Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was LBJ ducking before shots  (Read 20995 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Was LBJ ducking before shots
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2018, 06:11:13 PM »
Advertisement
I've always acknowledged that there was a SINGLE red ring placed in a window to serve as a notice to firemen so they would know where to place their ladder. 

Only a complete idiot would believe that multiple windows would have red rings placed on them as a signal to firemen.

However you do deserve praise for being smart enough and honest enough, to acknowledge that the red rings were a SIGNAL ...

You don't think there would be more than one floor/window in the building that the fireman might need to access?  Particularly since they would not know in advance which floor the fire was on etc. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2018, 06:11:13 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2018, 06:16:10 PM »
Duh....You really are obtuse aren't you Richie.....Do you really think that someone on the assassination team would have called out...."OK Lyndon....everything is go....  Can I give the killers the OK?"

But you believe they could paint red circles on the building from which the shots were fired and presumably communicate the significance of those circles to LBJ (i.e. exactly what you indicate couldn't be done here) or they would have been meaningless to him.  You find that more plausible than someone just saying to him "it's a go" that morning.  LOL.  Keep spinning the yarn.  It gets better and better.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2018, 06:34:49 PM »
You don't think there would be more than one floor/window in the building that the fireman might need to access?  Particularly since they would not know in advance which floor the fire was on etc.

Picture his.....The Firemen arrive with their ladder truck....Smoke is billowing out of the upper floor windows of the TSBD.....but there are seven red rings on the windows .....   Where do they place their ladder??    If they placed a ladder at the east end of the sixth floor where there was a red ring......Nobody inside would have access to that window, because it was blocked by boxes of books.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2018, 06:34:49 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2018, 06:42:25 PM »
Picture his.....The Firemen arrive with their ladder truck....Smoke is billowing out of the upper floor windows of the TSBD.....but there are seven red rings on the windows .....   Where do they place their ladder??    If they placed a ladder at the east end of the sixth floor where there was a red ring......Nobody inside would have access to that window, because it was blocked by boxes of books.

Picture this. The fireman arrive with their ladder truck.  There is only one red ring for the building and that window is inaccessible because of the fire.  Now what?  Time to roast some weenies?   

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2018, 06:49:00 PM »
I've always acknowledged that there was a SINGLE red ring placed in a window to serve as a notice to firemen so they would know where to place their ladder. 

Only a complete idiot would believe that multiple windows would have red rings placed on them as a signal to firemen.

However you do deserve praise for being smart enough and honest enough, to acknowledge that the red rings were a SIGNAL ...

If you believe there was already a red ring on the TSBD for fire safety purposes, how exactly was LBJ supposed to know whether the red ring he saw was the "signal" or the pre-existing fire safety circle?  It seems like a pretty confusing and unnecessary signal just moments before the shots are fired.  And you also think these red circles were for JFK as well - the target?  Maybe give him a sporting chance to duck as well.  I'm done with this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2018, 06:49:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2018, 06:49:13 PM »
Duh....You really are obtuse aren't you Richie.....Do you really think that someone on the assassination team would have called out...."OK Lyndon....everything is go....  Can I give the killers the OK?"

Is that supposed to prove that the red rings were signals to LBJ?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 08:57:10 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2018, 07:42:59 PM »
But you believe they could paint red circles on the building from which the shots were fired and presumably communicate the significance of those circles to LBJ (i.e. exactly what you indicate couldn't be done here) or they would have been meaningless to him.  You find that more plausible than someone just saying to him "it's a go" that morning.  LOL.  Keep spinning the yarn.  It gets better and better.

Yer dumber than a post.....  An operation like the murder of the President involving Hoover and LBJ had to be given the high sign at the last minute....   That's the problem with you LNer's you've got simple minds like grammar school kids.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2018, 07:42:59 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2018, 11:15:53 PM »
If you believe there was already a red ring on the TSBD for fire safety purposes, how exactly was LBJ supposed to know whether the red ring he saw was the "signal" or the pre-existing fire safety circle?  It seems like a pretty confusing and unnecessary signal just moments before the shots are fired.  And you also think these red circles were for JFK as well - the target?  Maybe give him a sporting chance to duck as well.  I'm done with this.

If you believe there was already a red ring on the TSBD for fire safety purposes,

Why would you assume that I believe there was a red ring for fire safety.....  If you'll extract your head youl may be alert enough to notice that the TSBD was equipped with a fire escape.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 09:42:19 PM by Walt Cakebread »