Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was LBJ ducking before shots  (Read 21002 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was LBJ ducking before shots
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2019, 07:17:46 PM »
Advertisement
Evidence, please.
Is something wrong with your eyes?    Look for yourself... It's not difficult to find photos of the TSBD that were taken from 11 / 22/ 63 thru 11 /25  /63 shooting

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2019, 07:17:46 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2019, 07:25:01 PM »
why would they need red rings, when a simple box in the window ledge would do?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2019, 07:36:29 PM »
why would they need red rings, when a simple box in the window ledge would do?

Would a box deliver the message??   for JFK....   Hey, JFK you fink.... remember the umbrella of air cover you promised you would provide at red beach. (BOP)    We had our position marked with the RED RINGS so the friendlies (USN) could ID our  position, But YOU failed to send us the air umbrella......

Red Rings for LBJ...   Everything set for the hit.... Just give us the thumbs up.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2019, 07:36:29 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2019, 08:04:46 PM »
Would a box deliver the message??   for JFK....   Hey, JFK you fink.... remember the umbrella of air cover you promised you would provide at red beach. (BOP)    We had our position marked with the RED RINGS so the friendlies (USN) could ID our  position, But YOU failed to send us the air umbrella......

Red Rings for LBJ...   Everything set for the hit.... Just give us the thumbs up.....

So what you are suggesting is that these were symbols MOCKING JFK which now that I think about it, makes sense, because thats also why they decided to kill JFK in a spectacular multiple shot kill in front of a large crowd of admiring AMERICANS, and at the END of the parade, just as it appeared that JFK was triumphantly demonstrating he would NOT be thwarted by all the rumors circulating in Dallas of an impending assassination attempt.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 08:06:02 PM by Zeon Mason »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2019, 08:46:00 PM »
Is something wrong with your eyes?    Look for yourself... It's not difficult to find photos of the TSBD that were taken from 11 / 22/ 63 thru 11 /25  /63 shooting

You mean like this one from the FBI reenactment on 5/24/1964?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2019, 08:46:00 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2019, 10:18:28 PM »
So what you are suggesting is that these were symbols MOCKING JFK which now that I think about it, makes sense, because thats also why they decided to kill JFK in a spectacular multiple shot kill in front of a large crowd of admiring AMERICANS, and at the END of the parade, just as it appeared that JFK was triumphantly demonstrating he would NOT be thwarted by all the rumors circulating in Dallas of an impending assassination attempt.

So what you are suggesting is that these were symbols MOCKING JFK which now that I think about it, makes sense,

Thank you, Zeon   That's one of the nicest things anybody has ever posted in this group.     I never thought of it as mockery....I just think the CIA renegades whose careers were ruined wanted JFK to know that they were exacting revenge for what they perceived as his perfidy at BOP.  This little touch ( the red rings) smacks of E. Howard Hunt....    In reality those CIA people had nobody to blame but themselves, because JFK had stated clearly that there would be NO US military involved in the invasion.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2019, 10:37:04 PM »

Are you a bit thick?.... I said;  look at photos of the TSBD taken between 11/ 22 /63 and 11 /25/ 63.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2019, 10:37:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2019, 01:20:22 AM »

Are you a bit thick?.... I said;  look at photos of the TSBD taken between 11/ 22 /63 and 11 /25/ 63.

Wait, didn't you say the rings "were removed shortly after the ambush murder of President Kennedy"?

And yet they are still there 6 months later...

Or is your story that they removed them between 11/22 and 11/25 and then put them back up?