Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dr. Malcolm Perry and the JFK head wound  (Read 11312 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Dr. Malcolm Perry and the JFK head wound
« on: May 14, 2018, 07:49:10 PM »
Advertisement
Dr. Malcolm Perry - First surgeon to attend to President Kennedy at Parkland Memorial Hospital. 
At the 0:50 seconds mark , Perry speaks of a Large wound of JFK's head in the "Right Posterior " area.
I don't remember Dr. Perry ever giving a location of a large head wound to the posterior area .
It seems like we are being given more information every year, which makes the Warren Commission look really bad, which it should look after what their 26 volumes set out to do!
A few years back I started noticing that as the limo was leaving the Love Field area they started to show the SS agent throw up his hands in frustration when he was called back to the car that the SS agents rode in behind JFK's Limo . His frustration was noticeable because he thought they were supposed to do their job and surround the President for security reasons . Apparently not!

JFK Assassination Forum

Dr. Malcolm Perry and the JFK head wound
« on: May 14, 2018, 07:49:10 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Dr. Malcolm Perry and the JFK head wound
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 03:55:42 AM »
Warren Commission Hearings: Vol. 2 - page 141

Mr. Specter - What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on his arrival at the hospital?

Mr. Hill  --  The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.  This is testimony of Clint Hill .

Broken Link Removed By Admin        

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 06:21:41 PM by Mike Orr »

Offline Louis Earl

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 03:34:48 AM »
I've always wondered if Jackie's Warren Commission testimony coincided with Clint Hill's and likewise showed the fakery of the autopsy photos.  A good reason to keep her testimony under wraps for so many years.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 03:34:48 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 07:23:28 AM »
Just a reminder that many witnesses were intimidate into changing their original stories

?I told the FBI what I had heard [two shots from behind the grassy knoll fence], but they said it couldn?t have happened that way and that I must have been imagining things. So I testified the way they wanted me to. I just didn?t want to stir up any more pain and trouble for the family.?

? Kennedy aide Kenneth O?Donnell, quoted by House Speaker Thomas P. ?Tip? O?Neill Jr. in ?Man of the House,? p. 178. O?Donnell was riding in the Secret Service follow-up car with Dave Powers, who was present and told O?Neill he had the same recollection.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 12:23:07 PM »
Just a reminder that many witnesses were intimidate into changing their original stories

?I told the FBI what I had heard [two shots from behind the grassy knoll fence], but they said it couldn?t have happened that way and that I must have been imagining things. So I testified the way they wanted me to. I just didn?t want to stir up any more pain and trouble for the family.?

? Kennedy aide Kenneth O?Donnell, quoted by House Speaker Thomas P. ?Tip? O?Neill Jr. in ?Man of the House,? p. 178. O?Donnell was riding in the Secret Service follow-up car with Dave Powers, who was present and told O?Neill he had the same recollection.

That's according to Tip O'Neill. He made a similar claim about Dave Powers. Powers denied it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 12:23:07 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 01:22:19 PM »
That's according to Tip O'Neill. He made a similar claim about Dave Powers. Powers denied it.

Some of the conspiracy nutbags think O'Donnell was in on the plot. :D

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 03:07:09 PM »
I've always wondered if Jackie's Warren Commission testimony coincided with Clint Hill's and likewise showed the fakery of the autopsy photos.  A good reason to keep her testimony under wraps for so many years.

Her testimony was never kept under wraps. Only a small portion--the reference to the head wound--were not included.

I urge you, however, to read her graphic description of the head wound within 7 days(not 7 months later) of the assassination  during her interview with Theodore White.  She clearly states where the head wound was located.  I'll give you a hint: It isn't the back of the head.   http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/Camelot.pdf
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 03:09:46 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 03:07:09 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 06:03:32 PM »
... during her interview with Theodore White.  She clearly states where the head wound was located.

Top, behind the forehead.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 06:09:57 PM by Bill Chapman »