Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was LBJ ducking before shots  (Read 21004 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was LBJ ducking before shots
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2019, 04:29:10 PM »
Advertisement
That image looks to be outside the car It has been color enhanced from other photographs How far are we saying the image is from Lady Bird?

I recently read an article ( post) in which the author said that he had been carefully researching this aspect of the case.   I don't recall the man's name, but he seems very sure that LBJ ducked down in the Lincoln ......

I'd like to know if the man has expanded his research and the results.... Does anybody know who the man is?   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2019, 04:29:10 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2019, 05:04:36 PM »
That looks like a shoulder patch on the motorcycle cop's uniform......
Another fuzzy wuzzy prayer man type picture. Also LBJ was reportedly heard to have [later] said a very strange thing---"Why did THEY have to pick Dallas?" That puts a dent into a lot of theories right there.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2019, 05:13:19 PM »
The Assassination of JFK: Who was the “Mastermind” — Johnson or Dulles? 
By Phillip F. Nelson
 LBJ: Master of Deceit September 26, 2019
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/09/phillip-f-nelson/the-assassination-of-jfk-who-was-the-mastermind-johnson-or-dulles/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2019, 05:13:19 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2019, 10:45:05 PM »
 Probably my favorite thread based on provoked imagery alone. Shrub also showed some excellent head ducking skills when confronted with force filled shoes. Perhaps this is a wanted quality for a potential POTUS

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2019, 05:58:57 PM »
Come on, Matt.  LBJ was not ducking thirty seconds earlier.  Do you seriously believe that he would be cowering down just moments after his vehicle had just made the turn from Main onto Houston?

Hey, just a second now, Bill. If LBJ WAS ducking just as his car turns as in the photo i posted,and then 30 seconds later, when lots of OTHER people ARE ducking and diving to the ground, and LBJ is NOT... doesnt that seem a little odd to you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2019, 05:58:57 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2019, 10:10:04 PM »
Yes

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2019, 11:30:31 PM »
Hey, just a second now, Bill. If LBJ WAS ducking just as his car turns as in the photo i posted,and then 30 seconds later, when lots of OTHER people ARE ducking and diving to the ground, and LBJ is NOT... doesnt that seem a little odd to you?

I would point out that LBJ should NOT be visible at the time spectators were ducking for cover, because it is on the record that the Secret Service Agent who was riding in the front passenger seat turned around immediately and covered LBJ who was ducking down ....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2019, 11:30:31 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2019, 11:37:28 PM »
There were seven red rings in the south facing windows of the TSBD at the time of the coup d e'tat....There's no doubt about the existence of those red rings, because they are visible in many photos of the building that were taken that afternoon.   
The investigators most certainly saw those red rings and had to have wondered about the significance of the rings, but they were never mentioned and have been swept under the rug.   

When they have been asked about, the authorities have given lame answers like ...they were signals for the the
 Fire Department.

And they were so well prepared they actually planted this explanation in the newspaper decades before the assassination.  You can't really believe that kind of nonsense?