Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier - The bag that was a sack  (Read 17635 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier - The bag that was a sack
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2018, 06:52:06 PM »
Advertisement
This one is a real lulu. Dance circus monkey dance for your peanuts.  After referencing the polygraph multiple times in connection with your claim that the bag Frazier was shown was not the same one Oswald carried that morning, we now learn that you did that only because I would make a "big deal" out of it for some unknown reason.  Even before I had even chimed in on the matter.  LOL.  Incoherent nonsense.  You were clearly referencing the results of the polygraph to support your fantasy that Frazier was correct about that not being the bag Oswald carried because the polygraph did not indicate he was lying.  Once you were educated on how a polygraph works (i.e. not determining the truth but indicating whether a participant is intentionally lying) then you backtracked to this psycho-babble that makes no sense.  Just admit you are a dishonest fool and beg forgiveness for wasting our time again.

Still living in your own strawman fantasy world, I see... must be comforting, not having to deal with reality.

Try dealing with the points raised in reply to your nutty posts for once.....

« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:13:13 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2018, 06:52:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2018, 06:55:42 PM »
Did anyone check the Dime stores for 2 foot long narrow sacks/bags made of thin crinkly brown paper?
If these stores didn't sell such bags/sacks then Frazier plugged the Prez with a .303 disguised as a Mauser.
Then he went home and boned Mrs Oswald which accounts for his missing 4 hours.

Did anyone check the Dime stores for 2 foot long narrow sacks/bags made of thin crinkly brown paper?

Good Question.....  After WWII  Japan was struggling to get back on track economically.....  their heavy industries lay in ruins so they were forced to produce cheap light industry items like tin toys and house hold items like dust pans and curtain rods.   To prevent the items from rubbing together during transit they wrapped the items in a light weight brown paper made from rice straw ....This lightweight paper was thin and a bit brittle which made it "crinkly".

( I'm sure that I'm not the only person in this group that recalls the cheap items coming from Japan  )   

Buell Frazier probably unpacked some of those curtain rods and recalled the cheap brown paper they were wrapped in....   

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2018, 09:45:47 PM »
Again, why are you mentioning an ordinary lunch sack when the discussion was about the two-foot plus long bag that Frazier indicated Oswald carried?

Who said anything about an "ordinary lunch sack"?  What does that even mean?

Your silly claim is that a bag along the size Frazier estimated wasn't found because no one searched for it.   That has absolutely nothing to do with looking for anyone's lunch sack.

Your silly claim is that if someone's lunch sack was never found then it must have never existed.  And yet, Harold Norman's lunch sack was never found, was it Richard?

You're the one who should be embarrassed, making such a ridiculous argument.

A bag was found that matches Frazier's general description.

It doesn't match Frazier's general description at all.  Frazier said it was not the same bag.

It had Oswald's prints on it.  After 50 plus years that bag cannot be accounted for in any way except as the bag Oswald used to carry the rifle that morning.

What makes you think Oswald carried a rifle in that morning?

Oswald himself denied carrying any bag along the size estimated by Frazier.

We've already been through that.  Another one of your lies.

It's a slam dunk except to fringe Internet kooks.

It's a slam dunk TO fringe Internet kooks.  There, I fixed it for you.

"Historical conclusion".  LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2018, 09:45:47 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2018, 09:49:01 PM »
This one is a real lulu. Dance circus monkey dance for your peanuts.  After referencing the polygraph multiple times in connection with your claim that the bag Frazier was shown was not the same one Oswald carried that morning, we now learn that you did that only because I would make a "big deal" out of it for some unknown reason.  Even before I had even chimed in on the matter.  LOL.  Incoherent nonsense.  You were clearly referencing the results of the polygraph to support your fantasy that Frazier was correct about that not being the bag Oswald carried because the polygraph did not indicate he was lying.  Once you were educated on how a polygraph works (i.e. not determining the truth but indicating whether a participant is intentionally lying) then you backtracked to this psycho-babble that makes no sense.  Just admit you are a dishonest fool and beg forgiveness for wasting our time again.

The only think worse than an arrogant ass is an arrogant ass who is wrong.

Frazier said it wasn't the same bag, Richard.  Deal with it.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2018, 04:33:52 AM »
As did the WC before them, the LNers constantly claim that Buell Wesley Frazier and his sister Linnie May Randle were simply mistaken about the size of the paper bag they had seen Oswald carry. 

I don't claim that Linnie Mae was mistaken, I think she almost nailed it when she told SA Bookhout on Nov 22 that the bag was approximately three feet by six inches.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2018, 04:33:52 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2018, 07:25:27 AM »
I don't claim that Linnie Mae was mistaken, I think she almost nailed it when she told SA Bookhout on Nov 22 that the bag was approximately three feet by six inches.

My God! That would be about "rifle size"? Was that after one of the boys at the Paine?s contacted Sweat at HQ about Oswald?s rooming house phone number?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2018, 09:06:37 AM »

It follows that you must also think that Oswald's arms were approximately three feet long. Do you, Tim?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2018, 09:06:37 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2018, 03:35:02 AM »
My God! That would be about "rifle size"? Was that after one of the boys at the Paine?s contacted Sweat at HQ about Oswald?s rooming house phone number?

I'm sorry Colin, I'm not familiar with that factoid. Could you elaborate please/