Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The soundtrack of the Zapruder film  (Read 2790 times)

Online Charles Collins

The soundtrack of the Zapruder film
« on: May 15, 2018, 08:00:08 PM »
Advertisement
According to a quote by Mytchell Mora, ?And if you listen closely to the audio on the Zapruder film, you can hear four shots. The third shot is actually a double!?

This quote is in the May 21, 2018 National Enquirer. I sure am glad he cleared everything up. Now we can all sleep better at night and stop the debate!

JFK Assassination Forum

The soundtrack of the Zapruder film
« on: May 15, 2018, 08:00:08 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: The soundtrack of the Zapruder film
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 11:49:52 PM »
According to a quote by Mytchell Mora, ?And if you listen closely to the audio on the Zapruder film, you can hear four shots. The third shot is actually a double!?

This quote is in the May 21, 2018 National Enquirer. I sure am glad he cleared everything up. Now we can all sleep better at night and stop the debate!

Welcome Charles good post. Not something I had heard of

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 12:29:42 AM »
Thanks Matt. This is my first visit in quite a while. It looks like everyone was required to re-register and I am guessing all my previous posts are gone.

Here is a picture of the cover of the Enquirer:

I hope everyone will catch the sarcasm and humor of my post.

If not, then it must be true because it is in writing...

::)

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:56:11 AM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 12:29:42 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 03:19:24 PM »
Their "Bigfoot" and assorted "UFO" Covers are far more eye catching, while their crack "journalists" write superior articles when dealing with this same subject matter. Much like the Warren Report, the Facts seem to get in their way when they delve into the Assassination of JFK.
With regard to the "audio recording" of the JFK Assassination, there is the description we frequently hear dubbed over the JFK Limo racing down Elm St and going under the Triple Underpass. The guy says something along the lines of "...there appears to be something wrong in the JFK motorcade...." or words in that vein. If you listen to his Entire description, at some point he also describes AGENTS with rifles or shotguns or something along those lines. SA Hickey is the ONLY Known SS Agent to have brandished a rifle/semi automatic weapon at any time. I believe it has been stated previously that the individual describing this scene was positioned at the Trade Mart.  I am Not sure if the position of this individual has been substantiated.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 03:30:07 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 04:21:33 PM »
Their "Bigfoot" and assorted "UFO" Covers are far more eye catching, while their crack "journalists" write superior articles when dealing with this same subject matter. Much like the Warren Report, the Facts seem to get in their way when they delve into the Assassination of JFK.
With regard to the "audio recording" of the JFK Assassination, there is the description we frequently hear dubbed over the JFK Limo racing down Elm St and going under the Triple Underpass. The guy says something along the lines of "...there appears to be something wrong in the JFK motorcade...." or words in that vein. If you listen to his Entire description, at some point he also describes AGENTS with rifles or shotguns or something along those lines. SA Hickey is the ONLY Known SS Agent to have brandished a rifle/semi automatic weapon at any time. I believe it has been stated previously that the individual describing this scene was positioned at the Trade Mart.  I am Not sure if the position of this individual has been substantiated.

The quote in the National Enquirer clearly refers to the Zapruder film. There is no soundtrack on the 8mm Zapruder film. Yet ?enquiring minds? still want to know!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 04:21:33 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 09:06:24 PM »

It was Sam Pate from KBOX radio.  The existing recording was an after-the-fact recreation.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 10:55:13 PM »
It was Sam Pate from KBOX radio.  The existing recording was an after-the-fact recreation.

Was Sam Pate an actual eyewitness to what he was describing after-the-fact?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 10:55:13 PM »