Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The real Jack Ruby  (Read 13518 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: The real Jack Ruby
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2020, 03:26:24 PM »
Advertisement
I didn't calculate anything. I do find common sense tends to be abandoned when it comes to this topic in general though.

"Common sense" is what people appeal to when they don't have actual evidence for their claims.

As for answering my own questions, no one else answers them!?

Who takes out Ruby? Why was he allowed to live?

I don't know.  See how easy that is to admit?

How did he know Oswald would ask for a change of clothes?

Who said he did?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2020, 03:26:24 PM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2020, 03:57:41 PM »
"Common sense" is what people appeal to when they don't have actual evidence for their claims.

But we have the evidence. He was in bed when Oswald was supposed to be moved. The only reason he got up and went down was because a stripper rang to wire money. We have evidence he chatted to his neighbor. Not rushing. We have evidence of what time he was in the Western Union. We have phone records showing no calls were made advising him on Oswalds release and he made no calls regarding it. The Western Union had no TV or radio on with this info either. Ruby had no walkie talkie with him. There was no one in the WU office giving him visual signals. He simply had no way of knowing when Oswald was going to be moved.

We have evidence that Pierce drove the decoy car driving up the ramp, which meant Roy Vaughn stepped away from the ramp to direct the car out. Of course its possible I suppose that, Vaughn, knowing Ruby may be armed and willing to shoot Oswald, allowed him access. Or maybe another cop. A sort of spur of the moment nod and the cop was happy to let Ruby down to kill him. But theres no evidence for it.

CTers are the people making the claims. That Ruby was a hitman meant to silence Oswald. Theres no evidence for it and fairly strong evidence to suggest otherwise.

I don't know.  See how easy that is to admit?

So do you believe the plotters were happy to just cut Ruby loose after he silenced Oswald? In the absence of any evidence we can only speculate and it makes no sense that they would silence one mouth only to have them replaced with a bigger mouth.

Who said he did?

The Dallas Police. Most of the people who were in the immediate area. As you well know.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2020, 04:37:44 PM »
But we have the evidence. He was in bed when Oswald was supposed to be moved. The only reason he got up and went down was because a stripper rang to wire money. We have evidence he chatted to his neighbor. Not rushing. We have evidence of what time he was in the Western Union.

Yes, that's one story.  There's another story that he called the police station at 3:00 threatening to kill Oswald in the basement, and that similar calls were received at the sheriff's office and at the FBI.

The Dallas Police. Most of the people who were in the immediate area. As you well know.

No, you asked how Ruby knew that Oswald would ask for a change of clothes (if indeed he actually did).  Who said that Ruby knew?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2020, 04:37:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2020, 06:45:15 PM »
But we have the evidence.
We have the script story that was released by the Report.
CTers are the people making the claims. That Ruby was a hitman meant to silence Oswald. Theres no evidence for it and fairly strong evidence to suggest otherwise.
Nonsense. The word 'evidence' is being overused-reused- & abused enough. Ruby was the obvious killer and Oswald was consequently most definitely silenced....because that is what happened. 
To suggest otherwise
What does that mean? That his gun fell out of Ruby's suit on the pavement and accidentally fired-- shooting Oswald in the belly. He didn't really mean to?
From the Report---Five reporters testified ....supporting the POSSIBILITY that Ruby was at the police station the day after the assassination...another reporter stated that Ruby gave him a business card...still another stated that he even saw Ruby going into Henry Wade's city office ---However, the Commission could "reach no firm conclusion" that Jack Ruby was at the police station that Saturday afternoon. Just like Parkland...the Commission accepted Ruby's claim that he was not at City Hall that afternoon and no police had reported seeing him [no surprise there]
The Warren Commission--- promising to leave 'no stone unturned'---- turned over some stones they had rather not have--- and turned them back over just as quickly.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2020, 07:03:46 PM »

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10486&relPageId=92&search="gene_moore"%20and%20ruby

Malcolm Liggett's brother John Liggett allegedly "randomly" targeted (attempted arson murder and stole her car) Dorothy Day Peck, a relative of gambler HC Winfrey....

Tom, as you may recall, I was and still am, very interested in this topic. I was hoping you would be able to restore the funeral notices that you posted before the crash. The funeral notice for Alene Miller was, absolutely, for 2PM on Nov. 22.

Michael, I cropped this from the entire page of funeral notices published by DMN on 11/22/63.
Unfortunately there is no date on the page image, but the first image in my first post on this
thread is of Alene B Miller's death cert. Unless John Liggett's ex-wife Lois was a liar of
world class ability, she and likely her husband John Liggett were at the funeral of her aunt
at 2:00 pm on Nov. 22, 1963.

Thanks Michael and Tom

The Aileen Miller information since I has seen statements that Ligett had been called away from something, but that story adds credibility that he was called away for something urgent that day

I am not sure I get the Wgggoner connection other than his wife was Dorothy Pecks Sister?
(Part of my point is that there are voluminous coincidences, or whatever they turn out to
be, in the background of every person of interest connected to people who have been linked
to the JFK Assassination and or cover up.) Again, why would Dorothy Day, in her late 20s in
the late 1950's, marry Jay Bert Peck, in his mid 50s?

Matt, Guy Waggoner's wife, Dorothy Winfrey was Dorothy Day Peck's mother, Virginia's sister.
The amount of money in the article headline is only what his assets in B.C., Canada amounted to.:

His widow, Dorothy Peck's aunt, outlived Waggoner by 49 years.:
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/98378322/dorothy-e.-waggoner
My point was that Dorothy's aunt was an extremely wealthy widow and Waggoner was connected with her (widow Waggoner) bookie uncle, H (aka Henry) C Winfrey, who the FBI and DPD took considerable interest in.

Bosco was later arrested with DPD detective Charles Sansone, who deserves a whole chapter, himself! He grew up near Boston, was a track star at Bates College in Maine, earned a
batchelors degree and then showed up in Dallas in the 30s as a DPD patrolman of no positive
distinction!

Link to 2017 release, with only slightly less redactions:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=199639&relPageId=4&search=hart_and%20wardlaw%20and%20bosco

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 07:26:32 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2020, 07:03:46 PM »