ass guesses, made up out of whole cloth', by a 'wholly unpleasant arrogant troll'.

Take a deep breath, Johnny boy.

And instead of trolling this thread with your garbage, try to explain what happened to the bullet that entered JFK's throat.

I'm assuming you were being facetious about the bullet that entered JFK's throat hitting concrete and fragmenting. Unless JFK's Adam's apple was made of concrete or there was another concrete structure in his throat, I think we can rule out your answer. So, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were being facetious.

But don't worry Johnny, there's still time for you to answer the question posed in this thread - What happened to the bullet that suppoedly entered JFK's throat ??

If, like the rest of the drooling kooks, you're unable to offer a plausible answer, please go back to your corner and suck your thumb or polish your shiney dome.

Try not to troll this thread.

Now, can we get back on topic ?

Challenge still open.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BULLET THAT ENTERED JFK'S THROAT ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2018, 12:46:48 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2018, 03:56:01 AM »

No, you misunderstood.  There definitely was a predetermined conclusion.  That's indisputable.

It seems that you are not only a believer in Large Secret Enduring Conspiracies, but in mind reading as well. How else could you tell that the police didn?t do something they never did, shutdown a vital street for hours to search the streets for possible bullet fragments, because right from the get go, they had a predetermined conclusion.

How does them bringing in the three tramps for questioning and summoning many policemen to check out a man who ignored their call to stop and entered a library fit in to the police following ?a predetermined conclusion?.

Why do 3 found shells make it "probable" that 3 shots were fired, as opposed to say an already empty shell ejection followed by 2 shots for example?

That is why I said ?probable?, not ?absolutely?. It is possible Oswald left a shell there to create a mystery for the police, so they would falsely assume that there was an extra shot that was never fired there. It is even less likely that Oswald left the shell in the rifle after his last practice shot many months earlier, and never operated the bolt that would have ejected it.

Most likely, the three shells mean there were three shots fired from that rifle from that floor. And there is evidence for all three shots.

Nelly said that the early shot that didn't hit her husband hit the president though.

And the Zapruder film shows her looking at neither man until well after both were obviously wounded. But there is no need for a witness to be actually looking at the two men during the z220?s to refute a SBT during the z220?s, so long as her memory refutes the SBT.

We've been through that before.  You're cherry picking your jiggles to support your predetermined narrative.

No, not an arbitrary cherry pick. I eliminate the four strong jiggles associated with JFK starting to disappear behind the sign because tests show that someone filming a subject that disappears behind the something in the foreground will jiggle the camera. It doesn?t matter if there were shots then or not, we would expect the camera to jiggle anyway during this period.

The 3 remaining strongest camera jiggles, imply shots at z153, z222 and z312. And the camera jiggles get stronger and stronger with each shot, as the barrel of the rifle gets pointed closer and closer to Mr. Zapruder?s general direction.

A coincidence? Possibly. But probably not.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2018, 11:32:41 AM »
How many more Magic Bullet threads do we need to start here?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2018, 11:32:41 AM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2018, 01:29:38 PM »
And the Zapruder film shows her looking at neither man until well after both were obviously wounded. But there is no need for a witness to be actually looking at the two men during the z220?s to refute a SBT during the z220?s, so long as her memory refutes the SBT.
How is JBC "obviously wounded" in the z220's?

No, not an arbitrary cherry pick. I eliminate the four strong jiggles associated with JFK starting to disappear behind the sign because tests show that someone filming a subject that disappears behind the something in the foreground will jiggle the camera. It doesn?t matter if there were shots then or not, we would expect the camera to jiggle anyway during this period.
What "tests" are you referring to?  Camera jiggle theory has never been used to consistently and accurately pinpoint shots. Never. It is just an untested theory.

The 3 remaining strongest camera jiggles, imply shots at z153, z222 and z312. And the camera jiggles get stronger and stronger with each shot, as the barrel of the rifle gets pointed closer and closer to Mr. Zapruder?s general direction.
How is it that Zapruder jiggled the camera in response to a shot at z222 before he would have heard any sound from the shot? The bullet travels at about twice the speed of sound.  A shot at z222, which was about 185 feet from the SN would have been fired about 90 ms earlier.  So the sound, traveling at 1130 fps, would have reached Zapruder, who was about 275 feet from the SN, about  240 ms. after firing, or about 150 ms after z222 i.e. z225.