Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dr. Malcolm Perry and the JFK head wound  (Read 11820 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Dr. Malcolm Perry and the JFK head wound
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2018, 03:48:17 AM »
Advertisement
Hot as hell today.

I don't doubt it. Was down there in August of 90. Made a visit to Old Sturbridge Village. Felt like I was going to die from heat exhaustion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2018, 03:48:17 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2018, 03:49:43 AM »
Are we suggesting that no one was intimidated in one way or another Robert O Canada and Stringer come to mind,

Your claim was that O'Donnell was intimidated into committing perjury.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2018, 03:57:10 AM »

These guys have no idea of the basic religious devotion Powers and O'Donnell had for the Kennedys.

As far as Tip O'Neil is concerned , Boston + Irish + Catholic + Politician + Alcohol = Mountains of malarkey .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2018, 03:57:10 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2018, 04:02:15 AM »
These guys have no idea of the basic religious devotion Powers and O'Donnell had for the Kennedys.

As far as Tip O'Neil is concerned , Boston + Irish + Catholic + Politician + Alcohol = Mountains of malarkey .

;D

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2018, 08:28:01 PM »

Not claiming anything Just trying to understand the facts as they appear with an overlay that intimidation existed in many cases around this event I am aware this will open me up to being charged with wishy waspombleprofglidnoctobunsy, but I prefer that to being dogmatic

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2018, 08:28:01 PM »

Offline Susan Wilde

Re: Dr. Malcolm Perry
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2018, 10:05:48 PM »
http://web.archive.org/web/20121218115539/http://www.lewrockwell.com/miller/miller34.1.html

(Quote for the 11-22-63 relevant information by Dr. Donald Miller, who worked with President Kennedy's Parkland trauma room #1 Dr. Malcolm Perry, after Perry left Dallas)

In my third year of medical school, I was having lunch in the large dining room at Harvard's Vanderbilt Hall on a Friday afternoon in November when a fellow student ran in and yelled that President Kennedy had been shot.  Everyone alive on November 22, 1963 (and old enough to understand what had happened) remembers where they were and what they were doing when they heard this.  And like everyone else I knew, I was stunned by his murder.  It has spurred me over the years to study the Kennedy assassination, beginning with Josiah Thompson's  Six Seconds in Dallas.  With the government's continued defense of the lone-gunman theory it is clear beyond a reasonable doubt that the government is lying to the American public.  (The mainstream media also continues to support and advance the lone-gunman theory, and it dismisses or ignores growing evidence that Kennedy was the victim of a conspiracy.)

Dr. Malcolm Perry performed the tracheostomy on President Kennedy at Parkland hospital after he was shot.  Dr. Perry and I worked together for a time in the 1970s when he came to Seattle and joined the University of Washington surgical faculty.  Knowing my interest in the Kennedy assassination, he reaffirmed to me that the bullet hole in Kennedy's neck (through which he performed the tracheostomy) was a wound of
entrance.

This means that an assassin in front of the limousine shot the president, which contradicts the Warren Commission's lone-assassin scenario, where Oswald is said to have fired all of the bullets from behind the limousine.

Dr. Perry said it was a wound of
entrance in an unambiguous fashion, three times, at a news conference on November 22, 1963 after Kennedy died.  In his testimony before the Warren Commission, however, Dr. Perry equivocated, saying that the bullet wound in the neck might well have been a wound of exit.

As revealed in  Probe (Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 20?21),  a Secret Service agent named Elmer Moore, functioning as a liaison for the Warren Commission, was placed in charge of the Dallas doctors' testimony. One of his assignments seems to have been to "reason" with Dr. Perry and talk him out of his original statement (and thus not raise any questions about there being an assassin in front of Kennedy).

The Kennedy case has gripped me because it is a shocking example of government duplicity, something that unfortunately taints other government activities, including its doings in health care.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2018, 12:32:58 AM »
http://web.archive.org/web/20121218115539/http://www.lewrockwell.com/miller/miller34.1.html

(Quote for the 11-22-63 relevant information by Dr. Donald Miller, who worked with President Kennedy's Parkland trauma room #1 Dr. Malcolm Perry, after Perry left Dallas)

In sworn testimony before the ARRB, Dr. Perry said that he was never pressured by anyone to tell anything but the truth.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=793#relPageId=12&tab=page

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2018, 12:32:58 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2018, 05:37:57 PM »
In sworn testimony before the ARRB, Dr. Perry said that he was never pressured by anyone to tell anything but the truth.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=793#relPageId=12&tab=page

Dr Perry could well have been protecting his future career.
In Dr Miller's words.
"Dr. Malcolm Perry performed the tracheostomy on President Kennedy at Parkland hospital after he was shot. Dr. Perry and I worked together for a time in the 1970s when he came to Seattle and joined the University of Washington surgical faculty. Knowing my interest in the Kennedy assassination, he reaffirmed to me that the bullet hole in Kennedy's neck (through which he performed the tracheostomy) was a wound of entrance. "