Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bobby Nolan's Bullet  (Read 10942 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Bobby Nolan's Bullet
« on: May 14, 2018, 03:52:34 AM »
Advertisement
 Here is  a link to the story of Dallas Highway patrolman Bobby Nolan, who was given of sealed envelope of what he was told was a bullet, at Parkland Hospital, and was instructed to give it to Captain Fritz Which he did. There are a couple of You Tube videos of him as well

http://www.assassinationweb.com/ag6.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

Bobby Nolan's Bullet
« on: May 14, 2018, 03:52:34 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Bobby Nolan's Bullet
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 05:33:32 AM »
Here is  a link to the story of Dallas Highway patrolman Bobby Nolan, who was given of sealed envelope of what he was told was a bullet, at Parkland Hospital, and was instructed to give it to Captain Fritz Which he did. There are a couple of You Tube videos of him as well

http://www.assassinationweb.com/ag6.htm

Matt, Bobby M Nolan received from Nurse Audrey Bell the bullet fragments that had been removed from Connally's wrist. Nolan's initial are on the envelope. There's also a receipt of the transfer from Audrey Bell to Nolan that both of them signed.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 05:42:48 AM »
Matt, Bobby M Nolan received from Nurse Audrey Bell the bullet fragments that had been removed from Connally's wrist. Nolan's initial are on the envelope. There's also a receipt of the transfer from Audrey Bell to Nolan that both of them signed.

According to Nolan the nurse said a bullet  It is my understanding no receipt exists
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 05:46:48 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 05:42:48 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 05:46:36 AM »
According to Nolan the nurse said a bullet and he estimated it to be two by three inches It is my understanding no receipt exists

He estimated what to be two by three inches? The envelope?

The receipt exists? Or at least a copy of it does.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 05:48:13 AM »
 The quote does not specify that so I did edit it out of my post seems like he kept pretty quiet about estimating its size or weight

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 05:48:13 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 05:49:59 AM »
He estimated what to be two by three inches? The envelope?

The receipt exists? Or at least a copy of it does.

Quote from Nolan

I was talking to a man who was one of governor Connally's aides. His name was - I think it was either Stinton or Stimmons (Bill Stinson). And he was an aide to the Governor. And she came up and told him that she had the bullet that came off of the gurney. Now I don't know what gurney. I think they meant Governor Connally's gurney. And she said, "What do you want me to do with it?" He and I were just sitting there in the hallway talking to me and said, "Give it to him"

The nurse who spoke to district attorney Wade and gave an envelope to Nolan could not have been Audrey Bell. Three men, Governor Connally, DA Henry Wade, and officer Bobby Nolan, all confirmed that this nurse recovered a bullet from Connally's gurney and then showed it to Wade, before turning it over to officer Nolan. The envelope Bell processed, was given to an FBI agent, which is why it was never delivered to the Dallas police department, or at least, why there is no surviving record that it was.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 05:57:20 AM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 05:59:30 AM »
Quote from Nolan

I was talking to a man who was one of governor Connally's aides. His name was - I think it was either Stinton or Stimmons (Bill Stinson). And he was an aide to the Governor. And she came up and told him that she had the bullet that came off of the gurney. Now I don't know what gurney. I think they meant Governor Connally's gurney. And she said, "What do you want me to do with it?" He and I were just sitting there in the hallway talking to me and said, "Give it to him"

Nolan had a poor memory, as is evidenced in the YouTube interview.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 05:59:30 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 06:09:19 AM »
The nurse who spoke to district attorney Wade and gave an envelope to Nolan could not have been Audrey Bell. Three men, Governor Connally, DA Henry Wade, and officer Bobby Nolan, all confirmed that this nurse recovered a bullet from Connally's gurney and then showed it to Wade, before turning it over to officer Nolan.

Nope, it wasn't recovered from Connally's gurney and I'm not willing to give the LNers a mulligan for this. The MB is the smoking gun of the coup. It's preposterous to think the MB just showed up on the wrong gurney in pristine condition. And if another LNer tells me the MB wasn't in pristine condition when it magically showed up, I'm gonna wretch. The fortuitous path of the MB stretches our credulity to biblical  proportions. Especially when the FMJ bullet for the head shot inexplicably exploded.