Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was LBJ ducking before shots  (Read 20998 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Was LBJ ducking before shots
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2018, 03:07:33 AM »
Advertisement
 Back to the time Altgens 6

Mr. LIEBELER - The important thing is--it's not all that important as to how far you were away from the car at the time you took the picture--the thing that I want to establish is that you are absolutely sure that you took Exhibit No. 203 at about the time the first shot was fired and that you are quite sure also in your own mind, that there were no shots fired after you saw the President hit in the head.
Mr. ALTGENS - That is correct; in both cases.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2018, 03:07:33 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2018, 01:40:56 PM »
If you believe there was already a red ring on the TSBD for fire safety purposes,

Why would you assume that I believe there was a red ring for fire safety.....  If you'll extract your head youl may be alert enough to notice that the TSBD was equipped with a fire escape.

Check with the guy who posted this under your name:  "I've always acknowledged that there was a SINGLE red ring placed in a window to serve as a notice to firemen so they would know where to place their ladder." 

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2018, 02:10:24 PM »
Altgens 6 crop colorized

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2018, 02:10:24 PM »

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2018, 03:36:40 PM »
Did anyone see anyone waltz into the TSBD with a dripping tin of red paint (in an over-sized bag, just for laughs) leading up to the assassination to paint those joyous red rings on the windows then?

"Move those books over, pal - I've got to paint a big old 'notification circle' on that window there..."

:D

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2018, 05:42:56 PM »
Did anyone see anyone waltz into the TSBD with a dripping tin of red paint (in an over-sized bag, just for laughs) leading up to the assassination to paint those joyous red rings on the windows then?

"Move those books over, pal - I've got to paint a big old 'notification circle' on that window there..."

:D

There were seven red rings in the south facing windows of the TSBD at the time of the coup d e'tat....There's no doubt about the existence of those red rings, because they are visible in many photos of the building that were taken that afternoon.   
The investigators most certainly saw those red rings and had to have wondered about the significance of the rings, but they were never mentioned and have been swept under the rug.   

When they have been asked about, the authorities have given lame answers like ...they were signals for the the
 Fire Department.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2018, 05:42:56 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2018, 05:50:46 PM »
Altgens 6 crop colorized

That image looks to be outside the car It has been color enhanced from other photographs How far are we saying the image is from Lady Bird?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:10:11 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2018, 07:36:31 PM »
Weird that image, which still looks to be outside the car, does nor appear in other versions of Altgens 6

That looks like a shoulder patch on the motorcycle cop's uniform......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2018, 07:36:31 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2018, 04:49:22 AM »
I believe Robin Unger has located the image of the visible portion of the left side and left ear of then USVP LyndonJohnson, just after the vehicle he was in had turned onto westbound Elm St.