Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Betzner Gallery  (Read 4118 times)

Offline Renzo Zanzottera

Betzner Gallery
« on: May 08, 2018, 04:01:31 PM »
Advertisement
In the Betzner gallery I found this picture took before the president limousine coming

On left side  ,behind the fence, it can be seen a man with white hair , isn't it strange?  Who was him? did he never query?

I know it was prohibited to be on that place, may be, was he a policeman?

Renzo

JFK Assassination Forum

Betzner Gallery
« on: May 08, 2018, 04:01:31 PM »

Offline Renzo Zanzottera

Re: Betzner Gallery
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 08:06:49 AM »
Is there anyone who can give an answer if some research was done about the individual who appears behind the fence on the picture on my previous post ?

Thank you alot

Renzo

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 06:49:16 PM »
Is there anyone who can give an answer if some research was done about the individual who appears behind the fence on the picture on my previous post ?

Thank you alot

Renzo

The man with the white hair who you refer to in your previous post is probably an actor, an extra, a Cameraman or Director who is moving around the area before the filming of a recreation scene begins.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 06:49:16 PM »

Offline Renzo Zanzottera

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 10:49:59 AM »
Thanks for your reply Duncan, but it seems to me a bit strange I don't think a cameramen, because there wasn't a TV camera in that area, only film was done in that area had been the Zapruder film,I know   Lee Bowers, a Warren commission witness, told he saw some guys in that place before the limousine come. Since as was told,  that area may be the place for an other gunmen, I would have searched or investigated about every person could be seen there , Aren't you agree?

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 04:05:30 PM »
Thanks for your reply Duncan, but it seems to me a bit strange I don't think a cameramen, because there wasn't a TV camera in that area, only film was done in that area had been the Zapruder film,I know   Lee Bowers, a Warren commission witness, told he saw some guys in that place before the limousine come. Since as was told,  that area may be the place for an other gunmen, I would have searched or investigated about every person could be seen there , Aren't you agree?

Renzo, It's not real, it's a modern recreation Photograph.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 04:05:30 PM »

Offline Renzo Zanzottera

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 07:57:01 AM »
Ops, you are right, it was my big mistake