Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jack Ruby Walked Down The Main Street Ramp  (Read 19374 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Jack Ruby Walked Down The Main Street Ramp
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 07:07:14 PM »
Advertisement
How does anything Roy Vaughn said prove that Ruby entered the basement another way (besides the Main Street ramp)?

Is this another word game?  He said the ramp was in his view the entire time and nobody walked past him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 07:07:14 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2018, 09:10:31 PM »
Wow.

How do you get from Ruby not wanting to get someone into trouble to Ruby not wanting to get himself into more trouble?

Ruby did not want to get someone into trouble, i.e. the guard at the top of the ramp.

Isn't it fun to see how these characters avoid an obvious possibility that Vaughn might have simply been covering his arse by stating that he didn't see Ruby.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2018, 09:27:44 PM »
Isn't it fun to see how these characters avoid an obvious possibility that Vaughn might have simply been covering his arse by stating that he didn't see Ruby.

LOL.  Every time a witness doesn't conform to the narrative, Chapman invokes the "covering his arse" excuse.  Frazier, Brennan, Vaughn...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2018, 09:27:44 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2018, 02:45:38 AM »
The cab driver, Harry Tasker, was parked on Main st for at least 30 minutes before and right up till Jack Ruby supposedly walked to the entrance of the ramp.

WC Testimony of Harry Tasker:

Mr. HUBERT. Did you know Jack Ruby at all?
Mr. TASKER. No--no, sir.
Mr. HUBERT. You've seen his pictures, of course, since?
Mr. TASKER. Oh, I've seen his pictures.
Mr. HUBERT. Did you see him around in that crowd that morning?

Mr. TASKER. No, sir; I never have remembered seeing that man coming up, walking, riding, or anything else.
Mr. HUBERT. You didn't see him coming up Main Street from the Western Union office?
Mr. TASKER. No.
Mr. HUBERT. You didn't see him walking along Main Street?
Mr. TASKER. No, sir.

Since we know Ruby indeed came from the Western Union office, Tasker not seeing Ruby doesn't mean much.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2018, 02:49:44 AM »
I am a dispassionate lurker with no axe to grind either way in this discussion. I have carefully read each note within this thread. While this issue can't be brought to a jury or other body to determine what is the ultimate truth as to how Ruby got into position to kill Oswald, applying the criteria of what does the preponderance of the evidence seem to indicate, I think fair minded people would have to conclude that Ruby was assisted in some way in entering the location in order to kill Oswald. The person who had the responsibility to watch the ramp passed three polygraphs claiming he did not see Ruby entering - there are other ancillary witnesses that state the same thing. I don't view this through the lens of pro or anti conspiracy - I can only judge the assembled facts as we know them. Jack Ruby did not enter via the ramp - the fact that two separate investigatory bodies did not elect to determine to a greater extent how he did get in is unconscionable.

Hi Joe.

Roy Vaughn is the "person who had the responsibility to watch the ramp".

Vaughn "passed" a polygraph saying that he didn't "see Ruby enter".  All this really means is that Vaughn is not lying when he says no one walked down that ramp.  However, if Ruby entered the ramp unseen by Vaughn, then wouldn't Vaughn still pass the polygraph if he said something he believed to be true, even if he was wrong (but didn't know it)?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2018, 02:49:44 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2018, 02:59:41 AM »
Your failure to support with evidence what you claim is a fact in your OP shows who is the dishonest forum poster.

I have already answered this question. You just have chosen to ignore it so you can continue to distract from the obvious point of you having NO supporting evidence for your claim.

No.  You didn't already answer the question.  You're seriously confused as to what Ruby was saying.  The proof of your confused state is in your own words.  Ruby said he did not want to get anyone into trouble.  You question that by asking why would Ruby be worried about getting into even more trouble if he already was being charged with murder.  That makes no sense because Ruby did not say that he was worried about getting into more trouble.

Your confusion would be comical if it wasn't so sad.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2018, 09:32:04 PM »
No one saw Ruby coming down the Main Street Ramp. Deal with it.

If Ruby came from the Western Union office, how exactly would he have gotten into the basement in that short timeframe except by the ramp?  If this was a planned event, why cut it so close and why would Ruby be running these meaningless errands?  Can you understand how improbable that would be in a planned event?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2018, 09:32:04 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2018, 11:12:40 PM »
I think it is possible that the DPD allowed Ruby to go down the ramp.  Not because they were involved in a conspiracy to kill Oswald ...
If one statement is 'possible' why not the other?