Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dr. Malcolm Perry and the JFK head wound  (Read 11318 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Dr. Malcolm Perry and the JFK head wound
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2018, 07:51:08 PM »
Advertisement
Top, behind the forehead.

There was a wound there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2018, 07:51:08 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2018, 08:05:55 PM »
Dr. Malcolm Perry - First surgeon to attend to President Kennedy at Parkland Memorial Hospital. 
At the 0:50 seconds mark , Perry speaks of a Large wound of JFK's head in the "Right Posterior " area.
I don't remember Dr. Perry ever giving a location of a large head wound to the posterior area .
It seems like we are being given more information every year, which makes the Warren Commission look really bad, which it should look after what their 26 volumes set out to do!
A few years back I started noticing that as the limo was leaving the Love Field area they started to show the SS agent throw up his hands in frustration when he was called back to the car that the SS agents rode in behind JFK's Limo . His frustration was noticeable because he thought they were supposed to do their job and surround the President for security reasons . Apparently not!

A few things that should concern all:

If JFK's heart was still beating, where was all the blood on JFK's neck resulting from the tracheostomy? The clean up crew certainly did their jobs.

Wasn't that the most gross, unprofessional tracheostomy you have ever seen? Wouldn't that have killed JFK if he wasn't already dead? What do other doctors say about it?

Dr. Perry noticed the "large wound on his head in the right posterior area".

Dr. Perry: "Doctor Kerico placed a tube in the presidents trachea to assist his breathing." So why then did Dr. Perry feel the need to perform the tracheostomy if there was already a tube inserted into JFK's trachea?

Dr. Perry said that he noticed blood and damage to the "upper mediastinum" and consequently inserted a drain tube into JFK's body cavity. The top of the superior mediastinum ends at T2.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 08:20:31 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Dr. Malcolm Perry
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2018, 10:05:39 PM »
Dr Perry could well have been protecting his future career.

In 1998, when he testified before the ARRB,  Dr Perry was 69 years old.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2018, 10:05:39 PM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2018, 11:17:36 PM »
  Mr. Barber is mistaken (again) when he asserts that Jackie clearly states where the head wound was. Uh, no...it is not at all clear and nothing she said made me believe the hole was anywhere but the same place the other witnesses say: the back of the head. There was no wound to the top of the head until Humes started his clandestine "pre-autopsy" surgery. Who at Parkland reports any wounds on the head except in the right rear? Nobody.

On a personal note, I could not believe Nova used you as an expert witness on their very strange JFK show from the late eighties. I thought you came across as an ignorant buffoon and the least qualified person imaginable to speak on acoustics. Reading your posts on this site makes me want to wretch. You are one of the chief engineers on the Ignorance Express. Sorry to be so harsh. I hate disinformation...

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2018, 12:21:47 AM »
  Mr. Barber is mistaken (again) when he asserts that Jackie clearly states where the head wound was. Uh, no...it is not at all clear and nothing she said made me believe the hole was anywhere but the same place the other witnesses say: the back of the head. There was no wound to the top of the head until Humes started his clandestine "pre-autopsy" surgery. Who at Parkland reports any wounds on the head except in the right rear? Nobody.

On a personal note, I could not believe Nova used you as an expert witness on their very strange JFK show from the late eighties. I thought you came across as an ignorant buffoon and the least qualified person imaginable to speak on acoustics. Reading your posts on this site makes me want to wretch. You are one of the chief engineers on the Ignorance Express. Sorry to be so harsh. I hate disinformation...

Lipsey describes  a wound just above the hairline Horne and many other researchers feel the v shaped wound near the top right of JFK's skull was made in an attempt to hide the entry wound of a bullet from the front

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2018, 12:21:47 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2019, 05:44:14 AM »
As per Warren Commission Testimony given from Dr. Carrico to Arlen Specter :

Mr. Specter - Will describe as specifically as you can the head wound which you have already mentioned briefly ?

Dr. Carrico  -  This was a 5- by 71-cm defect in the posterior skull , the occipital region. There was an absence of
                     calvarium or skull in this area , with shredded tissue, brain tissue present and initially considerable slow oozing. Then after we established some circulation there was more profuse bleeding from this wound.
Mr. Specter  - Was any other wound observed on the head in addition to this large opening where the skull was absent ?

Dr. Carrico   - No other wound on the head .   

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2019, 12:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Tim Nickerson link=topic=717.msg16003#msg16003 date=1527541ee539
In 1998, when he testified before the ARRB,  Dr Perry was 69 years old.
Agreed, I was talking about his earlier change of heart, after he was visited by Elmer Moore.

Elmer Moore, a Secret Service agent who worked with the commission and was later transferred to the service’s Seattle office, admitted he was ordered to pressure Perry to refute the two-gunman theory, according to a University of Washington graduate student who interviewed Moore and eventually testified at government hearings.

https://vincepalamara.blogspot.com/2017/11/secret-service-agent-elmer-moore.html
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 12:21:19 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2019, 12:19:00 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2019, 12:46:28 PM »
Agreed, I was talking about his earlier change of heart, after he was visited by Elmer Moore.

Elmer Moore, a Secret Service agent who worked with the commission and was later transferred to the service’s Seattle office, admitted he was ordered to pressure Perry to refute the two-gunman theory, according to a University of Washington graduate student who interviewed Moore and eventually testified at government hearings.

https://vincepalamara.blogspot.com/2017/11/secret-service-agent-elmer-moore.html

I think the keyword here is " according to". Any reason why you take the interviewer, James Gochenaur's claim as gospel?  None of Gochenaur's claims can be substantiated, virtually nothing is known about the man, yet you swallow everything he says hook-line-an-sinker. Seriously, why? For anyone interested, here's a link to Gochenaur's claims.  http://www.whokilledjfk.net/pressure_dr.htm

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 01:41:32 PM by Denis Pointing »