Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Zapruder's Helmet-Hat Man found in Bell Film with gif movement!  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Jake Maxwell

Re: Zapruder's Helmet-Hat Man found in Bell Film!
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2018, 05:59:09 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I found the debunking article that I mentioned above.  This should put this nonsense to rest, Jake.  No one was down there except the old guy running away after the last shot.

Read it over and over again until it sinks in and Bob Groden, a well-known CTer, is actually involved in this debunking:

Michael, It is very possible, as I have mentioned above, that Zapruder's Helmet-Hat Man is one of the three on the steps - or someone other than the person I have identified behind the fence in the Bell film.

This still leaves the question open: Who is this person that appears in the Bell film who seems to be wearing a helmet behind a barrel - and actually shows MOVEMENT in a gif?

I appreciate all the work of others who have studied these things before me, but Groden did not have the best digital versions of these films to work with. If you watch the National Geographic documentary, The Lost Bullet, you'll note that they claim to have enhanced the copies of the films they show, which are supposed to be virtually as clear or clearer than the original (their claim). I have found them to be very, very clear.

Again, we have to deal with these images that show up in the film, and it even shows movement. These are not random pixels - and not film artifacts.

Jake

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:57:54 AM by Jake Maxwell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2018, 05:59:09 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2018, 07:54:11 PM »

Michael, It is very possible, as I have mentioned above, that Zapruder's Helmet-Hat Man is one of the three on the steps - or someone other than the person I have identified behind the fence in the Bell film (now found in the NIX film).

This still leaves the question open: Who is this person that appears in the Bell film who seems to be wearing a helmet behind a barrel - and seems to correspond with a figure in the NIX film who actually shows MOVEMENT in a gif?

I appreciate all the work of others who have studied these things before me, but Groden did not have the best digital versions of these films to work with. If you watch the National Geographic documentary, The Lost Bullet, you'll note that they claim to have enhanced the copies of the films they show, which are supposed to be virtually as clear or clearer than the original (their claim). I have found them to be very, very clear.

Again, we have to deal with these images that show up in these films, that even show movement. They are not random pixels - and not film artifacts.

Jake

Jake,

From which sequence of the Bell footage are you using the frame in question that you believe shows "Helmet Man"? 

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2018, 09:38:00 PM »

Michael, It is very possible, as I have mentioned above, that Zapruder's Helmet-Hat Man is one of the three on the steps - or someone other than the person I have identified behind the fence in the Bell film (now found in the NIX film).

This still leaves the question open: Who is this person that appears in the Bell film who seems to be wearing a helmet behind a barrel - and seems to correspond with a figure in the NIX film who actually shows MOVEMENT in a gif?

Again, we have to deal with these images that show up in these films, that even show movement. They are not random pixels - and not film artifacts.

Jake

It's obvious you didn't even read the article I posted.  It tells you at the end of it. 

Offline Jake Maxwell

Steve, Yes, the documentary has two sequences of the Bell film... The image would come from the second sequence, the zoomed in segment. The Youtube copy is 1080p50 HD, and the best I could find... posted by Freeman SQ. However, this copy is apparently from a television showing, and has commercials. The image is found at 25:22. It might be even clearer from the original.

There seems to be the very same image appearing later in Bell and showing movement. The first gif (below) shows the image coming out of the shadows... the second shows definite movement of the image...
It begs for an explanation...

Thanks, Jake

(NOTE: the documentary seems to have placed a Bell segment at the end of a NIX segment...sorry for the confusion...)

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 03:07:30 AM by Jake Maxwell »

Offline Steve Barber

Steve, Yes, the documentary has two sequences of the Bell film... The image would come from the second sequence, the zoomed in segment. The Youtube copy is 1080p50 HD, and the best I could find... posted by Freeman SQ. However, this copy is apparently from a television showing, and has commercials. The image is found at 25:22. It might be even clearer from the original.

In the NIX film, what seems to be the very same image appears and shows movement. The first gif (below) shows the image coming out of the shadows... the second shows definite movement of the image...
It begs for an explanation...

Thanks, Jake

Thank you, Jake.  Which sequence of the Nix film is the frame you refer to from?  Assassination or after? 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jake Maxwell

Re: Zapruder's Helmet-Hat Man found in Bell Film with gif movement!
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2018, 02:51:11 AM »
Steve, I was following the documentary that was showing the NIX film.
They apparently inserted a portion of the Bell film at the end.
So, I need to correct the information.
The figure I have been referencing apparently shows up twice in the Bell film... and the second time it shows movement... I'll try to correct my postings in this thread the best I can...
But it comes shortly after the assassination...
Thanks, Jake
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 03:14:50 AM by Jake Maxwell »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2018, 01:21:24 PM »
Steve, I was following the documentary that was showing the NIX film.
They apparently inserted a portion of the Bell film at the end.
So, I need to correct the information.
The figure I have been referencing apparently shows up twice in the Bell film... and the second time it shows movement... I'll try to correct my postings in this thread the best I can...
But it comes shortly after the assassination...
Thanks, Jake

Okay, thank you for the information.

My next question is, do you believe this "Helmet-Hat man" to be an assassin? 

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2018, 04:23:01 PM »

As is made obvious by people streaming up the Knoll and The Steps, what we are seeing occurred over 1 Minute after the Kill Shot was fired. Depending on how quickly you believe that Sam Holland and the Railroad workers went from their Triple Overpass position to the backside of the picket fence/parking lot area, the alleged "Helmet Man" Might be one of those guys.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 05:48:47 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2018, 04:23:01 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2018, 09:25:27 PM »
   Okay, thank you for the information.

My next question is, do you believe this "Helmet-Hat man" to be an assassin?

Steve
 That is the question.
I don't really think this is the assassin.... I think the fatal bullet actually came more from the front IMO. Steve Thompson's great slo-mo masterpiece of Zapruder's head-shot seems to show this without question (if you haven't seen it, it is very well done...)

However, I do think that we've been looking for years to find some answers and some images to "hang" them on.... There is a figure of a man with a helmet in the Bell film behind the fence on the grassy knoll where many thought shots were fired, I am fairly certain - and it shows up with more definition than Zapruder's Helmet-Hat Man and all the blotches of images we've been looking at for years, thanks to the digital age....

It is quite possibly not the same figure as Zapruder's. So, who is it? The fact that it shows movement just adds to the certainty that someone was there - and it is not a film artifact. Royell is correct... this would have been captured on film just a minute or so after the assassination (not sure exactly how long after).
I tend to think there was a conspiracy - and it was very wide, and included law enforcement.
J.E. Hoover's memo two days after the assassination that says he wants the public to believe Oswald was the assassin - a conclusion he makes without a thorough investigation - smells strongly of a cover-up - and a frame-up.
There were probably several scenarios ready to be constructed - a, b, c, and d - with other questionable characters around in the area to pin the assassination on, if the Oswald scenario were somehow foiled...

So, who is this figure wearing what appears to be a helmet - perhaps behind a gun barrel? Don't know for sure, but I think any theory of JFK's assassination needs to take it into consideration before coming to any firm conclusions...

Jake

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:30:58 AM by Jake Maxwell »

Online Jerry Organ

• Zapruder Frames
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2018, 03:23:00 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2018, 03:23:00 PM »