Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was LBJ ducking before shots  (Read 20997 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Was LBJ ducking before shots
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2019, 10:46:22 PM »
Advertisement
I would point out that LBJ should NOT be visible at the time spectators were ducking for cover, because it is on the record that the Secret Service Agent who was riding in the front passenger seat turned around immediately and covered LBJ who was ducking down ....
That 'record' was a statement made by LBJ himself. Sen Ralph Yarborough refuted that claim. I'll amend that the Texas senator also riding in the car said that Johnson ducked and pulled the SS on top of him.
Rufus Youngblood was dismissed from his position. How come?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 10:54:20 PM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2019, 10:46:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2019, 11:50:55 PM »
You are the one who believes they have significance in the context of the JFK assassination.  Not me or any other person that I have ever seen post here.  I just point out the lunacy of your claim.  And that newspaper articles from decades prior to the assassination note their purpose.  No one disputes there are red circles on some of the windows.  It is your bizarre, and kooky interpretation that they were a signal to LBJ that is subject of dispute.

Mr "Smith" ....I usually ignore your nonsensical posts.... But It's obvious that you are bent on discrediting the red rings....  WHY??   If you simply thought they were nonsense you'd ignore them.  Clearly you're trying desperately to deny and discredit....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2019, 02:50:17 AM »
Dallas County Fire Dept put red rings on Dallas county windows of tall buildings decades earlier
Built in 1912 the Dallas Adolphus Hotel does not nor has it ever had red circles painted on the windows. Now-- instead of posting more pictures of yourself---perhaps there might be a return to LBJ and his plunge to the floorboard...also, if he didn't pull Youngblood over him, well--- he always had Ladybird :-\

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although "official" history tells us Youngblood received a medal for his fast actions in Dallas covering LBJ (who wasn't even a target) after the first shot sounded, Senator Ralph Yarborough, who sat in the very same car with Youngblood and LBJ, said that this never happened - not only did Youngblood never even leave the front seat, the agent and LBJ were listening to a walkie-talkie with the volume set too low for the Senator to hear what they were picking up ("The Death of a President", p. 166 - surprisingly, Dave Powers, who rode in the follow-up car in place of Cecil Stoughton, agreed with Yarborough on this)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2019, 02:50:17 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2019, 03:50:34 PM »
You are the one who believes they have significance in the context of the JFK assassination.  Not me or any other person that I have ever seen post here.  I just point out the lunacy of your claim.  And that newspaper articles from decades prior to the assassination note their purpose.  No one disputes there are red circles on some of the windows.  It is your bizarre, and kooky interpretation that they were a signal to LBJ that is subject of dispute.

You are the one who believes they have significance in the context of the JFK assassination.

Nobody has ever addressed the purpose or significance of those red rings.   They certainly were very obvious, and yet the investigators ignored them and they were swept under the rug.   

I just point out the lunacy of your claim. 

Yes, that is what you'd like to do....It's the basic tactic that LNer's have used since day one....  Ridicule any idea that conflicts with the official fairy tale.

And that newspaper articles from decades prior to the assassination note their purpose.

Yes indeed ...Newspaper articles from decades past...ancient ideas that are no longer applicable . 

No one disputes there are red circles on some of the windows.  It is your bizarre, and kooky interpretation that they were a signal to LBJ that is subject of dispute.

Thank you....You've answered the question: WHY is Mr "Smith" so obsessed with the red rings that he frequently reopens the subject?

The answer is obvious....in his statements in this post.   

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2019, 04:02:30 PM »
That 'record' was a statement made by LBJ himself. Sen Ralph Yarborough refuted that claim. I'll amend that the Texas senator also riding in the car said that Johnson ducked and pulled the SS on top of him.
Rufus Youngblood was dismissed from his position. How come?

Jerry,  I could be wrong, but it seems to me that you posted a link to an article that was written by a researcher who  has done computer analysis on the photo that shows LBJ missing from his place beside Lady Bird in the rear seat of the Lincoln convertible.   Are you the person who posted that link?....   I'd like to see the article again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2019, 04:02:30 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2019, 05:13:16 PM »
Built in 1912 the Dallas Adolphus Hotel does not nor has it ever had red circles painted on the windows. Now-- instead of posting more pictures of yourself---perhaps there might be a return to LBJ and his plunge to the floorboard...also, if he didn't pull Youngblood over him, well--- he always had Ladybird :-\

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prior to, and during WWII, Some cities had an ordinance that required buildings of more than four stories that were not equipped with an exterior fire escape to have a clearly marked escape rout in the event of a fire.   An easily accessible window ( usually in a hallway) was to be identified as an escape window by painting a large red ring on the upper pane. The red ring had to be clearly visible from inside and outside of the building.   There was only ONE red ring per floor.   

Some LNer's are desperately afraid to have anybody call attention to the seven red rings that were on the  windows of the 5th, 6th, & 7th floors of the TSBD at the time of the coup d e'tat.  Obviously those red rings had nothing to do with some ancient ordinance ( if Dallas ever had such an ordinance??) .... They definitely were there for a reason.   And they were removed shortly after the ambush murder of President Kennedy.   

Mr "Smith" is particularly worried that attention has been called to the red signal rings...   and I enjoy his inane efforts to discredit FACT.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2019, 06:28:50 PM »
I did some genealogical research and found that the red ring was actually one of your close relatives mooning Kennedy

Thanks so much for your always-useful input.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2019, 06:28:50 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2019, 06:30:34 PM »
They definitely were there for a reason.   And they were removed shortly after the ambush murder of President Kennedy.   

Evidence, please.