Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Truly Magical Bullet  (Read 54401 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: The Truly Magical Bullet
« Reply #248 on: June 09, 2018, 05:14:20 AM »
Advertisement
Of course, the yawing started in the neck. Had hardly yawed very much upon exiting the neck but had yawed by an estimated 30 to 60 degrees by the time it hit the back of Connally, allowing the side of the bullet to be ?squeezed? upon hitting the rib.

The ER Dr's said it was a entry wound.

But you know better.

And you're qualified  to state that because...?????????????..?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: June 09, 2018, 05:14:20 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #249 on: June 09, 2018, 05:19:39 AM »

The ER Dr's said it was a entry wound.

But you know better.

And you're qualified  to state that because...?????????????..?

Yes, and you know better, and should know better, that ER doctors are often wrong. If they weren?t, there would be no need for autopsies. ER doctors just concentrate on working as fast as possible to save lives. Autopsy doctors have a lot more time to make careful observations and their primary job is to figure out what caused the death, which is not the job of the ER doctors.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #250 on: June 09, 2018, 05:22:35 AM »
Yes, and you know better, and should know better, that ER doctors are often wrong. If they weren?t, there would be no need for autopsies. ER doctors just concentrate on working as fast as possible to save lives. Autopsy doctors have a lot more time to make careful observations and their primary job is to figure out what caused the death, which is not the job of the ER doctors.

And you're qualified to state that as fact because...????????????

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: June 09, 2018, 05:22:35 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #251 on: June 09, 2018, 05:29:12 AM »

And you're qualified to state that as fact because...????????????

Because they never skip having an autopsy just because a patient died in the Emergency Room and has already been examined by a doctor.

Question:

Can you name a single case where an autopsy was not done because the patient had already been examined by Emergency Room doctors?

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #252 on: June 09, 2018, 05:34:41 AM »
Because they never skip having an autopsy just because a patient died in the Emergency Room and has already been examined by a doctor.

Question:

Can you name a single case where an autopsy was not done because the patient had already been examined by Emergency Room doctors?

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: June 09, 2018, 05:34:41 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #253 on: June 09, 2018, 06:38:12 PM »
An honest approach? :D That's comical coming from a LNer. Did you think I modified an "official" autopsy image of JFK? Or is it because that's all you got? I modified the image to show the path of the bullet as shown in the x-ray. I could only find an overhead scan showing T1 so I modified it to show C7. I didn't realize LNers needed a disclaimer that it wasn't an "official" image of JFK and to use it at your own risk. You guys need to get a clue.

Anyone who wants to dig through all the hot air in your reply will find, in the middle of all that whargarrbl, there is the statement: "I modified the image to show the path of the bullet as shown in the x-ray." That's not what you did. You selected the wrong section, then tried to relabel it in order to mislead. And it's one of a consecutive series of axial images from the cerebellum to the bottom of T2, so it shouldn't have been too hard to find the right one. For that matter, the internet is littered with CT example images, or any section, so I can't buy your explanation that it was the only one you could find. 

So what about the x-ray image, Sheriff? I modified that one too to show the bullet hole thru C7. Is that one dishonest too?

At this point, does it really matter? You've already sunk your credibility.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #254 on: June 09, 2018, 06:39:53 PM »
The is FALSE.

I'm sure you didn't mean it this way. When I read it, all I could think of was Mary McCarthy and Lillian Hellman

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: June 09, 2018, 06:39:53 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #255 on: June 09, 2018, 06:57:52 PM »
Fewest assumptions = simplest. EOS

But by all means, how many assumptions (and denial) must you make to accept the SBT versus that CE-399 was planted?

Show us Occam's Razor in the hands of an expert, such as yourself.

Consider for a moment Newton's second law, F=ma. Simple isn't it?

But it doesn't tell the whole story. It assumes that the mass cannot deform, and that there is no drag acting on it once it moves.

So, the real equation has to add those terms, and we get the familiar 2nd order ODE, F=ma+cv+kx where cv is the the drag term and kx represents the deformation of the mass under load. F=ma is simple, but F=ma+cv+kx is correct.

At least, more correct. F=ma+cv+kx assumes that the ma, cv, and kx terms are linear. But they really aren't. It turns out that mass is a function of velocity, and kx is only considered to be linear through a relatively limited range of x-values.

Removing the assumptions makes things more complicated.

But you're a physicist, so you know that already, right?