Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was LBJ ducking before shots  (Read 20985 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Was LBJ ducking before shots
« on: May 15, 2018, 10:52:56 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

Was LBJ ducking before shots
« on: May 15, 2018, 10:52:56 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Was LBJ ducking before shots
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 11:49:08 PM »
   It looks like LBJ was not in the picture as the assassination was about to happen .

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 11:51:00 PM »
Thanks for placing the time

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 11:51:00 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 02:13:59 AM »
"The Senator who Suspected a JFK Conspiracy
Yarborough's Suspicion of Lyndon Johnson
"...There is the well-publicized story of Agent Rufus Youngblood, who reportedly threw himself on top of Vice President Johnson after the shooting began in Dealey Plaza.... Johnson, in a statement to the Warren Commission, mentioned the incident:
I was startled by a sharp report or explosion, but I had no time to speculate as to its origin because Agent Youngblood turned in a flash, immediately after the first explosion, hitting me on the shoulder, and shouted to all of us in the back seat to get down. I was pushed down by Agent Youngblood. Almost in the same moment in which he hit or pushed me, he vaulted over the back seat and sat on me. I was bent over under the weight of Agent Youngblood's body, toward Mrs. Johnson and Senator Yarborough....
However, former Texas senator Ralph Yarborough, who was sitting beside Johnson that day, told this author:
'It just didn't happen.... It was a small car, Johnson was a big man, tall. His knees were up against his chin as it was. There was no room for that to happen.' Yarborough recalled that both Johnson and Youngblood ducked down as the shooting began and that Youngblood never left the front seat. Yarborough said Youngblood held a small walkie-talkie over the back of the car's seat and that he and Johnson both put their ears to the device. He added: 'They had it turned down real low. I couldn't hear what they were listening to.'"

http://jfktruth.org/LBJ/DuckedBeforeFirstShotAtJFK/index.htm

LBJ can be seen in an unusually low position in his seat, relative to his height,  as his car is heading TOWARDS TSBD as in seen in the Hughes film.

Perhaps the real reason for box placed on window ledge in obvious plain sight, is that it was a signal  to LBJ in the motorcade, that the operation was about to commence. LBJ might have actually thought the shots would be starting on Houston st, after seeing box on the window ledge.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 02:18:34 AM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 08:44:12 AM »
Why post a photo (Altgens 6) taken AFTER shots (plural) have been fired when you're asking what anyone was doing BEFORE any shots were fired?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 08:44:12 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 01:50:25 PM »
Why post a photo (Altgens 6) taken AFTER shots (plural) have been fired when you're asking what anyone was doing BEFORE any shots were fired?

Maybe we are talking one or two seconds Apparently the old codger had the reactions of a ninja Also it is not what he said happened since, according to LBJ.  he was supposedly pushed down by "Youngblood at the time of the first shot While admittedly vague at times, there are 4 films other other than the Altgens 6 photograph, that show the other 4 passengers nut not LBJ. BJ Martin testified that many of his fellow officers said LBJ was ducking down about 30 seconds before the shots Your best bet is to go with 'playing with his walkie talkie theory
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 03:14:03 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 02:12:17 PM »

Even if   IF?  the photo was taken AFTER the shots were fired ( it wasn't) Are you telling me that Lyin Bastroid Johnson had the world's fastest reflexes and he reacted faster than Superman?    Nobody else in the photo has reacted to the shots  ( because they have not yet been fired) 

And why does the driver who is closer to the camera appear to be further away???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 02:12:17 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 06:23:05 PM »
Maybe we are talking one or two seconds

Uhh...No. More like five and a half seconds or longer.