Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My upcoming visit to NARA and Georgetown University  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Denis Morissette

My upcoming visit to NARA and Georgetown University
« on: May 25, 2018, 04:29:03 AM »
Advertisement
From June 3, I'll be at those 2 places for a week mostly looking for never-before-seen photos, HSCA audio interviews, 1963-1964 audio tapes of the following: 1963 SS interviews with Marina Oswald and various WFAA staff members who were in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963, Sheriff Department dispatches on that day. At Georgetown, I'll be looking for photos in the Sprague Collection. I've already found and published an audio allegedly of David Ferrie. There is another one I would like to listen to; it could be the same. The HSCA/UPI transfer memo of the Nix film is also an item which is very important to me. I expect to spend the first two days at Georgetown, and the remaining 3 days at NARA. Very excited!  Walk:

JFK Assassination Forum

My upcoming visit to NARA and Georgetown University
« on: May 25, 2018, 04:29:03 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

Re: My upcoming visit to NARA and Georgetown University
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 04:36:16 AM »
From June 3, I'll be at those 2 places for a week mostly looking for never-before-seen photos, HSCA audio interviews, 1963-1964 audio tapes of the following: 1963 SS interviews with Marina Oswald and various WFAA staff members who were in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963, Sheriff Department dispatches on that day. At Georgetown, I'll be looking for photos in the Sprague Collection. I've already found and published an audio allegedly of David Ferrie. There is another one I would like to listen to; it could be the same. The HSCA/UPI transfer memo of the Nix film is also an item which is very important to me. I expect to spend the first two days at Georgetown, and the remaining 3 days at NARA. Very excited!  Walk:

"1963 SS interviews with Marina Oswald"

The interviews done at the hotel where she was held in protective custody?

I thought those were missing?

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 04:44:58 AM »
Gary Craig, I do not know if they are missing. They may be considered as such, but unless someone actively looks for them, they won't be "found".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 04:44:58 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 05:26:29 AM »
Gary Craig, I do not know if they are missing. They may be considered as such, but unless someone actively looks for them, they won't be "found".

Good Luck.

Those would be interviews I would be very interested in hearing or reading the transcripts from.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 06:40:26 AM »
http://www.jfklancer.com/audioconversations.html#McKnight
http://www.jfkessentials.com/forum/index.php?topic=243.0

ALAN DALE: So they check them into a motel, right?

GERALD McKNIGHT: Yes, they go outside of Dallas; they end up at a motel in Arlington ? Six Flags Motel. After dinner ? they have a dinner, everybody sits down, they have a dinner; it's lovely. After dinner the Secret Service interrogated Marina Oswald for eight hours. The interrogation, all of it is on tape!

This taped record was sent off immediately to Secret Service Headquarters in Washington DC. These tapes have never surfaced. I can give you the source here ? I've given you the source ? it's to "Director and SAC (Special Agent in Charge), Washington Field, from SAC Dallas FBI; Oswald files 10582555/412 and 10582555/0412B1. The reason I say that is because I've never seen this before; I think I'm the first to drag this up; I'm not sure but I think so.

ALAN DALE: I've never heard of it, yeah.

GERALD McKNIGHT: Any event, that's the situation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 06:40:26 AM »

Offline Chris Scally

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 09:19:00 AM »
Hi, Denis:

As you know, I've been trying (without any success) to find any tangible evidence of a HSCA /UPI transfer memo or receipt for the return of the original Nix film to UPI. All I've got is anecdotal evidence (albeit from a number of people) that such a memo / receipt exists. Find a document, and we'll know where the camera-original film is !!! Happy hunting, my friend, and good luck in your endeavours.

Chris

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 02:53:11 PM »
    When searching through HSCA Interviews/Testimonies, see if you can view the entire Video Testimony of the Louie Steven Witt/The Umbrella Man. We know this HSCA video exists, due to the staged collapsing of his alleged umbrella during his HSCA testimony being posted on You Tube & included in a few of the JFK Specials foisted on the public by the Main Stream Media. During his HSCA Testimony, Witt employed hand gestures to designate his physical position on The Knoll relative to the approaching/passing JFK Limo. Knowing Witt's general position on The Knoll via his own hand gestures, might either Confirm or Deny his being that guy Standing near the Stemmons Sign with the unfurled/wide open umbrella. Witt also Knocked on the table in front of him in order to give his account as to the time between the shots he heard fired. This testimony/information would be valuable, as would gauging the overall credibility of Witt beyond a HSCA banana peel staged Skit.     
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 02:55:55 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 02:53:11 PM »