Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was LBJ ducking before shots  (Read 21010 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was LBJ ducking before shots
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2018, 04:17:55 PM »
Advertisement
I thought you believed he was looking up for those red circles painted on the TSBD windows?  LOL.  One of the looniest theories around.  I really hope you don't believe that kind of nonsense.

Perhaps you can tell me the purpose of all those red circles on the TSBD windows....    So far there have been a couple of looney, irrational attempts to explain the red rings.    Incidentally the rings were not PAINTED on the windows....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2018, 04:17:55 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 04:37:18 PM »
Perhaps you can tell me the purpose of all those red circles on the TSBD windows....    So far there have been a couple of looney, irrational attempts to explain the red rings.    Incidentally the rings were not PAINTED on the windows....

Gary Mack explained it to you.  I've explained it to you.  Newspaper articles were posted explaining it to you.  A loon can't be unconvinced of their nutty pet theory.  Just to recap, Walt apparently believes these red circles were some type of signal to LBJ that the assassination was going to happen or some James Bond-type nonsense.  Imagine the narrative behind that fringe theory? 

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2018, 04:42:35 PM »
Gary Mack explained it to you.  I've explained it to you.  Newspaper articles were posted explaining it to you.  A loon can't be unconvinced of their nutty pet theory.  Just to recap, Walt apparently believes these red circles were some type of signal to LBJ that the assassination was going to happen or some James Bond-type nonsense.  Imagine the narrative behind that fringe theory?

Have you ever looked at Project Northwoods? That plan seemed Hollywood inspired
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:55:56 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2018, 04:42:35 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2018, 05:28:33 PM »

Yes, you're right, there have been attempts to get me to take a bite of a dog turd by claiming it's a candy bar......Now simply because you've fallen for the ridiculous idea that the red rings were a signal for the fire department don't assume that everybody is a gullible as yourself.

Ask yourself .... How the hell would any fireman know where to place his ladder with seven windows with red rings on them?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2018, 05:48:41 PM »
Even if   IF?  the photo was taken AFTER the shots were fired ( it wasn't) Are you telling me that Lyin Bastroid Johnson had the world's fastest reflexes and he reacted faster than Superman?    Nobody else in the photo has reacted to the shots  ( because they have not yet been fired) 

And why does the driver who is closer to the camera appear to be further away???

Even if   IF?  the photo was taken AFTER the shots were fired ( it wasn't)...

No one said the photo was taken after THE shots were fired.  I said the photo was taken after shots were fired.  Understand the difference?

Are you telling me that Lyin Bastroid Johnson had the world's fastest reflexes and he reacted faster than Superman?

No.  I'm not telling you that.  LBJ is not reacting at all yet.

Nobody else in the photo has reacted to the shots...

Correct, LBJ included.

( because they have not yet been fired)

They haven't?  Then what is President Kennedy doing with his hands up toward his neck?

Learn the evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2018, 05:48:41 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2018, 05:53:30 PM »
What is the evidence for that? Again there is other photograph evidence Several officers said they saw him down 30 second earlier

Probably my favorite thread in terms of comedic proportions None of it is funny but I do love the fact LBJ even has the face such a predicament in his historical legacy

Come on, Matt.  LBJ was not ducking thirty seconds earlier.  Do you seriously believe that he would be cowering down just moments after his vehicle had just made the turn from Main onto Houston?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 05:54:50 PM »
Maybe we are talking one or two seconds

Uhh...No. More like five and a half seconds or longer.

That's right, Tim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 05:54:50 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2018, 05:56:21 PM »
If it looks like a duck

if it quacks like a duck

if it ducks like a duck?

It must be a duck

Yes he has finished ducking at that point if that is what you mean

Altgens 6 is Z frame 167?

Altgens 6 is generally accepted as frame 255.